Finks Custom Painting and Home Improvement

Founded 2019 •

Wears mask on job sight.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Hello my name is Connor Fink the owner of Finks Custom Painting and Home Improvement. We offer interior and exterior painting, staining, drywall work, woodwork such as baseboards and trim, kitchen cabinets, flooring, install doors, decks, electrical such as can lights and new outlets, minor plumbing, and any type of home improvement. I offer high grade work for a reasonable price. I have been in this field for over 7 years and have been in business for over a year now. I am fully insured and licensed. Give me a call to set a free estimate....

With over 25+ years of experience, MR Painting is dedicated to providing high quality painting services in the Florissant, MO and surrounding areas. We provide a wide rang of Interior and Exterior Painting services and would love to take a look at your home today. We know your home is one of your most valuable investments and we're dedicated to making your home look beautiful again. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Locally owned and operated full service electrical company. Over 25 years experience as an electrician. Offer a variety of services. We are a company with integrity, and a company you can trust. We will never sell you anything that you don't need. Customer service at a resonable price is our priority. GIve us a chance we will meet and most likely exceed your expectations

Locally owned and operated, J. Bathe Electric Co. has been energizing St. Louis homes and businesses for more than 60 years with personalized and professional service. From new residential and commercial construction to electrical upgrades, J. Bathe's innovative electrical solutions and quality installations provide lasting value. Quality and service is a family tradition!

01/30/2021

Connor is the absolute best! He's so polite and his work is excellent. I have 0 complaints! He painted my entire house and my basement and his pricing is more than fair! I will definitely be contacting him again if I need any more work done.

Description of Work
Painting entire house

Category house painters,interior painters

01/30/2021

Great! He was professional, punctual and took pride in doing quality work. I have him doing more projects with my home. Next is my deck!

Description of Work
Renovation of the basement

Category drywall,electrician,lighting,woodworking,interior painters

01/29/2021

Did a great job in painting.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Interior and exterior painting, faux finishes, staining, flooring, tile, kitchen cabinets, woodworking, decks, crown molding, electrical, plumbing, decks, home improvement, trash hauling, appliance hauling and installing, light fixtures installed, demo work, doors installed, drywall, landscaping and much more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check