Ritter Landscaping Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since December 2002

4.3

Ritter Landscape employees over 15 employees, majority of which do services for our customers all year long. We bill our customers once a month, at the beginning of the month, from the previous month. We offer free proposals year round, with attentive staff who can answer any of your questions....

Allen Outdoor Solutions

Additional DBA - Allen Irrigation & Lawn Care Inc. Allen Outdoor Solutions, Inc. has provided full service irrigation, landscape, and lawn care service throughout the St. Louis area for over 20 years. Our projects range in size, from small residential designs to large commercial projects. No matter what your vision, we can take care of every aspect of your outdoor project. All of our work is backed and fully warranted to your satisfaction.

Offers by Allen Outdoor Solutions on Angi
Lawn Systems Inc

Lawn Systems, Inc. is family owned and has been serving the St. Louis area in the green industry since 1988. We specialize in irrigation, landscape lighting, landscaping and drainage solutions. Call the office at 636-349-6640 to schedule a service appointment or to request a bid. Please visit our website at www.lawnsystem.com

Green Envy Lawns

"We started Green EnvySM Lawn Care because we wanted to give our local area the lawn care company it deserved. Providing you the answers and results is our goal. Unlike large nationwide companies, we all live, work and shop right here. It's people just like you who support our families. We never forget that. That's why we will always use the best products so your lawn can achieve its potential. Furthermore, we take exceptional pride in our vehicles and employees. That combination of great products and pride cannot be matched. Green Envy, we treat every lawn like it is our own. GUARANTEED! Please use our site for some great tips and discounts and please contact us to address any questions about lawn care you may have."

02/08/2016

KAYE B.

Description of Work
They have done on-going yard upkeep for us. Our yard is in good shape. There have been times when workers seemed careless, leaving tire marks across the sidewalk, big clumps of soil that blocked grass growth after an aeration. They were responsive to complaints. At the end of the last growing season, the supervisor left suddenly. We don't know if we will be as satisfied with new management.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

03/28/2014

antoinette L.

Did not bag clippings. This was in late 1990's.

Description of Work
Used for grass cut on 1 acre.

04/30/2013

James B.

Last week they came the morning after the rain and tried to mow the grass when it was wet. This tore up the lawn, put ruts in the yard and the end product was an uneven mess. My wife called them twice and left messages on their general mailbox. I emailed them nd called them myself. Friday they finally called my wife back and yesterday returned my call. They explained that they don't actually do the mowing but subcontract that out. This is a direct contradicition to what they told me when i hired them. They explained that it's two peoples job to check the messages, one has been sick and the other has no excuse. They appologized but explained it was not their fault since they sub it out and mowing is not really the buisness they are in. Today they showed back up and mowed over my 9 year olds batmittin set. Instead of going around or simply moving it the nocked it down with their mower and broke the net. Typically when I get bad service I just don't leave positive feedback. This is the first time I have been outraged enough to actually leave negative feedback. After agreeing to pay a professional company $45 a week to keep my lawn mowed for my wife while I go off to war this is the service I get!

Description of Work
I hired them last year to do my fertilizer treatments. This year I was called to active duty to deploy to Afghanistan and so contracted them to mow my lawn in addition to doing the fertilizer, insect and aieration treatments.

04/23/2012

KATHRYN C.

They're very good at being here on a regular basis and doing the right things. They're very good at doing the right things and providing the service you're asking for.

Description of Work
They're here every week mowing and during the winter they plow snow for us. They also do all of our fertilization. We do use them for fertilizing our trees and stuff, but we don't use them for trimming. They do leaf removal and mulching as well.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,snow removal

04/07/2012

Steven M.

We have used them for several months - they come timely, do a thorough job, and have addressed minor requests with a friendly attitude. When we moved here recently we checked around on price and found them competitive, and with the service they have we are quite satisfied not bidding out again with the new year!

Description of Work
Ritter does our yard maintenance, including mowing, trimming, etc.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

02/06/2012

Mimi D.

I used them because they do a good job in fertilizing and taking care of my yard for me. I fired them for mowing, because they mowed my grass all the time when the grass is wet. They do a good job with fertilizing, aerating the yard, putting weed control, insect control and showing that I have a nice green yard. I have been using them for the last 3 years. I will use them again in the future. I got the impression that they are just mowing for money.

Description of Work
I used the services of Ritter Landscaping Inc. for core aeration done and planted grass seed for me in September or October, 2011.

Category landscaping,lawn treatment,tv sales

07/30/2010

Karen P.

It has been going fine - really liked the job they did weeding the perennial beds. Lawn mowing is okay, but noticed muddy lawn mower tracks when they mowed when the ground was too wet.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn mowing; mulching, weeding, fertilization as needed

02/01/2010

Mimi D.

They mow the lawn, fertilize it and do co aeration and things like that. It costs $38 a week to mow. We had a good experience for the most part. Our yard is always green and looks good. We had problem with them. I don’t know if it was necessarily their fault or it was due to the rain. They would continue to come out directly after a rainfall. That would create crevices in my yard. So I had to stay on top of them when it rained. Luckily I was here when they pulled up. I told them not to mow on that day because I did not want them to mow on a wet lawn. Other than that, they do a fine job.

Description of Work
Ritter Landscaping Inc takes care of the lawn. We have been using them for the past 2 seasons. Their last visit was in September 2009.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

06/25/2009

Fred M.

Their price is comparatively high but they do a great job too. They come out once a month and the price varies, it depends on the amount of work they do. What I really like about them is that they leave a report at the end of the day of what they have done that day, explaining everything in detail. They also give recommendations of what needs to be done for certain issues that are above and beyond our agreement.

Description of Work
We have been using them for 3 to 4 years. They fertilize the yard, clean the leaves and take away the debris. They clean out the beds and add moulds to them. They do trimming and pruning of the trees and bushes also pull out the weeds.

Category landscaping

09/22/2008

Fred M.

We've been using them for several years now. Our yard has never looked better. The grass is green, healthy, weed-free, the flowerbeds are clean and healthy. They always do more than they are contracted for.

Description of Work
Ongoing yard maintenance which includes mulching, bed maintenance, leaf removal, lawn treatments.

Category lawn service

Landscape maintenance including lawn fertilization and weed control, mowing, bed clean up, leaf removal, tree and shrub care & snow removal.