Adams Power Shower

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2003

Awards & Badges

1548 Booneslick Rd.

Saint Charles, MO 63301

The Experts In High Pressure cleaning. Try us and we will have a customer for life! Got a dirty house, deck, roof? Don't know who to call or maybe you want to clean it yourself or you may take a recommendation from a friend, your co-worker, or your neighbor. The fact is, most of them have probably heard of us. We have satisfied thousands of happy customers just like you. Having over 25 years of experience and plus a member of the BBB, we know how to do it right the first time. We have 3 guys that come out and do the work and all have at least 15 years of experience. We aren't sending out a guy with a little power washer and no experience. We detail your house, not just powerwashing but hand scubbing of gutters, facia etc. We also clean and seal concrete (with a 10 year seal). Absolute perfection is our motto. My reports tell it all. The owner is previous military and expects the best....

Resposiveness

pressure washing (305)deck cleaning (38)gutter cleaning (36)awnings (7)house painting (4)roof cleaning (3)concrete driveways (5)

07/28/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2014

07/05/2014

They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Big Deal for house pressure washing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

06/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power washed all of my vinyl siding, gutters and soffit, cleaned my deck and furniture, cleaned my back porch, and cleaned my entry courtyard and furniture. | |They arrived on time, and inspected my home for any issues prior to starting the job. They completed the job in a timely manner, and allowed me to inspect the house prior to requesting payment. Their manner was quite professional, and they were very careful with my deck and courtyard furnishings.

COST $382.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2014

05/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Despite pouring down rain, and wind, they arrived early and did a fantastic job of power washing the dark stains from our roof, gutters |and siding. Very professional.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2014

04/28/2012

Very good experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service and results

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2012

04/20/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called and had Adam Power Shower do our house. It was a great experience and they did a wonderful job. I would refer them to anyone and we would certainly use them again. Mike and Mike Jr. worked really fast and did a great job. Thanks again for a wonderful clean exterior of our home.

05/05/2010

It went good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power washed the house and gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2009

12/22/2005

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washed the house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Pressure Washing. Siding. Patios. Decks. Driveways. Roofing. Pool Decks.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover