GATEWAY BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2008

We are a owner operated company. You will always deal with a owner and never a sales person. We have a life time warranty on our workmanship. We have different dicounts for Angie's List Members, call for details.

roofing (21)siding companies (4)gutter repair (3)garage building (1)

08/15/2022

Greg K.

They did my siding, gutters and my roof out in Warrenton. Looks great, best of all their bid was less than anither 4 of their competitors and they were also an Angi recommended contractor which made them all the easier to trust in. They went the extra mile to make sure wverything was completed and was to my liking. Good job guys!

Description of Work
Roof, gutters and siding

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

Review for GATEWAY BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION - 2958 HWY F, Pacific, MO - 39837176

Yhank you for the positive review, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

04/25/2022

Scott S.

We called gateway brothers after a hail incident. Our roof was old, and we wanted to get it replaced under our homeowner's policy. Tony explained how the system worked and how we could make the most of the claim. Tony and Aaron are personable and the work they did was exactly what we needed. We had some previous water damage that was not covered by the claim, and they handled that for us as well with a very modest upcharge. We would definately use them again.

Description of Work
New Roof - Hail Damage

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

09/03/2020

Mildred B.

It was a great experience. They were focused on customer service and not getting money for a job. They inspected our roof and was very transparent about the kind of damage we had, which wasn’t from hail. They also did a full inspection and told us the roof was still on very good shape and there was no need to replace it at this time. I will use them again for any services we need that they cover.

Description of Work
inspect roof for hail damage

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

09/03/2020

Maria E.

They have put 2 Roofs on 2 homes for me. We are now in a new home that is probably going to need a new roof and you can be sure they will do that one. They respond quickly and the service and quality they provide is second to none!

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

April J.

I had a roof leak in my kitchen. Gateway Brothers came out and got my roof fixed quickly. Looks great, would definitely recommend their services!

Description of Work
roof leak

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Eric G.

Was a great experience. Very knowledgeable in all aspects and even knew how to save some Money with their knowledge of all the materials. Punctual and timely with their service. I would recommend any time.

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Scott S.

Smoothly, tiny and Aaron are the best! As a claim rep for an insurance company, I have nothing but positive things to say about this company! You cannot go wrong!

Description of Work
roofing repairs

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Paul M.

The owners, Tony and Aaron, were awesome. I needed to have a tear-off and new roof completed within 2 weeks for an upcoming closing. This was for a 3-story house in the CWE Historic District. They were able to get the correct shingles approved by City Hall, bring in heavy equipment due to the height of the house, and get the roof completed prior to our closing. They were both professional and courteous. Paul Mittelstadt Coldwell Banker Realty - Gundaker

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Review for GATEWAY BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION - 2958 HWY F, Pacific, MO - 38852517

08/19/2020

Garett F.

The previous owners of the house I bought used this company for roof replacement as part of the buying contract. The company changed where the shingle line started, exposing a hole in the flashing that caused a leak leading to water damage. The first time they came out to fix the leak, they said they were sure they found and fixed the problem, but the next day the leak was worse and they had to come out again. Friendly and professional in person but difficult to contact afterwards. It took months to finally have someone come out and fix the interior damage that was caused.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Sorry that with your experience you thought we deserved an F rating. When we contracted with the previous homeowner we advised him to change out the copper pan / flashing, very expensive but it was very old. Told him we could not warranty the pan if not changed out. He rolled the dice to save the money and not change it out and told us to save it if at all possible. Whoever installed the shingles on it previously installed them too far down past where the singles were supposed to go into the flat area of the pan. Per manufacturer's recommendations we put them in the correct location upon reinstall. Unfortunately doing so exposed a small hole that had been there for years (copper hole was patinaed and green) was covered by the shingles coming down too far. Could have been why the previous company ran the shingles down that far, not sure. It did take us two attempts to find the hole mainly because we were looking at the shingles we installed not at the pan flashing that was not part of our work contracted for. Being the type of company we are we fixed the flashing for free, offered to fix your interior work for free and did so because we felt bad that we did not find the small hole in the copper flashing. You stated that it took a long time to get us to do the interior work, that is because you were concerned about covid-19. We told you to call when you are ready and we would come out and do it, and did so. From the time you called and told us you were ready for the interior work to be done, it was very timely. We do have a lifetime warranty on our workmanship but that only applies to the work we performed and contracted for. I feel that we went above and beyond for you , sorry you don't feel the same way. If you have any other problems with the roof please let us know as we also extend the lifetime workmanship warranty to the new homeowners.

01/14/2018

Kelly H.

I called Gateway Brothers Construction Inc when I had a large piece of siding come off the side of my house over my garage during a wind storm. Gateway responded promptly the next day and reattached the siding and made sure it wouldn't come loose again. I really appreciate the quick response!

Description of Work
Siding repair

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

Becca C.

As it came time to have my roof replaced I was completely dreading it, however the Gateway Brothers team made it very simple. The entire experience was quick and incredibly efficient. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them on future projects.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

Greg A.

They were very Professional, Knowledgeable, Kind and Punctual from start to finish. Any questions I had were answered without hesitation. They worked with my schedule and the whole job went very smooth from start to finish. I would and have highly recommended Gateway Brothers Construction to friends, family, etc. Please enjoy the attached pictures.

Description of Work
Complete tear off and installation of Architectural Shingles. Replaced 2 existing roof vents with 1 ridge vent and new drip edge. They also installed new flashing around chimney.

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

Review for GATEWAY BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION - 2958 HWY F, Pacific, MO - 35866392

Craig C.

These guys were easy to work with and very knowledgeable. My house looked great when they were done!

Description of Work
Roof, siding, gutters

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

Tiffany J.

Very well. The workers were on time. They did the job in a timely manner. They cleaned up after themselves. Quality is excellent.

Description of Work
Replacement of roof.

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

Mike L.

Flawless. Everything went the way Tony and Aarron presented at our initial meeting. Anytime I need help with exterior items on my home, I call these guys.

Description of Work
I had a hail claim on my house with my insurance company. I hired Gateway Brothers to replace my roof, gutters, and fascia.

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

Kelly C.

Excellent. They showed up and they were supposed to make the repairs on the roof looks great Tony is easy to work with. I have recommended multiple times.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

marissa T.

All of my expectations were met

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

07/13/2017

Chris K.

This company knows how to treat their customers. From beginning to end, this experience was excellent. They are local and that was very important to me. No pressure, extremely educational and so very courteous. The workers were especially efficient, from the installation to clean up. I would highly recommend Gateway Brothers Construction to anyone who wants professional treatment and high quality services.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof because of hail damage.

Work Completed On 06/17/2017

07/13/2017

Michael S.

They were very helpful through the insurance claim process.

Description of Work
Had a new roof put on due to hail damage.

Work Completed On 06/08/2016

08/26/2015

JoAnn M.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof, downspouts/gutters, and window trim.

07/31/2014

Elizabeth B.

Description of Work
It has been well over a month and, despite calls to this company to remind them, I never received a quote. This, even though they spent several hours of my time going over every detail and working up a detailed quote while here (which they did not provide me a copy of). They said they called and left a message - they did not. When I talked to them and said I still wanted a quote, I confirmed they have my email address, and again said I wanted to see the details in writing. They promised to provide it. Still, nothing. Quite unprofessional.

Work Completed On 07/30/2014

10/17/2008

ROSALIE T.

I found this contractor because he did a very good job with a chimney flashing and a well pit cover in the farm that was under contract and is now in my possession. I needed some work done in the stable to house my rabbits. I wanted a way to allow better ventilation when the front and rear stable doors were closed. Aaron came up with the removable vent doors. In late August, I had Aaron come by to give me an estimate on various things to be done to the farm house ( add a screen door, raise a door threshold), stable ( add ventilation panels, insulate the tack room, add clear wall light panels to increase natural light in the stable, level the floor), and shed (insulate a 25x 35 ft shed). I told him there was no huge hurry but I wanted the work done by October. I gave him two weeks and finally called. He said he could not find an adequate screen door. By September I was getting anxious because I still did not receive an estimate and needed to budget my money. When I called Aaron, there was always some materials he could not get the price on, etc. By mid September I told him I needed the work completed now and he should just concentrate on the stable work. Finally he emailed me an estimate for 1110 on 9/20 for the work described above. He STILL could not find a price on the clear wall light panels for the stable. I kept calling him every few days to see when he could schedule my work. He was always polite and said there was some big job he had on his schedule but never gave me a definite time. He would say that due to weather he had to postpone the previous job which then bumped my job further. I asked him why my work could not be done on rainy days since it is not weather dependent. By September 29, he said he could do the work by Oct. 2nd. Then he told me I needed to pay for the clean gravel from Riverstone Quarry. I was surprised to hear that I needed to do some contracting myself but I was motivated to get the work done before winter. So I had to pay for and arrange for delivery of the gravel. On October 2nd, Aaron and his brother showed up to do the work. I was surprised that there was no more workers involved. We went over what needed to be done and I indicated that I wanted a box stall door to be taken down and gravel to fill in the stall as well as the area adjacent to the box stall. He agreed to do this. We also added the clear wall light installation. The work was not completed on that day. On Oct 6th Aaron came back to complete the work. The box stall door was not removed, and the floor of the box stall was not leveled with gravel. He said he had to get back to me with the clear wall light panels. On Oct 15th, he came out to remove the box stall door but did not want to put gravel in the box stall area because "Riverstone Quarry" had dumped the gravel in the wrong place and he could not use it. He still could not find the panel to match my barn siding. I paid him the $1100 so I did not have to deal with him anymore.

Description of Work
Install removable vents panels in front and rear door of stable. install thresholds in front and rear entrance. Level inner stable area with 1 inch clean gravel.

Category garage builders