Advanced Construction - St Charles

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2012

3.3

Additional DBAs - Advanced Restoration, Advanced Construction Contractors & Romero Sales LLC. Additional contact name - Christina Romero....

Midwest Concrete & Const Inc

Midwest Concrete & Const Inc

Established in 1981, in the West County area by Thomas Silber, Midwest Concrete & Const., Inc. is family owned and operated with three sons: Ben, Chris, and Tommy. Years of experience, quality work, and friendly service lead the way to continued customer satisfaction and ongoing referrals. We specialize in concrete, brick, and stone flatwork, and feel that our commitment to excellence has made our company a success.

10/15/2013

I first called Advanced in April 2012. Advanced came out a couple days later and gave me a quote, and said they would contact me again within a couple weeks to get started on the roof. Initially I was not in any rush to get my roof fixed, and each time I called they promised they would be starting within a couple weeks. Unfortunately, months went by and Advanced did not start on the roof until Aug...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Summary : Buyer Beware. Advanced was contracted to replace my roof after hail damage that occurred in April 2012. Advanced took months to do the work, did not complete all aspects of the contract, caused a major leak in my roof, left a dumpster sized load of debris in my driveway (which they never picked up),  attempted to bill me more than $1k over the contract price, and was never able to fix the leak they caused. I ended up having to hire a second roofer to completely replace a large portion the roof they put in to correct the leak they caused. The company eventually admitted their work was shotty and settled with me for less than 60% of what they tried to bill me for. It took 19 months from my first contact with Advanced, until I reached a settlement with this company.  This company is also based in OH, although they purport to have offices in other locations. The locations outside of OH listed on their website are merely UPS shipping addresses and calling center numbers that they list in order to give the appearance they have an office near you. You can use Google to check the veracity of this statement yourself.

CATEGORY roofing

03/05/2013

Overall, pretty good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall, pretty good experience. Hard to get in touch with people; had to leave messages and emails.  They had a hard time getting back in touch with me because I was unavailable. Roof and gutters were late getting replaced.  They set up date and missed it.  All the work got done and it appears they did a good job. They were a little more expensive than 2 other estimates but a lot of my neighbors went with them so I followed the crowd.  Their estimator was hard working and very polite.  She was a nice lady and did not apply pressure.  She was also very helpful picking out the materials, etc.  Once begun, the roof was completed in one day. Once begun, the gutters were completed within one day. The cleanup was good.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

04/29/2012

Very Well so far. Will update once everything has been completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Construction performed emergency roof tarp services for me after the storm that happened last night. I have used them before and would recommend them to my family and friends. They quickly showed up, repaired my roof and I am now waiting for the replacement.

CATEGORY roofing,siding,water damage restoration

Residential & commercial construction, remodeling, drying & dehumidification, roofing, siding, gutters, mold remediation, fire & flood, storm & water damage restoration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal