All Seasons Moving

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2015

st.charles

Saint Charles, MO 63301

We accept remote payment

We are a moving company serving the greater St.Louis area that provides one of the most affordable ways to move. Let us take the anxiety and stress away from your upcoming move. We offer an array of crew sizes and services at reasonable rates...from loading/unloading, packing/unpacking, cleaning, in home moving, piano moving, assembly/disassembly, hauling, and rental driving. No job is too large or small. We do commercial and residential moves. We look forward to your business and helping you with a quick and affordable move....

4.2

movers (26)hauling (6)

09/05/2021

We hired this company from Angi - will never hire this company again and will never use Angi again. What showed up were 4 young men, no older than 25. We were told when we made the reservation that the total price was $1120 and All Seasons would get and pay for the U-Haul. NO. All Seasons pulled a fast one and we not only paid the most expensive movers we could find, but we also paid for the U-Hau...

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

03/28/2021

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!Destroyed my property after I paid them $1300. That was in Dec 2020. Getting runaround from Co. Refuse to come see damage after we sent them 30 pics. Offer less than $200, to compensate but did over $1000 damage. Also took my container of meds, found an black plastic bag full of loose medications and no bottles and the bottles in bag were sealed, and of different types. Also, ...

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Review for All Seasons Moving - st.charles, Saint Charles, MO - 39269932

11/10/2020

"Project was terrible. They showed up late, came in a uhaul truck not a truck of their own. Didn't have any blankets and needed to leave to get more. Broke several items of mine. SR # 188532269"

Description of Work
needed a complete move

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/28/2020

They didn't use anything to protect the furniture.

Description of Work
Moved furniture from 63141 to 63132

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

09/13/2020

3rd person barely did anything she was in car most of time very slow. No motivation no. Huddle wasted time for over her hired for costly and felt very disappointed.

Description of Work
Unloading truck

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

08/04/2020

All I can say is wow...just wow! All Seasons has been the best moving company I've used. They packed us up loaded us up and helped us move into our new home. The guys showed up on time, were nice and everything went smoothly. A+ service!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

07/26/2020

I moved from St.Louis to Arizona and I must say that this was the most pleasurable experience I've ever had with a moving company. I've moved a few times in my life, but wow is all I can say. From promptly being contacted with a quote, notifications the day I set-up and leading up to my move...it was a 5 star process. The owner Antonio was tremendous and saved me over $1000. I really never leave r...

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

07/26/2020

I hired All Seasons Moving on short notice. The owner, Antonio was really nice and sent us some awesome movers. I would definitely hire them again

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

07/21/2020

I'm glad they were able to safely move my washer & dryer! Thank you!

Description of Work
Moving

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/13/2020

I’m so glad I hired them. They were so quick and professional with the moving process. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moving out

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

We offer the labor for your move. You provide the truck and pads and we will do the rest. We can pack/unpack, load/unload, clean, and drive for you.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal