Alkema Painting

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2009

421 W Highway B

Raymondville, MO 65555

We have been servicing Northern California for over 20 years. We are fast, reliable, and always finish on time. With our team of professionals you can count on a great paint job every time. We guarantee all of our work.

08/07/2021

Kathy T.

Chris was prompt in contacting me, in supplying an estimate and with scheduling my project. He was very professional and obviously experienced at his craft. He arrived when he said he would and worked steadily. I am very pleased with the outcome. This job would have taken me a week and he completed it in less than a day! Excellent to work with.

Description of Work
Refinishing front door and re-staining outdoor steps and posts

03/12/2021

Edna B.

Chris did a beautiful job painting the three rooms I requested. He was punctual, cleaned up at the end of each day. He was careful moving major furniture pieces. I will rehire him and I would recommend Alkema Painting with no reservations.

Description of Work
Interior painting in three rooms

Category decks, interior painters

03/02/2021

Sherry M.

I got 4 estimates from different companies to paint several rooms in my house in multiple colors with very high ceilings. Chris was professional, reliable, did a good job quickly and beat all the other estimates significantly. These were all the qualities I was looking for and was very pleased to have found the right person for the job.

Description of Work
Interior walls painted one color and very high ceilings (17 ft) painted white.

Category decks, interior painters

10/21/2019

Gayle G.

They gave me a nice detailed estimate to what they are going to do. They did a good job but forgot to write down the colors i choose.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior part of the house.

08/22/2019

Elvira M.

It went well. Chris looked at the house to determine how much prep work would be needed and length of time it would take to complete the project. He emailed me the steps of the project, along with a contract and a request for the colors also the total cost for my review. Once i accepted the bid we set up a start date, I signed the contract and send it to him along with the deposit. Once the prep was completed I made another payment and at the end of the project I paid the balance due. Overall it was a job well done,

Description of Work
The exterior of the house needed to be painted.

Category garage doors, home remodeling, interior painters

07/27/2019

John H.

Great. Chris was really great to work with and did everything really well. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Painted house

12/10/2018

Bill J.

Chris and his crew did an excellent job for me. Chris came back out after job was complete and touch up the baseboards that had been damaged when carpet was installed. I would recommend and would use Alkema Painting again.

Description of Work
Paint interior of a 1300 sq ft home

10/18/2018

Maki G.

Chris did an excellent job. We are very happy with the work done and will definately contact him again when we need more work done. Thank you Chris!

Description of Work
Interior ceiling, doors and trim painted.

09/11/2018

Alicia E.

Excellent job. Chris and Juan completely transformed my rundown exterior into the most beautiful home on my block. Good communication and reliable work with 5 year guarantee

Description of Work
Exterior house painted and some dry rot replaced and caulking of entire framework.

03/06/2018

Susan D.

Very honest and considerate. Not perfect paint job ( I'm an obsessive perfectionist) but good.

Description of Work
Painting 3 bedrooms

03/06/2018

Susan D.

Alkema was very honest and and very accommodating.

Description of Work
Painted 3 bedrooms

10/19/2017

Marci L.

Very happy with the work. Chris spent a lot of time with me going over my preferences and explaining the process.

Description of Work
Prepped and painted exterior of home. Repaired exterior siding in one section.

06/28/2017

Jeannette R.

The job was completed very quickly and accurately.

Description of Work
Interior painting and added new baseboards, approx. 1200sf.

05/03/2017

Richard B.

It was a great experience - very professional

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

04/03/2017

ck M.

exterior painting of my home was great; interior painting the exact opposite. paint splashed all over ceiling fans, no prep work which left numerous areas patchy and rough, peeling. poor painting around outlets, etc.

Description of Work
interior and exterior house painting.

Category house painters, interior painters

03/27/2017

Teri M.

We had to keep rescheduling because of the rain. Once done he did an excellent job. I'm very pleased with the paint and my neighbors have complemented on the beautiful color

Description of Work
Chris did a whole house paint job.

Category pressure washing, house painters

03/10/2017

BEV S.

Great! Sal did a wonderful job! He was punctual and professional, and worked steadily until the job was completed in about 8 hours.

Description of Work
Painting of bedroom and bathroom with 10 foot ceilings

03/03/2017

gary J.

Great, In and out,hardly knew they were there

Description of Work
Painted 3 rooms, very fast, accurate, and clean.

01/23/2017

Elizabeth S.

Very well, great quality of workmanship, fair pricing of extra work. On time, professional job.

Description of Work
Painted 3 rooms...

01/12/2017

Kathy B.

Chris is excellent! Very professional and knowlegeable. I would absolutely hite him again!

Description of Work
Painting of 3 rooms

01/06/2017

Jennifer G.

As scheduled! Perfect! We will hire Chris again!!!

Description of Work
Dear Chris, We wanted to send you this note to let you know how happy we are with our freshly painted home! We have received many compliments from family, friends and neighbors on the quality of the work. In fact one friend, who is in real estate sales, commented that no other home improvement accelerates a home's sale and gives the homeowner a better return on their investment than a quality paint job! You arrived each day on the agreed time and are always courteous and friendly. Since we both work during the day, we really appreciated not only the friendliness, but the fact that you went out of your way to coordinate the paint schedule with us so that the process could be as convenient as possible. And, best of all, unlike our recent experience with other trades, the job was completed on the agreed date! We also appreciate the cleanup that was performed not only at the end of the job but at the end of each workday. We will continue to recommend your services to our family, friends and neighbors. Regards, Jorge and Jennifer Gonzales

01/06/2017

Dean R.

Great job by Chris and his team completed on time.

Description of Work
Exterior of home completely repainted, boundary fence and some internal doors also painted.

Category house painters, interior painters

12/03/2016

Brant G.

Chris did a great job! Looking to use him in the near future for exterior home painting

Description of Work
Painting on interior walls and ceiling in home

10/16/2016

Grace C.

Job completion was excellent. Every phase of the painting was beautifully completed and neat. The cleanup was excellent. This painter is the most competent I have used in years. Detail was beautifully executed and I would recommend to any person wishing to get the best paint job.

Description of Work
Power wash and painting exterior of home.

08/31/2016

Richard B.

Excellent quality and professionalism.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my house