XTREME XTERIORS

Kansas: Roofing
01/01/2099

1250 W Foxwood Dr

Raymore, MO 64083

With over 20+ years of experience in the roofing and remodeling industry, Xtreme Xteriors is the perfect choice when you want quality work at an affordable price. Xtreme Xteriors specializes in insurance replacement from storm related damage to your home or property....

roofing (115)gutter repair (40)gutter cleaning (11)screen repair (6)window replacement (4)siding companies (4)

03/02/2022

Becky R.

Brad came out and looked at my roof. He let me know I had storm related damage and we filed a claim. He met with the insurance company and was able to get my entire roof replaced. They made the process simple and the experience was nothing but positive.

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 02/14/2022

04/22/2021

Miranda Y.

I worked with Andrew Akins & had a great experience with Xtreme Xteriors. Start to finish it was a very professional experience with appropriate follow-up and follow through.

Description of Work
Roof & Gutter Replacement

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

09/15/2020

Cybelle G.

Fantastic job! Worked with my insurance company, gave me a very fair price, and completed the work very quickly. The roof looks wonderful!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/09/2020

Raymond C.

Andrew came out to give me an estimate on what I truly thought would need to be a complete roof replacement (and I told him that too). After inspecting the roof, he told me all it needed was some maintenance items taken care. I honestly don’t know of too many people that would talk a customer out of doing a more expensive job, but because he did, I’ll be calling Andrew for any future projects his company does that I’ll need taken care of.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/23/2020

Rebecca S.

Great work, reasonable price, and very communicative company.

Description of Work
flashing issue

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/19/2020

Lori F.

Very well. It took a couple days because of the weather. We call because we had a leak and they had someone here within 20-30 minutes to resolve the issue until roof was completed.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

07/15/2020

Denise H.

This is a very hardworking crew! They worked long hours 3 days in a row to get the project done! I now have a beautiful new roof and I would highly recommend Brad Hughes and his crew from xtreme xteriors!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/13/2020

Denise A.

I called Brad and he had Andrew come out and take a look to see what all needed to be done. He gave me a bid and it was right around where we expected it to be. They brought the materials over on a Monday and started on Tuesday morning with the roof. The roof was finished by the afternoon! The gutters had to wait a day due to weather but they only took a couple of hours! They went above and beyond! They even cut a couple of tree limbs that were touching the roof! I definitely made the right choice!! Thank you Andrew and crew!!!

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Review for XTREME XTERIORS - 1250 W Foxwood Dr, Raymore, MO - 38721253

05/14/2020

Colby J.

The process was easy and the Craftsmanship of the work preformed is top notch. The roof looks great and it was done pretty quick in about half a day. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

03/17/2020

Mark K.

Went great. Andrew was awesome to work with, very responsive, and very knowledgeable. He gave us an estimate and explained our options in detail. We got three other estimates/bids and Xtreme's was the fairest and made the most sense. Job was done in a day and their crew did a great job and cleaned up the site extremely well. The roof looks great!

Description of Work
Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

02/11/2020

Rachelle M.

The guy from Xtreme was great. He was honest and thorough. Definitely will use their services again

Description of Work
Roof Inspection and Repair

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

10/26/2019

Terri M.

The entire experience was perfect; we couldn't be more pleased!

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

10/21/2019

Cody M.

Awesome. Roof was completed ahead of schedule without issue.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

10/21/2019

Josh K.

He put a new roof and gutters with gutter guards was very professional and helpful on picking things out he completed the work when he said he was going to do it did an excellent job definitely will be referring him to others

Description of Work
roofing and gutters

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

12/27/2018

William I.

They came out on time. Soon found out the roof had problems and needed wood replacement. I gave the go ahead and almost completed on time. They just Han to come back the next day for some odds and ends and cleanup. Excellent work and very happy with getting the roof on before bad weather.

Description of Work
Replace entire roof shingles and quoted 5500.00. However the entire roof needed to be replaced with new plywood and shingles

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

06/22/2018

Becky M.

Xtreme Xteriors did an excellent job in replacing my roof & also replacing my guttering. They started the project when they said they would, their crew was here early every day, & cleaned up every night. The roof looks fantastic. Andrew & Brad, the owners, were awesome to work with. They were professional, and very responsive. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,screen repair

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

06/05/2018

Ken B.

Chase contacted me within hours after I claimed the Angie's List deal, and we scheduled the service for the following day. Chase let me know when he was on his way to the house, and he was punctual. He was completely professional, and when he was finished he showed me photos of the minor issues that he had found and repaired. Fortunately, no major repairs were necessary. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
Periodic roof inspection and minor repairs.

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

06/04/2018

Ashley L.

We were selling our home and found out we needed a new roof two weeks before our closing date due to hail damage. I was so stressed that we would have to push our closing date out. Thankfully, Brad sent Chase out the to meet our insurance adjuster with little notice then made sure we had a new roof with in a week. They were fast, clean and the new roof looks awesome! I will definitely use them in the future for my new home and recommend them to friends and family!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

05/31/2018

Steve T.

Excellent contractor. Very responsive, fair price, quality work and professional. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
New roof. Complete tearoff.

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

05/29/2018

Haley K.

Excellent, they did quality work and was performed quickly, they cleaned up exceptionally well, communication through out the whole process was great, would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

Review for XTREME XTERIORS - 1250 W Foxwood Dr, Raymore, MO - 37108970

05/25/2018

William B.

Great. The job was done perfect. Clean up great. Best experience we have ever had.... Will use then if i ever need anything done again

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

05/24/2018

Pam R.

Great Team! Worked with my insurance company, got everything taken care of promptly. Very friendly group. Beautiful new roof!!

Description of Work
New roof, vents,

Category roofing,screen repair

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

05/24/2018

karen K.

The job was completed in just one day. This was the third time we used Xtreme-Xteriors .We also referred two of our neighbors. Who were also very happy with the jobs done for them.

Description of Work
A new roof from hail damage