Tidwell Bros Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

We believe the customer is number one and strive to treat them that way. Therefore, our slogan is Quality You Can Count On.

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

4.2

Tamie S.
01/17/2019
Siding is falling off house , and all exterior lights have too large of holes cut for the size of the fixture, Scaffolding left holes in our new roof, and were patched with latex caulk. = Gutter installer discovered,
Description of Work
Siding installation
home builders
Terry B.
09/16/2015
Description of Work
They seemed unsure of them selves. Did not use.
06/13/2014
They had to come back 3 times but they did come back so they were reputable and did finish the job. I think they did good work.
Description of Work
I used Tidwell Bros Construction to fix a leak in my roof.
roofing
Stephanie M.
04/16/2014
The former contractor I hired that I paid too much and walked out is Accurate Builders and Contracting. He left me with no toilets, no shower, and no tub. I haven't lived in my house since September. Tidwell Brothers Construction took over as general in terms of coordination, but I have separate contracts for each of my plumbing and electrical companies. He inherited something ugly and made it beautiful. It is drop dead gorgeous. The price is very good and the quality of their work is fabulous. Their punctuality is excellent and their professionalism is fabulous. I wouldn't use anybody else but this crew. Justin Tidwell was handed the mess when the first contractor I hired walked out. He turned something ugly and unusual to something beautiful and functional. He saw my vision and he got it, and it's gorgeous.
Description of Work
Tidwell Brothers Construction had to rip everything out because it was done wrong by my former contractor, and they are doing basically half a house construction. They had to shore up load bearing walls, they have done tiling, custom showers, bathtubs, and vanities. They are painting today and they hope to finish today. They will be out if not Friday, it will be Monday or Tuesday next week, as soon as I get my closet designed and they are going to build the closet in the master and in the bath. They have already done the first coat of paint, but they wanted all the plumbing and electrical done so now they are on the final coat.
Category
flooring contractor, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling
Laura H.
10/15/2013
N/A
Description of Work
Cannot rate this contractor I got from your site. I placed a call to him. Not sure if I called right number since he did not answer in a professional manner. I expected a "Hello - name of business, etc". Bad connection so he called me back. I indicated what I needed done and he said he'd call me back later that day. He never returned my call. No service performed.
07/01/2013
The did an excellent job and came back twice to fix a small leak after the installation.
Description of Work
Installed anew roof after hail damage.
04/01/2013
Tidwell did an excellent job.
Description of Work
Tidwell Brothers was the low bidder and did an excellent job of replacing a hail damaged roof. We had some small subsequent which they came back and repaired as well as some small damage to the inside of our house where the roof leaked.
roofing
Mary Jean S.
10/15/2012
We needed to replace 6 windows with 8windows. ( one window was 5ft x 8ft) I wanted windows that werenand quot;t cracked, draftey, or leakey. Mr. Tidwell came to my house, measured, and we discussed my options. I needed 3 windows that were shorter than the ones he took out. His son and a worker showed up with the windows, took out the old ones, built up the walls for the shorter ones, and put in the new ones. They're beautiful. I love them.
Description of Work
see below
remodeling, replacement windows
Mary Jean S.
09/17/2011
So far, so good.
Description of Work
Mr. Tidwell came to my home by appt. and measured the widows and we discussed what I wanted. It's a rather large change....5 windows changing to 8. As of this moment, they have ordered the windows, and when they finish the job they are on, they will put in my new windows.
remodeling, replacement windows
Autumn L.
06/16/2010
Communication was excellent! All labor skills exceeded expectations. Professional, polite and courteous. Very well priced labor and materials.
Description of Work
Removal, disposal of & replaced all windows, removed sliding glass door replaced with French doors & screen. Removed and replaced garage door. Removed & replaced gutters.
Category
garage doors, gutter repair, replacement windows, doors
Autumn L.
05/26/2010
Running an in-home daycare is challenging enough, running one while under construction is typically what one would consider "crazy". Rick Tidwell and his son Justin not only worked around my daycare gracefully, but also around my schedule and 3 dogs. Rick bid the job at less than 1/2 of the major companies in the area that were offering "specials". Very professional, extremely high quality of work, after everything was done, I started looking at other things I could have them back for.
Description of Work
Removal, disposal of old and installation of new windows. Removal, disposal of old and installation of new french patio doors with screen. Contracted with other companies and orchestrated installation of new garage door and gutters.
remodeling

MasterCard
American Express
Discover

FAQ

Tidwell Bros Construction is currently rated 4.2 overall out of 5.

Tidwell Bros Construction is open:

Tidwell Bros Construction accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Yes, Tidwell Bros Construction offers free project estimates.

No, Tidwell Bros Construction does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Tidwell Bros Construction does not offer a senior discount.

Yes, Tidwell Bros Construction offers emergency services.

Yes, Tidwell Bros Construction offers warranties.

Tidwell Bros Construction offers the following services: Residential New Construction Room Additions Garages and Barns Remodeling Decks and Porches Window and Door Installation Siding Installation

Other Local Pros In Your Area

ALENCO INC

Offers Coupon

ALENCO INC

We have over 50 employees and many that have been with us for many years and some second generation. We do offer 100% finance options that will help you get your improvement started today and we have different promotions that run during the year. Please call us at 913-831-3100 to schedule a free consultation.

Door Service N More

(7)

Offers Coupon

Door Service N More

Door Service N More (D.S.M.) is a locally owned family owned small business trying to grow our company. We strive to do the best and most honest work for our customers we have 10 years of garage door experience with underlying carpentry experience. our primary service is in the garage door industry D.S.M. does anything to do with servicing, repairing, and installing new doors and openers. We also offer other services such as siding repairs, metal wraps/azek, header replacements, and more

Fine Craft Custom Tile LLC

(40)

2022 Super Service Award

Fine Craft Custom Tile LLC

It’s time to update your home, add significant value to it. With 9 years in business we’ve created a system to make the whole process headache free and enjoyable to our costumers. Call now and get your free estimate!