Joshua Deatherage Builders, LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2012

Joshua Deatherage Builders, LLC is your local full service Southern Missouri area remodeling contractor providing a wide range of home improvement services. We also provide services such as electrical and plumbing installations. Our Remodeling Contractor services complete your home goals with Residential Remodeling, Commercial Remodeling, New Construction, Plumbing, Electrical, Window Replacement, Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Flooring, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Painting, Framing and Custom Homes. Serving Southern Missouri, office number: 417-204-4949....

JD Custom Industries

Hunting construction

We are providers of construction services in the Joplin area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Hunting Construction has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your construction needs!

CTi of Springfield

With over 10yrs of experience. Concrete work requires specific experience, and whether your upcoming project is large or small, you need a concrete specialist who understands the intricacies involved. That's where CTI of Springfield comes in. We offer "FREE ESTIMATES"! Our licensed and insured Springfield, MO concrete specialists have the skills to complete your concrete job safely and efficiently.

02/28/2020

They came the same day, were super courteous and worked until after Midnight.

Description of Work
Water heater not heating water

02/20/2018

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Unfortunately, we didn't check these people out. After having work done that was twice the estimate, we found out their reputation is deplorable. They do shoddy work, when they bother to show up. They do not honor their estimates and commitments. I have never heard any positive comments about this company, or about Joshua Deathridge. It appears they seldom get...

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,picture framing,gutter repair,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

07/13/2017

Deatherage charged us to be the general contractor, and we paid a lot of money for someone who showed up 3 or 4 times in two months. I did his job for him. His contractors cut corners on our siding job. They did not put up drip edge on the roof, despite the fact that I asked them to do so. They had to be asked several times before they did it. After paying $40,000 for our rim joists/siding job, th...

Description of Work
We hired Joshua to do siding, replace rotted rim joists, and replace two roofs on our outbuildings.

04/08/2014

The workmen were very good at their job. We had no problem with them at all. I would highly recommend them and we may use them again, as they are independent contractors and not employees.

Description of Work
We had a bay window area that was an add-on by the previous owners. The workmanship was shoddy. The roof over the add-on leaked, causing considerable wood rot. We contracted with Joshua Deatherage Builders LLC to repair the roof and install new, energy efficient, windows. We supplied the windows. They were also to install new insulation and repair the ceiling inside. Their original bid was $3718, which included $1544 for windows. After we decided to buy the windows ourselves, their bid dropped to $2373.75.

Category remodeling

Thank you for sharing with us, we are glad you liked our crew and craftsmanship. We are sorry the process wasn't to your liking... please call us to resolve your issue.

09/20/2013

First he used non-english speaking workers, very difficult to guide work due to this. Poor concrete laying and wanted to use my gravel instead of providing for job. Intended to reuse old railroad ties for retaining walls instead of replacing them, and did not intend to run new electrical but instead to hook into existing run. Unacceptable as this is dangerous. Also was not going to give any access...

Description of Work
replace shingle roof with metal on house and wellhouse, built 20x20 addition on bedroom had seamless gutters installed

Category concrete repair,electrician,remodeling,home builders

Unfortunately (member name removed), I have not built the rapport I thought I did with you. Otherwise you would have voiced these concerns to me earlier, for that I apologize. Let me address your concerns now. My Managers and I communicate with our crews effortlessly. I hire people based on the quality of their work. This allows me to put a two year warranty on our remodeling work and ten years on...

07/17/2013

It went just fine promt service and good communication. The service provided was done with curtusy and a smile.

Description of Work
Pluming and all faucets hot water heater etc.

Category room remodeling

02/23/2013

First job performed by Deatherage Builders was a bathroom remodel in September of 2008 ~ we have continued to use this contractor for several jobs since because of his expertise in his field and professionalism that was brought into our home. Since 2008 Deatherage Builders has been our #1 go to contractor and will continue to be the company we call whenever we need any repairs, maintenance or remodeling done. We had a water leak from a broken pipe in the concrete slab of one of our bathrooms which came up through the floor and walls. I called several companies and contractors and once we visited with Joshua Deatherage we knew he would be the contractor we would hire. From the moment he stepped into our home he was very professional in his mannerisms, knowledge of the job and ability to price out the job. When Joshua gives you a bid, that's what it is ... not an estimate of how much the job will start at and then tack on additional costs as the job continues. He factors in the possibility of unforseen problems and may seem a bit higher than other contractors out there but I guarantee he stands behind his work, above and beyond any business I've ever dealt with since moving to Missouri 20 years ago. After bid was submitted and approved by us and insurance company the work began. Joshua's crew would show up bright and early every morning ~ cover their shoes with protectors whenever walking through our home ~ All debris from demolition of bathroom was taken out through window and instead of workers walking across the grass with wheelbarrows of debris they would walk it down to the sidewalk and around to a pile being made toward the front of the house that they disposed of at the completion of the job. We were very impressed with the respect shown to our home with the "little" things the workers have been trained to do. It may not seem like a big deal to many, but for my husband and I it showed great character that a contractor would take the time to take off and put on shoes in and out of our house several times per day as to not make a mess by "tromping" through our home. It seemed like Joshua would show up at least every other day or daily to check on progress of the work being performed. We have been extremely pleased with his work and as I mention before he has continued to do jobs for us throughout these past 5 plus years, the latest job was in November 2012 where he blew insulation into our attic. I highly recommend this company and think you will be more than pleased with the honesty, integrity and character of Joshua Deatherage and the Company he has built.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel due to water pipe that broke in cement slab ~ had to completely tear bathroom apart and start pretty much from nothing. 1. Jackhammered cement slab to open and repair broken pipe 2. Ripped out old tile shower and replaced with shower/tub combination 3. Designed open concept arched shelving for towels, etc .... 4. Moved location of toilet 5. Installed new window 6. Tiled Shower and Floor 7. Painted Bathroom

Category room remodeling

Residential & commercial home builder, remodeling, plumbing, electrical, window replacement, roofing, siding, gutters, flooring, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, painting & framing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available