St. Louis Resurfacing

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2012

Family owned and operated, St. Louis Resurfacing, Inc. was founded in 1990. Our objective has always been to install the highest quality decorative concrete resurfacing installations as possible. St. Louis Resurfacing, Inc. has long been considered the pioneering leader throughout the Midwest in resurfacing, and will continue to work hard in protecting that reputation. Insured and bounded. Work is done by our own craftsmen to the highest quality standards. St. Louis Resurfacing, Inc. invites you to our website, and to e-mail or call us with a request for a free estimate or to answer any questions. As always, we stand ready to serve you with honesty and integrity...

Dynamic Protective Coatings

We specialize in high performance floor coatings. Your facility needs a high performance floor that will last and require little or no maintenance (No need to wax, polish, or burnish). Let DPC help you find a solution that best fits your need for a highly durable and attractive coating. We have a deep knowledge of product systems, and will involve you as we assess your environment, choose an appropriate system, prepare, and install it. Businesses cannot afford to shut down so that a floor can be maintained, repaired or replaced. In most cases, we can complete an installation in 1 day and return it to service 1 to 2 hours after completion. As part of our goal to disrupt your business as little as possible, we typically recommend LEED eligible, low-odor and VOC-free materials that can greatly reduce air quality disturbances. DPC is an application specialist completely independent from chemical manufacturers, so we are not tied to a specific product which greatly opens up the number of options we can use to find a solution that best fulfills your needs and meets the application criteria. Every surface is different and listening to your needs is paramount in determining the right approach. Whether it is a residential garage, a restaurant dining room, or a manufacturing facility floor, we understand that you have specific requirements and an overall vision that you want to achieve. Our goal is to ensure that vision is realized, which means that communication is key. Dynamic Protective Coatings specializes in the application of high performance protective coatings. In 2012, we began working with petroleum companies and their distribution partners to offer a solution to the constant degradation of surfaces exposed to oil, gas, and ceaseless effects of weather. After several years of working with surfaces subjected to harsh conditions, we are uniquely skilled at solving problems related to protective surface coatings.

A WORK OF ART LANDSCAPES

A Work of Art Landscapes, LLC has more then 20 years experience with an A+ rating on BBB, specializing in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your landscaping project.

Motto's Flooring

We have been installing Floors Since 1978! We specialize in luxury vinyl plank, hardwoods and laminate floors. We do both new installations and repair work to your existing floors. We are also certified instructors and a licensed hardwood floor inspector. Below is a quick list of our accreditation and certifications: Member of the National Wood Flooring Association Since 1999 Member of the National Tile Council of America Certified Master Pergo Installer Certified through Wilsonart Laminate Flooring Certified through Bruce Hardwood and Laminate Floors Certified with the Tile Council of America Certified Master Craftsman with National Wood Flooring Association Instructor at the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) Hardwood Flooring Schools

01/21/2017

Weather was not our friend and the work was delayed by several months. Prep work needed to be done to sand off the existing coating on the driveway (a labor intensive, messy project) and ready it for the pebble coating. Once the work began in earnest, the installers worked in a very deliberate fashion. They were very professional and did a great job of coordinating the work as a team to make the i...

Description of Work
The driveway (1800 sq ft) pebble coated, cracks repaired. There are only a couple of companies that do this work and we went with this one due to longevity of the business and freq. contact with the owner. They delivered on what they promised and exceeded expectations. The scope of the prep work was a concern by them and us, but they did a great job.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

11/07/2016

Amazing job thank you! I will be sharing with my neighbors and friends!

Description of Work
I finally made the move to resurface my garage floor and I chose St. Louis Resurfacing to do the work and it was the best decision I've ever made in choosing a resurfacing company. The team was professional, personable and was evident that they cared to do a professional job perfectly. My garage floor looks AMAZING I'm so happy to walk out everyday. Its quality work and has added value to my home. I am very choosing who I go with when it comes to home improvement projects around my home and choosing St. Louis Resurfacing has been by far my best decision I've made thus far and I'm so happy to share with others!

Category concrete repair,epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

09/18/2014

It was a thorough job. It's neat and the product is what it was advertised to be so far. I have no complaints at all. Everything was delivered as presented.

Description of Work
They just did a resurfacing job for me. They did pebble stone application.

Category pavers, gravel

Thank You for your feedback! Here at St. Louis Resurfacing appreciate your business!

09/17/2014

Our experience was fine but they took a while to come out and do the job. We chose them because of the price and workmanship. Quality was very good.

Description of Work
They did our front and back patio.

Category concrete repair,patios

We are glad you like the results!! We are sorry about the turn around time. We just require the best workmanship which takes a lot of training. Being a skilled craft, it can be a timely process training craftsman that meet our standards:-) Although frustrating we'd rather sacrifice turn around time than quality. We've had extreme growth and appreciate the patience of waiting for us to do the job!!

09/03/2014

They did a fantastic job. There warantee is longer than most.

Description of Work
Recovered patio, added texture to prevent slipping on ice.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

Thank you!!

Install an epoxy-stone flooring system on top of existing concrete driveways, front porches and walks, patios, pool decks, garage and basement floors. We also install a decorative one-inch paver on top of porches and pool decks. Also: A decorative epoxy paint chip flooring system for garage floors.

N/A