Tony Aiello

With Angi since October 2011

Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc.

Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR ALL SERVICES OFFERED!! Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1999 to provide quality lawn and landscape services at a competitive price all year round. We specialize in residential, commercial, industrial, and multi-tenant residential communities. Our crews display professionalism as well as dedication to providing the very best in lawn care and landscape maintenance. We know you take pride in your lawn, and we take pride in knowing that our services are second to none. Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc. provides guaranteed quality service as our number one priority. We are committed to achieving complete customer satisfaction.

10/26/2011

He is excellent and gets nothing but kudos. Apparently he builds home but with the market being what it is he is now re-landscaping since he has the tractors and that kind of equipment. The yard looks very nice and I will use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tony Aiello to re-landscape my back yard including re-grading my back yard and installing some French drains. He also built several nice rock retaining walls, sodded my yard and poured new concrete for my driveway.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,landscaping,hardscaping