Hoff Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2003

Founded in 1983 by Henry & Karen Hoff, Hoff Heating and A/C was run from a detached garage next to Henry's house. Before long, Karen's brother, Greg, decided to make a career out of heating and cooling as well. Greg was the first of many family members that have since joined Henry & Karen's team. Today, the business has grown to over 30 employees, and most of our "Hoff Heating family" has been with us for 10 years or more. So when you see someone from Hoff Heating and A/C at your door today, there is a pretty good chance you could see him again for any future heating and cooling needs. Hoff Heating & A/C is also a proud member of BBB,SCHACCA, Habitat for Humanity, National Association of Homebuilders and others. Additional email - jilldixon@hoffhvac.com.

Ronald S.
09/21/2022
Just wanted to recognize and suggest anyone needing air conditioning service to consider Hoff Heating & A/C. After our central air conditioning service went out overnight, a 7:00 AM call to Hoff had a repair technician out by 11:00 AM. Their service technician, Jim, was courteous, fast and knowledgeable. A new compressor part changed out and we were back in service by noon. That's what I call great service and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the St Charles county area needing their services.
Description of Work
Central Air Conditioning Repairs
heating & air conditioning/hvac

So glad we were able to get your A/C fixed in a timely manner, we appreciate the nice review. I'll pass this on to Jim and the service department.
Robert T.
08/30/2022
Jim was knowledgeable, professional and congenial. Excellent customer service. Will definitely use Goff for future heating and accurately needs.
Description of Work
Freeon leak
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we appreciate the feedback!
PAM V.
05/03/2022
It was very good and a very big help.
Description of Work
Check the furnace and inspect
Jimmielee S.
10/28/2020
Was able to remove and install a new HVAC unit in one day. Very courteous and proffesional. Grear prices and quality service.
Description of Work
HVAC replacement
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review! I'll pass it along to the rest of the company!
Mary I.
06/18/2020
Great service. Service tech (Rudy) was on time. Explained the problems. Added freon. House is cold again!.
Description of Work
A/C not cooling and ice on the lines (June 2020).
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the A review! I'll let Rudy know!
Ronald B.
08/22/2018
they provide good service, i had them for about 8 years, the put a new heater and air conditioning system, i am very happy for their service, i having them on a yearly basis for checking and maintenance of my heater & air conditioning system.
Description of Work
Check and maintenance of our Heating and Air conditioning system on a regular annual basis
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the review! Hope we can continue to provide good service for you in the future! I passed these nice words on to the rest of the Hoff Heating team!
Frank P.
08/13/2018
No problem at all, they came to clean and service all the equipments to make sure everything is running properly & they did an excellent work everytime. used them before and will continue using them in the future.
Description of Work
2x a Year Maintenence of the heating & air conditioning system
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the great review! Hope we continue to do good work for you in the future!
Shirley M. P.
03/12/2018
Great. The initial contact was made and met with me promptly to discuss my need. Mr Hoff was very professional, explained my options and pros and cons of different models. He gave me my options and I chose which one I wanted. Work was not to be done for 3 months but he locked in the price and the install went well. The inspector came and said it was a good job. I am very pleased with their services and highly recommend them.
Description of Work
Install new A/C
Rachel K.
03/05/2018
Both technicians were punctual, friendly and professional. They answered all of our questions and we were very pleased overall
Description of Work
Annual service Check and install whole house humidifier
Mike R.
11/05/2017
Denny and crew were perfect from start to finish. They handled all paperwork with the county for inspections and were completely professional and courteous. We'd happily work with them again and will call them for any future needs first.
Description of Work
Replace attic furnace and venting.
Doris D.
11/01/2017
Very dependable and reasonable repair prices.
Description of Work
We have a maintenance agreement where they come and check the furnace and AC unit twice a year, spring and fall. They also replace the filter and check the humidifier and replace parts as needed.
Jason E.
10/23/2017
Average service quality. I purchased a "Silver" level plan through Angie's list (which was the only choice available at the time), but was only ever provided the basic services because none of their technicians knew what the Silver plan was or included.
Description of Work
Annual Maintenance Contract
Judy S.
09/17/2017
Hoff was one of 3 bids. Although quote was slightly higher than another, we felt more confident in sizing, thorough explanation and Lenox equipment. Immediately after install on July 20, we were concerned and disrupted by noise of the ac unit; sometimes sounding fine, other times grinding start, moaning, loud running noise, etc. Twice, technicians came to resolve, but no trouble found. Long story short, after third contact, Hoff said they had been working with Lenox thru it all and everyone agreed it should be replaced. They came a few days later, replaced the unit and we are amazed how quietly it kicks on and purrs while running. An amazing difference. In summary, everyone understands things go wrong. Working through to resolve this with Hoff was professional and thorough. Best part is no one was aggravated; with each call, technicians responded quickly. Ultimately, Hoff stood behind their work and Lenox stod behind their product. We couldn't be more pleased with the final result.
Description of Work
Repace old, failing a/c and furnace with new Lenox equipment.
Wade C.
09/06/2017
very professional. very prompt. Good service
Description of Work
Coolant for AC
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review! We appreciate it every one receive and I passed it on to the others.
Mike W.
08/20/2017
I use them extensively. They are my primary heating and air provider.
Description of Work
I use them for maintenance, but they had to replace a motor on the heating unit.
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for continuing to use us and for leaving us a kind review. We appreciate it and I passed it on to the others here.
Judy S.
08/01/2017
It was about $5700 with a humidifier for the whole house. They were very good. They were very easy to work with, they were wonderful.
Description of Work
I just installed an A/C and furnace with a humidifier.
Barbara L.
07/29/2017
I was totally pleased. Finances were, and still are at a very difficult point, because my husband was quite ill at the time. It was a minor repair. They were very kind to us, because another company that would be their major competitor here in town mentioned that we needed to get a whole new unit. Which was going to somewhere upwards of $6000.00. My husband had emphysema, so he needed to have the air conditioning on so he could breath. Hoff came, and did apparently it was a minor repair. I don?t even remember what part it was that they fixed, but they were just so kind, and I really appreciate what they did.
Description of Work
They worked on our air conditioner.
heating & air conditioning/hvac

So glad we were able to provide an affordable solution for you guys! We really appreciate the review also!
Vivian M.
07/25/2017
I am on a thing that they send out. It is $250 that is for a year for the heat and air conditioning and one check in between. I have used them for years. I have no problems with them. I really have not compared their prices that much. Sometimes furnace companies run specials that do not include everything and they do so I don't bother. I have dealt with this company for years. I have not had any problems. They servicemen that came out in May was good, really good. It took about 15 minutes. He did not leave a mess.
Description of Work
They did maintenance on my air conditioner.
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the A rating!
John S.
07/14/2017
I made the appointment online the night before, and the tech showed up as scheduled. He was friendly, efficient, and addressed my issue. He also explained a few things about my system that will help me in the future. The cost was reasonable based on my past experience. I really appreciate how this was handled beginning to end. Thanks to Angie's list for the recommendation!
Description of Work
Address cooling issues
heating & air conditioning/hvac

So happy to hear you had a good experience with us! Hope to do work with you again in the future and thanks for leaving us a nice review!
elizabeth T.
06/29/2017
Wonderful! They've been so good, ever since we moved here. We even used them at our old address. It's a great service!
Description of Work
They check our heating and cooling system about 3 times a year.
heating & air conditioning/hvac

I just now saw this review! Thank you so much, I'll pass along to everyone here!
Albert Bouckaert B.
06/15/2017
I bought the furnace at one store and they installed it. They installed it correctly. They were very responsible and very professional.
Description of Work
They installed a furnace for me.
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the A rating! Hope you have a great summer and stay cool!
Dennis J.
06/15/2017
I have no problems with the workers and they left the area clean.
Description of Work
They performed a spring check up.
Carleton & Becky P.
05/11/2017
They did a wonderful job. Very honest, on time and professional. Would certainly use them again and recommend them to others.
Description of Work
Replaced heating/air system.
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much! I'll pass on the kind review to the others as well. We appreciate it, have a great weekend!
Joseph H.
05/01/2017
Very professional and knowlegable service person (Tim) Highly recommended.
Description of Work
Normal summer servicing of HVAC. Price is for annual contract with two calls.
heating & air conditioning/hvac

I'm a little late getting back to you but thanks for the nice words! I'll pass it on to Tim as well!
Daniel P.
04/12/2017
Great customer service, the installers were in and out quicker than expected, and were very polite and professional. I will be using Hoff for all my HVAC needs from here on out.
Description of Work
Had a new Lennox A/C and whole home humidifier installed.
heating & air conditioning/hvac

I'm just now seeing the awesome review you left, thanks so much! I'll be sure to pass the nice words on!

SmartHouse Heating & Cooling

SmartHouse Heating and Cooling is a full-service heating and cooling company, offering traditional and geothermal heating & cooling, air quality solutions, insulation, air sealing, energy efficiency audits and consulting. This combination of services makes us the St. Louis leader in home performance contracting. What sets SmartHouse apart is our people; they are smart, credentialed and thoroughly dedicated to exceeding customer expectations. Our staff is accredited by NATE and the Building Performance Institute (BPI) and we participate in the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) program. The methodology we employ allows us to go beyond the usual contractor guesswork to quickly and accurately solve a home’s comfort and energy efficiency issues. We apply building science principles and sophisticated diagnostic equipment to quickly pinpoint causes of common problems and prescribe cost-effective solutions that resolve them permanently. SmartHouse services increase home comfort, health, and safety, and significantly reduce energy usage and utility bills. Our customers benefit from an optimal in-home environment that includes: a safer, more comfortable and draft-free home, enhanced indoor air quality, improved home durability, reduced maintenance costs and increased resale value. We are a heating, air conditioning and air quality company, with the added benefit of a home performance division, which allows us to be a one-stop-shop for home energy efficient solutions. SmartHouse is honored to be a 2020 recipient of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Award, in recognition of our commitment to exceptional standards for ethical business practices and service to our customers, employees, suppliers and the St. Louis community.

Offers Coupon

Anton's Plumbing, Heating/Cooling & Energy Experts

Anton's has been in business for 40 years and maintains an A+ rating with the BBB. We have the highest Google rating in St. Louis. We offer manufacture rebates, and 0% financing for up to 60 months! We currently employ 60 team members who receive customer service training twice per week. Our service technicians have been professionally trained on our 6 step Anton's service system to ensure our customers receive the same GREAT service at a GREAT price each and every visit!! We provide upfront pricing and don't complete any repairs with out approval. We are the only company in st. Louis to offer lifetime warranty on repairs for our usa maintenance club members!!!! Senior Discount- $10 off a service or $100 off complete new system Emergency Service phone number- 314-499-8400

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Arrow Mechanical

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We service St. Louis and surrounding counties. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Phone

1520 Kemmar Ct

O Fallon, MO 63366

Other Information

Air Duct Cleaning, Oil Burners, Boilers, Radiant Floor Heat.

Payment options