Archer Lawn Care, Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2010

4.4

5201 NE Woodbine Road

Saint Joseph, MO 64505

Archer Lawn Care, Inc. is a corporate member of The Professional Landcare Network, The Snow & Ice Management Association, and The St. Joseph Metro Chamber. Our employees are also active volunteers in many community organizations in our service area such as GreenCare For Troops. We give back to many

06/23/2017

Kellie G.

Archer Lawn service staff have been excellent all the way around to do business with so far. What I really appreciate is the ability to send emails and get rapid responses to my questions and if I have a need it is addressed promptly the very next day in most cases. My lawn has looked much better even after the first application, my sprinkler system is running great and I have just received my landscape estimate. All services have been handled by respectful and professional individuals and that has earned my trust and loyalty already! I am so happy that when I was getting lawn company estimates that I chose this one! I have hired my fair share of lawn companies but Archer Lawn Care, Inc is superb so far!

Description of Work
I initially needed lawn service, then soon learned I needed irrigation service and then landscaping estimates.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

06/15/2017

Jane B.

did not use

Description of Work
landscaping

Category landscaping

06/25/2016

Susan K.

Description of Work
I have gave them C because they damaged a tree trunk and hid it. They also charged too much for fall clean up, after taking too long to between what was supposed to be a weekly service.

06/25/2015

Kenneth S.

Description of Work
Minor landscape job. Planted 6 shrub and 5 flowering plants,put down landscaping rock on east, front and 41 ft of west side of home. Went good, very pleased.

06/22/2015

Susan K.

Description of Work
Mowed, and trimmed my lawn.

07/28/2014

Charles K.

Description of Work
Completely tore out all the old landscaping. They said it was more of a restoration than a landscaping job. I'm getting lots of compliments on my new landscaping. It went pretty smoothly once they got started. There were several weather related obstacles. At one time, there were 7 of them working until 1030 PM, trying to finish up. They came back one more day to finish. I think, if I remember right, 6 full days from start to finish. There were some gaps in it, rain, holiday, etc.

06/27/2014

Michael R.

Description of Work
Great company. He took over the business for the company I work for when the previous company was slacking. Came out on short notice and didn't miss a beat. Does our lawn, landscaping, and snow removal. Very nice and professional.

04/01/2014

Merlin C.

I don't have confidence in doing business with people who's word I don't believe I can trust. It's pretty simple.

Description of Work
I had a proposed contact with him to remove snow. This was for my office building. The company said they needed a sign contract as I was about to leave for a family emergency. They refused to provide the service due to the family emergency without the contract.

Category snow removal

No work was ever performed for this potential customer as he would not sign a contract for commercial Snow and Ice management services for a business location, this is standard professional industry practice. We offered, to email, fax, or have him stop by our office location to sign off on a contract at his leisure, which he would not make himself available for any of. There was never a mention of family emergency since he was simply leaving town for the winter, we cannot perform services for customers who are not willing to follow our policy or industry best practices so that both sides understand all services and expectations. After we did not perform any Snow & Ice management service, this potential client still called to have us quote lawn care for his properties which we declined to even quote due to previous lack of willingness to sign a basic contract for services.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Archer Lawn Care, Inc.

How is Archer Lawn Care, Inc. overall rated?

Archer Lawn Care, Inc. is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are Archer Lawn Care, Inc. open?

Archer Lawn Care, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Archer Lawn Care, Inc. provide

Archer Lawn Care, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Archer Lawn Care, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Archer Lawn Care, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Archer Lawn Care, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Archer Lawn Care, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Archer Lawn Care, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Archer Lawn Care, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Archer Lawn Care, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Archer Lawn Care, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Archer Lawn Care, Inc.?

No, Archer Lawn Care, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Archer Lawn Care, Inc. offer?

Archer Lawn Care, Inc. offers the following services: We are a complete maintenance, landscaping, and snow & ice mangement provider offering services for all types of residential, commercial, and industrial properties. We can customize a program of services, for any property, that will fit your needs.