Lomonte Homes Painting & Remodeling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

9427 S Outer Belt Rd

OAK GROVE, MO 64075

At Lomonte Painting, our goal is to not only help you design your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service painting company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of your home remodeling. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Just ask for our client reference list....

Resposiveness

interior painting (70)house painting (47)woodworking (12)pressure washing (12)drywall (12)cabinet refacing (7)decks & porches (7)siding companies (5)home remodeling (4)handyman (4)deck cleaning (3)wallpaper removal (3)

03/11/2021

Awesome! Jake and his crew did an outstanding job. They were pleasant to deal with; arrived on time each day and cleaned up after themselves when they finished. Couldn't ask for more!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting kitchen cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2021

09/22/2020

Very friendly during the visit, said they could get us in a few weeks and would send me a quote for the job- never heard back from them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting living room and bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

I apologize that you did not get a response back. We have been going through some changes recently and the person who was originally doing our quotes is out on medical leave. I would be more than happy to give you a quote if you are still interested.

09/14/2020

Mr. Lamonte came out promptly to look at the job and the I never heard from him again. No written quote provided. No response to my emails. Nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior of home

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

09/09/2020

Great job! I just wish they had more employees so the team could completed the work a little sooner. Can't say enough good things about Joey & Hunter (the guys who did most of the work).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Peeling paint on soffits, around windows, garage

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2020

04/16/2020

Went very well. Lomonte was flexible and added on several small projects I also needed done. Screened in side porch, fence repairs, screen doors, problem doors and door bell. Staff was very easy to work with and really listened whenever I had a question or comment. I’m very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete exterior house painting

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

Photo for Lomonte Homes Painting & Remodeling - 9427 S Outer Belt Rd, OAK GROVE, MO - 38503006

03/29/2020

I sub-contracted this company for a project. Their quality was sub standard and had to be corrected to assure my client was happy. They missed returning to finish the portions of the job they agreed to work on. Then, after I'd fixed their low quality and completed the job, demand full payment and made false claims and threats of liens. Do not trust these guys in your house, they are frauds in the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renivation

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

09/28/2019

Lomonte Homes did an excellent job overall. They performed all the services requested in a very high quality manner and even went above and beyond what I requested. I would recommend them for any exterior or interior painting job and also for other home improvement and maintenance projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of whole house and wood rot repair.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

07/26/2019

Fantastic! Lomonte P&R breathed new life into my house with an interior paint job and refinishing my kitchen cabinets! I'm typically a DIY type of guy but after seeing the work they did on my friends house and hearing all of the good things they had to say about Lomonte P&R, I gave them a shot. Best $ I have ever spent! They were very courteous, punctual and responsive. Extremely knowledgeable too...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting and cabinet refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

07/25/2019

Couldn't ask for a better company. They made it trouble free, did an outstanding job and got it done fast! I see people leaving negative comments about them requesting a deposit to start the work. Understanding the material cost that it takes to get a job completed I had no problem with this considering, 2 things. 1) They have a high rating here. 2) Also with the BBB Speaks volumes in todays world...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior paint, drywall, and remodel work

CATEGORY decks,drywall,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,pressure washing,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

07/25/2019

Dustin and his crew were punctual, professional, and kind. Not to mention, do an AMAZING job painting!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painted

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

Interior & exterior painting, wood rot, drywall repair, deck building, flooring install, roofing, basement remodeling, kitchens & bathrooms, & siding

If we do not do it, we have the guy for it.