Siding Repair Systems

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

4.4

We specialize in full siding and window replacement along with our Patent Pending siding repair system. We are proud to offer homeowners a choice when it comes to addressing your outdated and deteriorating siding. In an industry that is overwhelmed with "full replacement" companies, we have the affordable alternative to full siding replacement. Please contact us today to learn more about our Patent Pending repair system and what we can do for you! We also offer James Hardie siding products. Additional email - info@sidingrepairsystems.com. Family owned. Award winning....

A+construction llc

10/12/2019

The work was substandard at best. I was deceived on the work that would be performed. I was told at the time of sales that the wood siding I had would be cut back and replaced with similar material. It was not. It was replaced with what appears to be a type of trim. I had originally called in because I wanted my house painted. They then only painted the siding and told me the trim would be extra a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and Siding Repair

CATEGORY siding,house painters

02/24/2018

I had some siding repair work that needed to be done. Mike and his crew did a great job. I would definitely recommend them to for any siding project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Repair

CATEGORY siding

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was our pleasure

08/18/2017

The front door paint blistered and peeled. It took 10 months and the BBB to get them to refinish and repaint the front door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting, sliding door replacement and siding repair

CATEGORY siding,house painters,doors

Sorry, your experience with the door was not good. We did contact the crew when you made us aware they were not showing up, and did let the crew know it was not acceptable to not take care of their service requests.

04/10/2017

Things went well. The work was done meticulously. They cleaned up every day and communicated well as to any stoppage. i.e. Weather stopped job for two days and I was called to inform me. All nail holes were painted to match the color scheme. The bottom line: my home looks fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home was completely sided with James Hardie products. New soffit, facia, and gutters were also installed.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

03/08/2017

They've done good work. The quality is really good. Once they started the work it was done quickly, about two days. Rock solid and perfect clean up. Good technicians. They know exactly what they are doing. They give you a discount if you put a sign in your yard, the contract is put a sign up for a week a few times a year. They seemed to forgot to come get the sign a few times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were hired to repair hardy board siding.

CATEGORY siding