Centurion Plumbing Services LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2010

We are a Veteran owned small business providing all your plumbing, heating, electrical and appliance needs....

Foundation Recovery Systems

Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Recovery Systems on Angi
FUBAR Fabrication

I am a Mobile Certified Welder based out of Jefferson City. I mainly work within a two hour radius of Jefferson City, but can travel further for larger projects. I have an associates degree in Welding Technology and have over 7 years experience. I'm AWS D1.5 certified and specialize in welding on MODOT and ARDOT bridges. I also weld on equipment and anything else that needs repairs or upgrades. I am outfitted to weld MIG, Stick, and flux core. I have experience welding steel, stainless, and aluminum. I take pride in my work and am willing to help out when I can on larger projects if I have to wait for welding to be completed.

A WORK OF ART LANDSCAPES

A Work of Art Landscapes, LLC has more then 20 years experience with an A+ rating on BBB, specializing in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your landscaping project.

03/15/2012

Laura F.

I highly recommend him. He was half the cost of other bids that we got. He did the work without having to tear the house or front yard up. It's a family company and he works with his wife. They were very professional. He also does hvac work and electric work.

Description of Work
I had a sewer line replaced.

Category sewer cleaning

We certainly appreciate the comments of our customers after any job. We always try to do what is best for the customer. This sometimes means re-directing them to a more practical solution to a given problem. So, with your interests in mind, we do a great job at a fair price.

01/24/2012

Stuart M.

The softener leaked as well as the valve for the ice maker. The water pressure dropped because of the size of the piping and fittings he used. The shower only trickled and was not sufficient enough to even take a shower. I contacted him the evening of November 18th all the way up to the 15th of December. He never returned a call and I haven’t heard from them since. Avoid him under all circumstances. I ended up having to pay another $277 to hire another plumber to bring the system back up to its original state.

Description of Work
I hired him to put in a new water softener and he was supposd to change it over so the whole house had soft water.

Category plumbing,water softeners

Although we greatly appreciate customers commenting on our service, we certainly would like for some common sense to be used. If there is ever a problem with an installation or service that we provide, an actual phone call would certainly be nice. Any person who does work for us is among the most well-trained in the state. That's a fact, not an opinion. So, if you choose to use our company we hope that you read through all the comments on the various internet sites and certainly take a few of them with a grain of salt. Not everything you read or hear is true or accurate. And we thank you for your business if you do choose us.

All water, gas, fuel, air, and heating piping/tubing/appliances.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover