C BENNETT BUILDING SUPPLY

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2003

4.2

Family owned and operated for 35 years, we take pride in being "Easy to do Business With." We sell and install luxurious fireplaces, gas logs, premium glass shower doors, mirrors and shelving. We also sell appliances and grills....

Hyperion Glass Company

We provide residential and commercial window glass replacement. Don't replace your whole window when you just need new glass. Whether you just need one window repaired or you're looking for new glass in every window in your house, we can help. Locally owned and operated company that specializes in flat glass replacement or installation. We are located in Maryland Heights, but we can go just about anywhere in the Saint Louis area. We offer the best products possible while proving exceptional customer service. We're not happy until our customers are happy.

Martin Glass Co

Martin Glass is a family-owned and operated company founded in 1933. We are a full-service glass company operating in metropolitan St. Louis and the southwestern and central regions of Illinois. In addition to auto glass, our other product offerings include: custom shower enclosures, a variety of custom and framed mirrors, and custom glass furniture tops. Through the years, our primary focus continues to be customer service and safety. We take pride in offering quality products and services to our customers. Whether you visit us on the web or in one of our stores, do not hesitate to browse and let us know if you have any questions. Our friendly and helpful customer service representatives and technicians look forward to assisting you.

Archway Clean Sweep

Archway Clean Sweep is a locally owned and operated business here in St. Louis. We are certified through the CSIA. We take pride in our work and building a relationship with our customers.

Offers by Archway Clean Sweep on Angi

07/13/2020

Ken and his crew never let me down! I'll keep coming back.

Description of Work
We use them frequently for glass shower doors

Category glass repair,appliance sales

09/19/2016

IT WENT VERY WELL. WE WENT WITH A HEAT & GLO GAS FIREPLACE INSERT. FORSHAW WAS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH. FAST. PROFESSIONAL. AND FLEXIBLE. THE PRODUCT ITSELF IS ONLY CARRIED BY A COUPLE OF VENDORS IN ST. LOUIS. SO THE PRICE IS PRETTY MUCH FIXED. FORSHAW'S LABOR COST WAS LOWER THAN THE OTHER PLACES I CHECKED

Description of Work
INSTALL GAS FIREPLACE LOGS

Category handyman service

11/10/2015

Description of Work
They did a great job. I needed new fireplace logs for my gas fireplace. Someone came out and determined what I needed at no cost. The person who installed them was professional and courteous.

Category handyman service,fireplaces,gas logs

11/06/2015

Had appointment scheduled and they asked for some information on our fireplace. I called and left a message and five days later my phone call was returned. The individual was confused and was trying to schedule an appointment when I already had one. I told her I was calling her back with the information she requested and stated that she would need to look at her notes on the computer and call me b...

Description of Work
Scheduled appointment to have a repair done on our gas fireplace.

Category fireplaces

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry about your experience with C. Bennett. At C. Bennett we pride ourselves on providing excellent service and quality products to our customers. We will definitely take your feedback into account for the future. Sincerely, Courtney C.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Called for service before a move (due to Laclede Gas inspection and a fireplace leak). Was told there was a two week wait for service, but I could have new fireplace logs installed within 5 days. Maybe move some techs from installation to service until you're caught up.

Category handyman service,fireplaces

We install and sell shower doors, mirrors, shelving- wire and melamine, fireplaces, gas logs, mantels, surrounds,stone,appliances,fireplace doors, door hardware and more.

N/A