Bath Planet of St Louis LLC

Founded 2004 •

2424 MO-94 South Outer Rd

Saint Charles, MO 63303

Complete Bath and 2 Day Remodeling services offered; also kitchen cabinet refacing, roofing, siding, windows, and gutter/gutter cover installations. Bath Planet has been the go-to St. Louis bathroom remodeling company for over 17 years. From replacement shower surrounds to bathtubs that are designed to fit perfectly over your existing tub, our experienced team has what it takes to provide you with a bathroom that is beautiful and extremely easy to maintain. Not only do we believe very strongly in providing quality, long-lasting products, we also believe in providing an outstanding customer experience. We offer free estimates, and we can complete your project in as little as one day....

Resposiveness

home remodeling (29)window replacement (2)bathtub refinishing (2)door installation (1)roofing (1)countertop installation (1)

03/02/2021

Their payment plans are very flexible. I was low on cash, but I managed to have a bathtub installed with their plans, without putting a strain on my finances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2021

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We are constantly looking for new alternative to satisfy every customers financial needs so they too can get the bathroom they deserve and want! We hope to serve you in the future!

03/01/2021

I am a perfection freak and continually looking for ways to make my bathroom better. Bath Planet has been with me on this journey, and so far, so good. The last time I engaged them, we added a bathtub and even worked on the lighting, and it’s beautifully done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

Thank you for the wonderful thoughts and review [Member Name Removed]! We aim to please and look forward to your next project with us!

02/28/2021

Justin is an excellent salesperson who understands his trade. He told me all about their bathtub installation services and took me through the process, including the costs. By the time I hired them, I was fully aware of what to expect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

We take pride in the salesman we have and are pleased to hear that Justin did such a great job! We are always training and making sure they have the latest tools to inform you!

02/27/2021

They sold me stunning bathroom rods that are customized to my taste. The overall look of my bathroom has improved significantly. Happy client, here!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

02/23/2021

I chose them for their affordability but got quality so high that I didn’t expect it at that price. Going forward, this is my new favourite for any bathroom improvement needs. I have plans for installing a bathtub in the next 4-months, and I will use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

We are happy that you are so pleased with your service and new bathroom! We look forward to your new bathtub and remodel!

02/22/2021

I love their work. My bathroom was in a mess, but it is now completely transformed after they worked on it. The charges were very fair too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

02/21/2021

The job you did was much better than what I was anticipating. Completing work on my bathtub just a day ahead of the New Year was the best gift you gave me. I spent New Year’s Eve enjoying a glass of wine in the tub.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

02/20/2021

I am so glad I came across this company’s website when they were giving a $1000 discount for walk-in shower installations. I got mine, and it was excellent while saving on much-needed money too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walk-in shower installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

02/19/2021

I ordered custom-made shower rods for my new bathroom and got it right on the design and installation. They got the concept I had in my head right 100%.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom-made shower rods

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

02/18/2021

It was a custom job, a big shower, but the sales guys reassured me that I would get a finished product and all I would have to do was paint the ceiling. He said it would be about 3 days, but the job took 7 days and ran into my son's 7th birthday party. The first mistake we noticed was that the walls were not level and the grout lines were off. We called the installer and they rushed back and pulle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom shower remodel

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

Photo for Bath Planet of St Louis LLC - 2424 MO-94 South Outer Rd, Saint Charles, MO - 39200580

Mr [Member Name Removed] we are sorry that you not happy with the outcome of your bathroom and want you to know that your service and products are under warranty. We do not show that you contacted our office regarding all of the issues that you mentioned in your review, but do show that you were contacted and we did service items on 2/5/21. We also have notes that you proceeded before us to try an...

Residential Bathroom Remodeling Residential Window Replacement