We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

AAA Performance Plumbing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2011

50 Cappel Rd

Rocky mount, MO 65072

**HIRE THE LITTLE GUYS!** **SERVICE CHARGE ONLY $69** **BBB A+ RATING** We are a small, family owned business that has been around since 2002. We are clean, courteous, and professional. You will speak directly to the owner. All work is done by the owner. All work is guaranteed!!!!

02/28/2021

Mark L.

Jacob was on time, very professional and very friendly. He did a GREAT job. The price was fair. Thank You AAA Performance Plumbing. Keep up the good work. If we ever need a plumber again you will be our first call.

Description of Work
Broken Pipes from the cold weather

01/07/2021

Gerald L.

Good work and a nice guy. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah, good price, too.

Description of Work
Natural Gas Lines

Category gas leak repair

Thank you sir, it was great to meet you. We sure do appreciate you taking time to leave a review.

07/02/2020

Jerry S.

A few months back I had an emergency situation at a rental and reached out to a few companies, Jacob was the first to get back to me was very professional, but unfortunately was out of state and couldn't get to the job for a couple of days. But the fact that he actually responded and didn't just blow it off since he was away impressed me. So, when I saw he had an Angies list coupon for the work I needed I reached out to Jacob and even though it was a Sunday, replied within a few minutes, he was ready to do the work the following day, but I hadn't received the new faucet yet, once it arrived I contacted him and again he was able to schedule for the next time. Jacob is a very personable man and is very professional, I would highly recommend hiring him, prices are very fair, actually lower than the big guys I think. I always like supporting the small businessman and Jacob and AAA are definitely worth supporting.

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet Replacement

Category plumbing, drain pipe

05/15/2020

Brian M.

It went great Jacob quoted me a price and he came out the same day to fix it. Very Satisfied.

Description of Work
The PVC pipe broke that feeds my irrigation system.

Category drain pipe

03/27/2020

Lorraine A.

Excellent!! We have already referred someone else to Jacob. We gave our friend his phone number. He is absolutely #0ne.

Description of Work
The shower was dripping

02/28/2020

MARK W.

Jacob was very efficient, knowledgeable, friendly, and performed the job well. We wanted to purchase the new disposal ourselves, as we have a military discount, and he had no problem with that. He removed our 30-year-old disposal and installed the new one in less than an hour. He made sure everything worked properly. We’re very happy, and we won’t hesitate to call this company again for all of our plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replace garbage disposal

01/15/2020

Barbie C.

Called in the morning and was here within a couple of hours. Jacob came took the shower apart, went to get the parts and had it fixed within minutes of returning from picking up the parts. Jacob is down to earth and very personable. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
we had a shower that could not be shut off.

01/09/2020

Wayne A.

Jacob the owner did all the work for us, removing and replacing our kitchen faucet. He did a great job for a fair price. We would definitely hire Jacob again for any future plumbing problems.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replaced

12/03/2019

MARK W.

Jacob responded to our request for a service call promptly and arrived on time. He quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem without charging us for any more than the $69 service call (we had a discount from Angie’s List). He was kind and professional, and I’ll definitely call him again for all of our plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Fixed a squealing faucet

11/03/2019

Aide O.

We noticed water under the kitchen sink on a Saturday morning, called around and were able to get Jacob to come by the same day two hours after we called. He gave us an estimate over the phone after we sent him pictures. He showed up at the time he indicated, performed the work quickly and even gave us pointers on how to fix our sometimes-leaky dishwasher airgap. He was punctual, professional, and charged us the amount he quoted us. We would definitely recommend his services and will keep his card for all our future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Leaky valve replacement under kitchen sink

10/20/2019

Margaruite S.

The plumber was efficient, professional and fixed the toilet in one trip. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

10/11/2019

Michelle N.

Jacob did a great job and had many helpful hints concerning the plumbing. I am going to look to hire this company next time I need work done.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet and garbage disposal

09/24/2019

Deborah F.

He got them out and I bought a new toilet from him

Description of Work
Cleaned roots out of my toilet lines

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

08/15/2019

Dennis K.

Went very well. Got job done checked to make sure everything worked right with no leaks would hire again if needed

Description of Work
Replaced toilet with ADA certified toilet

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/20/2019

Marianne V.

We called Jacob today for a non-emergency small job; to our surprise, he was at our house within a couple hours. Very happy with Jacob and his work. Works fast, fair price, personable yet professional and very experienced, so much so, we got quotes for all kinds of plumbing work that we are going to have to do soon. Saw pics of his other work - beautiful quality workmanship. Glad we contacted Jacob, we can rest easy about these other jobs that We have been putting off. Now we have a compentant trusted plumber for jobs big and small; we are in good hands. I will absolutely recommend Jacob to friends and family and also to my neighbors on the Nextdoor app where people ask for referrals based on someone else's experience with companies all the time.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair

06/04/2019

Melinda S B.

Jacob showed up on time, was very professional and friendly. We walked the house and I shared what I needed assessed or completed and we agreed on next steps. Jacob completed the repairs and was happy to share his knowledge and answer questions while he was working, He was non-judgmental about how gunky the sink drain was! :-). Jacob also looked at other issues I had and offered to address them at a reasonable rate. Very kind, professional and resolved all issues the first time!

Description of Work
drain unclogging, toilet adjustment, assessment of washer hose

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

04/29/2019

John H.

Great. Fit me in on a Sunday afternoon. Very helpful and explained what he was doing. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Fixed problem with drain

03/29/2019

Carol V.

I needed my toilet snaked, but he also examined and diagnosed a toilet problem, offering me a very reasonable price. I appreciated his patience in explaining things to me. Jacob was very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Toilet work

Category drain cleaning

03/18/2019

Raymond D.

Jacob is the BEST. Will only use Jacob’s plumbers from now on. Seriously Jacob went ABOVE & BEYOND the call of duty in making sure the job was done well.

Description of Work
Bathroom leak

03/16/2019

Lysha L.

Jacob was awesome! You can beat the price and he is super knowledgeable about plumbing. He works fast and takes pride in his work. In addition to unclogging my mainline he answered other plumbing questions I had. The next time you need a plumber, call Jacob and you won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
My mainline was backed up which caused the toilet and shower to clog.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

03/13/2019

Marshall K.

Jacob did a great job. He's a master plumber and very personable.

Description of Work
Correct water heater Install by another plumber

01/29/2019

Raymond D.

AAA Performance Plumbing did an awesome job. My family and I will definitely hire them in the future. Outstanding service.

Description of Work
Leaking upstairs tub and toilet

11/02/2018

Jenny L.

Jacob is nice, hard-working and quick to respond to my request. Good job!

Description of Work
Fix leaking and Replace faucet

10/24/2018

Jessamine B.

Jacob was timely in all communication and arrived when he said he would! All parts and services were clearly explained to me and I was kept informed through each stage of the process. I would highly recommend and will be using them for all upcoming plumbing projects!

Description of Work
Toilet replacement, faucet replacement, valve replacement

09/29/2018

marilyn R.

excellent job done by aaa performance plumbing. jacob fixed two toilets and a loose bathroom faucet. nicely done, nicely priced and nice and neat job. a few months ago we had another plumber from boyd plumbing that couldn't fix the bathroom faucet without replacing the whole faucet which was an additional $400.00 which we declined and continued to shop around and we're glad we did. we will keep aaa performance plumbing in mind for any future plumbing issues.

Description of Work
loose faucet handle and 2 leaky toilets

WaterLock, LLC

WaterLock is an emergency automatic water shut-off system that you as a homeowner can set to your personal preference and gain peace of mind and protection against major water damage. Our systems are insured and built with quality guaranteed. WaterLock is a single unit water control system that detects leaks and breaks in all pipes, both above and below ground, also detecting leaks and breaks in all your home’s common appliances such as washers, water heaters, sprinkler systems, and spas. WaterLock is also used to prevent unnecessary waste and over-use, which could lower your monthly bill. According to the EPA, Ten percent of homes have leaks that waste 90 gallons or more per day. If your home has a leak or a break that you are unaware of, such as a leaky toilet, or a broken pipe underground you could be wasting thousands of gallons of water per month. That is a high water bill and a lot of waste!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    California
    CSLB
    05/31/2017
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Drain cleaning sewer and all drains, garbage disposal replacement,kitchen sink, toilets, faucets, hydro jetter, copper repipe ,hose bibb, main valve, clean out, rooter, thermocouple, water heater repair gas electric