JANES QUALITY TREE

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2006

We are a small business operated by family. We have been in business for over 15 years. We take pride in what we do and enjoy working with all of our customers whether it be new or repeat.....

Elite Grading and Excavation

Elite Grading and Excavation

Elite Grading and Excavation is a family owned and operated construction business based in Mayview, Missouri. We offer Grading and Excavation work for the home exterior. I have over 14 years of experience in this industry and know what it takes to do the job right. We handle small and large scale projects utility work as water sewer water drainage to pond and bank work reclaim land, land clean up removal of structures building pads. Many more services available!

06/20/2018

I was very happy with Janes from the start. The owner came and gave me an estimate that same day I called. I found that the price was reasonable and he was very nice and professional. The crew arrived as promised and that did a fantastic job! I am very happy with the results and the cleanup was amazing. Highly recommend Janes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim, thin, and raise large birch tree.

09/30/2016

When the men arrived, they went right to work and were very efficient. The trees look great and our front yard now sees the light of day. The oaks in front had the canopy raised as well as thinning the trees of any dead branches. They did an excellent job of cleaning the yard of any debris. Our home looks like a different home because now you can actually see it. We would definitely recommend Jane...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of 2 ash trees and trimming and thinning out of two large oak trees.

08/16/2016

Jane's came and did the work efficiently with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal, cutting down, of multiple trees to close to structure.

11/12/2015

I have used this service for a number of years.  The price and service has always been good.  I called them on this incident at 7:30 am and they were here and finished by 10.   I use them for general tree maintenance from time to time and have never been disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a large fallen limb

11/26/2014

The service went well. I was not home while they did the service. They did exactly what I was looking for and did a fine job. The staff do a very good job. I have used the company 3-4 times in the past. Their pricing is very reasonable and scheduling is easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the company to trim trees and hedges.

CATEGORY tree service

Storm Damage, Tree trimming, Removal,Stump Grinding,Firewood,Landscaping,Mulch,Bobcat Services

no spraying