A1 Environmental Restoration

With Angi since November 2016

The history and path to our company began approximately 25 years ago. My background started in construction and painting, and with more experience throughout the years I began running all aspects of construction. Over the course of the last 10 years because of the economic situation, I expanded my experience into the fields of restoration, such as smoke, fire, water, and mold remediation, and not to mention meth lab remediation. Through all of this time I also ran side jobs, all the while successfully running and maintaining other companies. With all of the aforementioned experience that I have obtained, I eventually decided to start my full service company which is A1 Environmental Restoration. Our goal is that you as a customer can experience the small business sincerely wanting your business attitude, that we also offer with big business experience. We will never lose site of this goal, no matter how much we grow. Sincerely, Andrew J.C. Gray...

Apex Certified Restoration & Construction LLC

Apex Restoration leads the way for homeowners dealing with fire damage, water damage and storm damage. Our courteous professionals work diligently with your insurance adjuster to allow you time with your family.

360 Painting of St. Louis County

360 Painting specializes in interior and exterior residential and commercial painting, as well as home remodeling. We value quality, beauty, and customer satisfaction in all of our work; we stand by our name and our family's name. We are family-owned, as well as woman-owned and minority-owned. We have long been in business as a paid hobby, but have since decided to make a living from it.

Taylor Tuckpointing and Brick Laying

We are experienced in all masonry work including tuckpointing, brick laying, foundations and chimneys. We also specialize in brick mailboxes, retaining walls and can even offer additional services such as exterior painting at a very reasonable rates if you need. 15% OFF FOR ALL MILITARY ACTIVE AND RETIRED. 10% OFF FOR ALL FIRST RESPONDERS

Offers by Taylor Tuckpointing and Brick Laying on Angi

10/16/2017

I highly recommend Jason and his crew! They do high quality work, at a reasonable price and they are VERY professional. Jason communicates very well and provides regular updates. Furthermore, he WANTS to know your questions and concerns so that he can meet expectations and make you a happy customer. We already have additional projcets that we want Jason and his company, A1 Environmental Restoratio...

Description of Work
General repairs, painting, and bathroom.

Category decks,drywall,remodeling,interior painters

02/17/2017

Every job was done to perfection

Description of Work
building a beautiful built-in book case, tuck pointed our chimney to look new, cleaned and stained our wood deck, and installed outdoor lighting fixtures.

Category custom cabinets,decks,lighting,remodeling,chimney repair

12/08/2016

The job went great! Our house looks better than it did before as we decided to do some additional renovations as long as they were here.

Description of Work
We had our washing machine overflowed and seeped into several other rooms as well as our finished basement. We called A1 immediately and they came out that night and set up fans to start the drying process. They were back the next day to start taking up the flooring, which unfortunately could not be saved.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration,basement remodeling

12/06/2016

Very trust worthy and conscientious I trust him and would recommend him to friends and family and I have.

Description of Work
Roofing and some siding.

Category decks

12/05/2016

All the work has been completed in a timely and professional manner. Honest and knowledgeable owner!

Description of Work
This company has repaired/ rebuilt and stained/painted 2 decks for me. They also have drywalled my basement. Currently they are in the process of installing my daughte's wood floor which I'm sure will be as beautiful and high quality as their previous work!

Category decks,drywall,flooring contractor