AAA Performance Plumbing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2011

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

**HIRE THE LITTLE GUYS!** **SERVICE CHARGE ONLY $69** **BBB A+ RATING** We are a small, family owned business that has been around since 2002. We are clean, courteous, and professional. You will speak directly to the owner. All work is done by the owner. All work is guaranteed!!!!...

02/28/2021

Mark L.

Jacob was on time, very professional and very friendly. He did a GREAT job. The price was fair. Thank You AAA Performance Plumbing. Keep up the good work. If we ever need a plumber again you will be our first call.

Description of Work
Broken Pipes from the cold weather

01/07/2021

Gerald L.

Good work and a nice guy. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah, good price, too.

Description of Work
Natural Gas Lines

Category gas leak repair

Thank you sir, it was great to meet you. We sure do appreciate you taking time to leave a review.

07/02/2020

Jerry S.

A few months back I had an emergency situation at a rental and reached out to a few companies, Jacob was the first to get back to me was very professional, but unfortunately was out of state and couldn't get to the job for a couple of days. But the fact that he actually responded and didn't just blow it off since he was away impressed me. So, when I saw he had an Angies list coupon for the work I needed I reached out to Jacob and even though it was a Sunday, replied within a few minutes, he was ready to do the work the following day, but I hadn't received the new faucet yet, once it arrived I contacted him and again he was able to schedule for the next time. Jacob is a very personable man and is very professional, I would highly recommend hiring him, prices are very fair, actually lower than the big guys I think. I always like supporting the small businessman and Jacob and AAA are definitely worth supporting.

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet Replacement

Category plumbing,drain pipe

05/15/2020

Brian M.

It went great Jacob quoted me a price and he came out the same day to fix it. Very Satisfied.

Description of Work
The PVC pipe broke that feeds my irrigation system.

Category drain pipe

03/27/2020

Lorraine A.

Excellent!! We have already referred someone else to Jacob. We gave our friend his phone number. He is absolutely #0ne.

Description of Work
The shower was dripping

02/28/2020

MARK W.

Jacob was very efficient, knowledgeable, friendly, and performed the job well. We wanted to purchase the new disposal ourselves, as we have a military discount, and he had no problem with that. He removed our 30-year-old disposal and installed the new one in less than an hour. He made sure everything worked properly. We’re very happy, and we won’t hesitate to call this company again for all of our plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replace garbage disposal

01/15/2020

Barbie C.

Called in the morning and was here within a couple of hours. Jacob came took the shower apart, went to get the parts and had it fixed within minutes of returning from picking up the parts. Jacob is down to earth and very personable. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
we had a shower that could not be shut off.

01/09/2020

Wayne A.

Jacob the owner did all the work for us, removing and replacing our kitchen faucet. He did a great job for a fair price. We would definitely hire Jacob again for any future plumbing problems.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replaced

12/03/2019

MARK W.

Jacob responded to our request for a service call promptly and arrived on time. He quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem without charging us for any more than the $69 service call (we had a discount from Angie’s List). He was kind and professional, and I’ll definitely call him again for all of our plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Fixed a squealing faucet

11/03/2019

Aide O.

We noticed water under the kitchen sink on a Saturday morning, called around and were able to get Jacob to come by the same day two hours after we called. He gave us an estimate over the phone after we sent him pictures. He showed up at the time he indicated, performed the work quickly and even gave us pointers on how to fix our sometimes-leaky dishwasher airgap. He was punctual, professional, and charged us the amount he quoted us. We would definitely recommend his services and will keep his card for all our future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Leaky valve replacement under kitchen sink

Category plumbing

Drain cleaning sewer and all drains, garbage disposal replacement,kitchen sink, toilets, faucets, hydro jetter, copper repipe ,hose bibb, main valve, clean out, rooter, thermocouple, water heater repair gas electric

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check