Bri-Co Construction

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2016

112 St. Joseph Ave.

O'fallon, MO 63366

Please call for more details.

hardscaping2017
Remove and Replace Multiple Retaining Walls on Property

We have been in business since 1974. Harold knows what it takes to deliver quality construction services at competitive prices. We are family owned and operated locally out of O'Fallon Missouri. We offer many services, focusing on Retaining Wall Construction and Grading Services. ...

hardscaping (12)excavating (11)lawn & landscaping (8)decks & porches (6)garage building (5)Patios (3)stone & gravel (3)foundation repair (1)driveway pavers (1)roofing (1)fence company (1)concrete driveways (1)

09/17/2021

Everything went pretty well. They were good workers, hardworking, and they did quality job.

Description of Work
They did the retaining wall in my backyard.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

09/13/2021

We are delighted with the work! Bri-Co was punctual, professional, and outstanding in all aspects of their work. The only delays to construction were because of city / county permitting and inspections. We would absolutely hire them again to perform large projects for us. Harold was great, and the entire team were wonderful!

Description of Work
The retaining wall behind our home collapsed due to erosion. Bri-Co Construction bid the job fairly, took care of the necessary city and county permits, sourced a structural engineer to draw up plans, and expertly completed the work.

Category excavators,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

09/13/2021

Wall was built on time in budget. It was a breeze working with the Bri-co team. I have recommended their services to others.

Description of Work
Retaining Walls

Category decks,excavators,hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

11/01/2020

Harold and his crew did an amazing job! This was a medium sized wall in a tricky location with multiple obstacles to be conscience of and work around (propane and septic tanks). The project went quickly and smoothly. Best of all, years of experience and the systems Harold has in place allowed for affordable answers when other contractors only saw problems and expenses. This project ended with noth...

Description of Work
Retaining Wall

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

07/29/2020

Harold came out and listened to my wife and I and walked through the concepts that we had. He helped us take those concepts and shape them into something that met the practical application. His team was onsite regularly as weather and material permitted. During the process Harold was open as we asked for a few changes and made those happen for us. The project cost was competitive with other bids w...

Description of Work
Needed a large retaining wall

Category excavators,landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

Review for Bri-Co Construction - 112 St. Joseph Ave., O'fallon, MO - 38758167

07/27/2020

Harold Sinn and his team (Bri-Co) satisfactorily completed the project with superior quality in an exceptionally professional and responsive way. Their initial proposal was most practical and impressive among three others. Harold, the owner of the Bri-Co, was always positive, honest, and more importantly, sufficiently informative (almost updated me at a daily basis) during the ongoing course of th...

Description of Work
100' long retaining wall (5' tall fenced), patio with pavers & rocks, decks (upper rebuilt with new piers, rails & stairs, lower removed), sycamore tree removal (diameter 22')

Category decks,fencing,landscaping,garage builders,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/23/2020

Very well. Completed work on time and very competitive cost.

Description of Work
Refurbish steps and install railing to lake

Category garage builders,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

07/21/2020

As an architect, now retired, I experienced many, many jobsites over the years. From the initial interview with the owner, Harold Sinn, to the very last time Bri-Co cleaned our street at the finish of the project, I observed professionalism at every turn during the construction of our retaining walls and regrading project. The layout of our walls was not the average one and contained many curves. ...

Description of Work
Removal of dilapidated RR retaining walls from front and back of house, replace with new stone walls in new layout. Remove existing lava rock and replace with grass sod. Regrade front yard to obtain larger grass area and visual interest. Regrade side yard for better drainage.

Category excavators,garage builders

Work Completed On 03/13/2017

Review for Bri-Co Construction - 112 St. Joseph Ave., O'fallon, MO - 38735341

07/21/2020

I gave them my budget for the jobs and not only did they stay within my budget, the work was done on time. My neighbors couldn't get over the outstanding work done on both the jobs I hired them to. I highly recommend them. I don't do that for just anyone.

Description of Work
Retaining walls.

Category decks,concrete driveways,pavers, gravel,garage builders,driveway pavers,patios

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

06/23/2020

Job was done with very high quality and a an honest price This is the second job they have done for me I will hire them again

Description of Work
Repair of decking

Category decks,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Commercial and Residential Retaining Wall Systems Grading Services Deck Construction Patio Covers

Satisfaction