Affordable Tree Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2004

Serving surrounding area

Saint Charles, MO 63301

Call Sean today for prompt service: (636) 597-3225 Free consultation and free assessment. Award winning. This is a family owned Christian based business with customer service and satisfaction is our number 1 priority. With a history of providing quality tree solutions in St Charles, An Affordable Tree Service Llc is well known as the firm to call when you want the job done right, whether it's a removal, pruning, or simply professional advice about what trees to plant. Through every job we complete for our St Charles neighbors, you can be sure of one thing – quality. Completely certified and insured, we'll take every step necessary to make sure your trees are perfectly equipped for a long and healthy life. Your property's green space deserves the attention of a professional....

08/27/2020

George M.

They removed the tree in a short period of time and came back to grind the trunk later that day. They left the area in a clean condition.

Description of Work
Removed Bradford Pear tree that was dead in our front yard

Category tree service

thanks again for the opportunity to work with you.

11/15/2019

D. F.

Zachary Hall came and assessed the tree. Two workers came out about 2 weeks later to perform the work.

Description of Work
Two broken storm damaged branches were removed from the top of a tree. Tree was also lightly thinned and lower branches were trimmed.

Category tree service

thanks for the opportunity to work with you!

06/28/2018

BERTHA M L.

Several men showed up on the day/time agreed upon. They went right to work, and were finished in no time. I had asked that extra care be taken with my Blue Spruce as it is dear to my heart. Everything went well, and they took great care with it as well as the other 2 trees. All of the trees looked really good when the job was completed. I especially liked the way the Japanese maple was shaped, and the care taken with the Blue Spruce and Red Bud. They also cleaned out all of the debris and dead leaves, etc. that had accumulated under the Blue Spruce over the years. All of the workers were very professional and wasted no time in completing the job, I believe they were finished in less than an hour, and they cleaned up everything and hauled away all of the debris; you wouldn't have known anything had been done. I was very pleased with everything, and the responsiveness of the owner, Sean Fitzsimmons, in getting the estimate and work completed quickly. I did call Sean when the job was finished to let him know how happy I was with the work and the employees. I would use this business again without hesitation, and recommend them to anyone needing care and service for their trees.

Description of Work
Removal of huge tree-like weed from 32-year old Blue Spruce; trim and shape Red Bud tree; trim and shape Japanese maple tree.

Category tree service

Thanks so much for the great review

04/19/2018

WILLIAM T.

The service provided was excellent, & the cleanup was excellent, the pricing was great & I couldn't have asked for more.

Description of Work
They trimmed 2 big trees & removed 2 medium sized trees

Category tree service

Thanks for the great review. Call me if we can ever help you with your tree care needs.

04/18/2018

Jennifer B.

I called Sean for a estimate. Sean came right out a few days later... I had 2 other estimates he was the cheapest. I had the work done a few weeks later per my schedule... The team arrived on time at 8:30. I was amazed I was watching the team climb the trees as it came naturally to them. I had no worries. I would absolutely hire them again. And I highly recommend this team. If you are in need of tree service.. Call Affordable tree service....

Description of Work
3 trees cut down

Category tree service

Thanks for the great review, and the opportunity to work with you.

03/22/2018

David V.

Great. Work was done quickly and professionally. They forgot to do a very small stump which they'd said they would do for free. I pointed that out a few weeks later, offering to pay since it would require another trip out. The small stump was removed within 24 hours (free). Above and beyond!

Description of Work
Dying trees removed, stumps ground.

Category tree service

Thanks for the great review, and the opportunity to work with you.

03/08/2018

Richard S.

This is the second time I've used An Affordable Tree Service. I left a voice mail message for Sean, and he called back within hours. He promptly visited and assessed the trees I was considering having trimmed. He called and indicated I did not need to have one tree crowned yet, as it was sturdy and likely not prone to wind damage. How's that for honesty! He priced the other work and scheduled his crew. The courteous crew showed up promptly at 8 am on the day promised, did an excellent job, and completely cleaned up. I have used other companies when Sean's firm was backlogged for months with work in the busy season, but I've determined it's worth waiting for this company to do the work. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Needed sucker branches removed from two large trees and trimming of neighbor's overhanging branches

Category tree service

Thanks again for the opportunity to work with you, and the great review!

02/16/2018

Andrew S.

In total I had 5 trees that needed to be moved and 6 stumps to have ground down. Sean answered on my first call and was very professional. He came out the next day to give a bid which was less than half of another bid I received. His crew came out a few days later to do the work and performed it as described. Very happy with the results and value.

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

Category tree service

thanks for the great review, and the opportunity to work with you. Call if we can ever help with your tree care needs. Our service will always be consistently great.

10/30/2017

Anne T.

I really enjoyed working with Sean and the An Affordable Tree Service team! I got a quote within 24 hours of requesting one on their very user friendly website. The team was professional and caused no inconvenience to my daily routine. Their work was quick and clean. I am very happy with the work they did and will recommend them to everyone looking for a tree service.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category tree service

Thanks for letting us work with you, and the great review

10/03/2017

Marie K.

They were excellent. Price was very reasonable it was excellent. We recommend them to everyone because tree services can be very expensive.

Description of Work
We had a couple of trees cut down.

Category tree service

Thanks for taking the time to tell us what you think. Never hesitate to call if we can help. Sean Fitzsimmons

09/29/2017

Jonathan H.

The crew was on time, polite, professional and left the yard looking great.

Description of Work
Had a large, tall tree removed and a few others serviced.

Category tree service

Thanks for the opportunity to work with you, and the great review. Let us know if we can help you with your Tree care needs.

07/27/2017

John G.

It was half price of anything I looked for and probably twice the service.

Description of Work
They took a tree down and took a stump out also.

Category tree service

Thanks for the opportunity to work with you, and the great review.

06/13/2017

Frederico O.

Great and absolutely wonderful experience. Would do it over again! Thanks Guys!

Description of Work
The team was punctual and respectable. Previewed what needed to be done before starting, although they already knew what was to be done - trim and cut down dead branches, cut down a box elder just the way I had requested (foot off the ground), then cut various lengths of logs (5) for my wive's landscaping, trim the Maple and finally trim the River Birch in front. Everything as requested through Sean's estimate for the whole job! Best of all, quality work for the value afforded!

Category tree service

Thanks for the opportunity to work with you, and the great review. Sean Fitzsimmons

05/23/2017

Rita B.

I recommend his company to friends all the time. He is a no pressure guy. He gives you his best price and lets you make the decision. His prices have always been the best when we've received multiple quotes. His crew is extremely good. They show up on time, their work is exceptional, and they leave your property extremely clean. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
We have had Sean's company trim trees and remove trees at least 4 times.

Category tree service

Thanks again for the opportunity to work with you, and the great review. Never hesitate to call me for all your Tree care needs. Sean Fitzsimmons

04/14/2017

craig H.

Everything met or exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
I had a large oak tree (approx +40') & a cherry tree that had to be removed. Both trees were drop & everything was cleaned up. The was minimal dents in the yard, definitely no holes or damage. Even the saw dust was cleaned up & the yard looked better after than before.

Category tree service

Thanks again for the opportunity to work with you, never hesitate to call me for all your Tree care needs. Sean Fitzsimmons

04/14/2017

craig H.

Great. Very neat & professional. All mess removed

Description of Work
Removed latge oak tree

03/21/2017

Inge O.

Called the owner, Sean Fitzsimmons, and he promptly came out to give an estimate. The crew arrived when promised and did a great job. Cleaned up all the debris and even removed previous fallen gum balls. Since they did such a great job, I called them back to remove the large oak tree in the back yard. Once again I was completely satisfied. Their price was also quite a bit lower than other companies. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Removed a forty-year old oak and a sweet gum tree. The sweet gum tree also had the stump removed.

Category tree service

Thanks for the opportunity to work with you. Never hesitate to call me if we can help you with your Tree care needs. Sean Fitzsimmons

03/18/2017

Randall D.

The Affordable Tree Service crew arrived on time and went to work. The team of 4, did an excellent job of trimming the trees and cleaning up. They answered my questions and concerns professionally. The job was completed very quickly and completely. I would not hesitate hiring them again.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you Never hesitate to call me if we can help with your Tree care needs. Sean Fitzsimmons

12/05/2016

Sandra G.

Great job. Discussed quote over phone. When they came to do the work, the found a few small things not quoted and just went ahead and did them without asking for payment. Will use again.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

thanks again for the work,never hesitate to call me for all your Tree care needs. Sean Fitzsimmons

12/03/2016

Jackie D.

Sean Fitzsimmons and his crew are very professional, very courteous, and provide quality service. The price was very reasonable, they were punctual, and my yard was cleaner when they left than when they arrived. Will use them again. i highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Trimmed large maple tree in my front yard.

Category tree service

Thanks again for your time and consideration of my company. Never hesitate to contact us for all your Tree care needs. Sean Fitzsimmons

10/31/2016

Susan S.

Sean was very knowledgeable and explained to me about the health of the trees and everything that would be done. The price was very reasonable. The crew did a great job and left my yard so clean.

Description of Work
One tree cut down with stump removed and 2 trees trimmed.

Category tree service

Thanks for the great review never hesitate to call me for all your Tree care needs. Sean Fitzsimmons

08/03/2016

Laura W.

It went great! Sean and his guys did everything they said they would. In fact I had a limb on another tree I needed cut and they took care of that too. When I returned home everything was done and the yard was cleaned up. The price and the service were great. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed two trees taken down and the stumps ground down below ground level.

Category tree service

Thanks for the consideration of our company never hesitate to contact us for your tree care needs. Sean Fitzsimmons

07/25/2016

Laura R.

Sean was fantastic. He returned my initial call immediately, and gave me a bid the same day. The tree and stump were removed and all the debris went with them. Sean followed up with a phone call that day to make sure we were completely satisfied. I won't hesitate to use him again.

Description of Work
We needed a dead tree removed from our yard.

01/29/2016

d jane K.

Ramone and his team arrived this morning to trim 4 trees. They trimmed back the trees that were too close to the house, trimmed off the dead branches, and removed some vines hanging on trees in the back of the property. The yard was spotless when they were done. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
The team of 3 arrived promptly this morning to trim 4 trees in my back yard.

Category tree service

Thanks for the consideration of our company and the great review. Let us know if we can help you in the future. Sean Fitzsimmons.

01/24/2016

Amy M.

Crew showed up right on time. Was very courteous and hard working

Description of Work
Cut down tree, trimmed up neighbor tree where branch broke off. Cleaned up- very satisfied

Category tree service

Thanks for the consideration of our company. Let us know if we can help you in the future.Sean Fitzsimmons.