AA-ECO Contracting LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2011

368 Fee Fee Rd

Maryland Heights, MO 63043

Donnie Haskell founded AA-ECO with a clear vision to be a honest contractor that people like to work with and will call for years to come. He has since grown his business by referrals alone. AA-ECO has created such a positive, outstanding reputation in St. Louis, MO and surrounding areas that the need for traditional means of advertising hasn't been needed....

09/12/2017

Andrew S.

Nowhere near on time, was quoted 2 weeks and took 5 weeks before it was "finished". Then there were issues with leaky sink, door sticking, shower leaking and electrical issues. Leaky sink, door and electrical issues were all fixed finally after 3 visits and over a year. Shower leaking was never fixed - finally had to hire a plumber to fix it and now have to fix hole in ceiling. There was also an issue with a mirror installed which never was fixed and Donnie will not answer or return calls, voicemails or text messages. Unprofessional is an understatement. I've never seen anyone with a lack of respect or pride in their work like this. I feel like slapping whoever recommended this guy to my wife - obviously a mistake. When it was "done" it looked great but the underlying quality just wasn't there.

Description of Work
Hired for master bath remodel.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

01/06/2017

Umesh G.

The contractor was provided to me by my friend, who had same contracting services for house remodeling. He started work in August, stating the work would be done in 2 weeks but the master bathroom alone took 3 weeks to be done. He used to come for few days and then do not come for few days, which we tolerated because the work was being done. While he was working, he was professional, on time and very clean service. The work itself took about 5 weeks to be completed. Then in september 2016 the bathroom developed a leak, which was noticed on ceiling of the laundry room in November. We kept on calling him to repair it but it took him 2 weeks to answer the call and he finally came and looked at the bathroom and ceiling. He cuts a piece of ceiling and says he has figured the problem and he will be back with silicon based caulk to prevent leaking. Since then it has been 5 weeks, he has neither returned nor returned any calls, texts or email inspire of calling him almost daily. In his contract he is still supposed to change the toekick of the cabinet in the kitchen, which has not finished.

Description of Work
I wanted kitchen and bathroom remodeling. I had hired this person in the month of august 2016. The kitchen needed new sink placement, countertops and backsplash and appliances fitting. I had 3 bathrooms to be remodeled, the master bathroom was total remodel while hall and powder bathroom needed new vanities.

Category remodeling

10/21/2014

David A.

We are very pleased with the quality of work, and the price was very competitive. There were no problems.

Description of Work
Built a 12x20 raised deck off the back of my house.

Category decks, roofing

02/06/2014

Sara H.

They were easy to work with and reliable.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof.

01/17/2013

Kelly P.

These guys are amazing! Don Haskell the owner was here throughout the entire process. He touched base each day with us regarding what was going to happen next ( materials being delivered, roofers coming, painters coming, etc.). All of the work was completed in a week! The work is gorgeous, as always. Don and his crews are our go-to guys whenever we need work done. Interior/exterior these guys do it all and they do it perfectly the 1st time.

Description of Work
My home was hit again in the April 2012 hail storm. This was just a year after the tornado devastated our home and Aa-Eco put it back together beautifully. Aa-Eco worked with my insurance company to have my roof removed and replaced, new gutters & downspouts, deck & play set power washed and stained, a new shed, screens removed & replaced and many other misc. items.

Category electrician, roofing

07/08/2011

Kelly P.

The overall experience is highly commendable. We had actually discussed approximately 6 weeks from start to finish and AA-ECO was done in 4 weeks. Donnie and his team always go above and beyond. They are a great group of gentlemen and I will absolutely always call AA-ECO for all of my home improvement needs! I have and will continue to share AA-ECO's name and number anytime i'm asked for a home improvement referral. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

Description of Work
I have used AA-ECO many times in the past for small repairs and the owner Donnie Haskell has always been prompt, courteous, provided fair upfront free estimates and completed the work expeditiously. He personally comes to look at the job, delivers the estimate and goes over any questions/concerns. Having the owner of a company as involved in every project that he is truly speaks volumes of his dedication to customer service. When I decided to remodel my basement AA-ECO was the first company that I called. I was honest and told Donnie that I was shopping. This didn't shy him away from the job and providing an estimate like it did other companies. I knew that I would most likely give the work to Donnie but thought that it would be in my best interest to check out other companies in the process. Not to my surprise Donnie went above and beyond. He provided me with drawings and even went over the estimates that I was given by other companies. I wasn't searching for the cheapest, but I was looking for a company that understood my needs, what I wanted the space to be and a company that was willing to provide solutions to space issues and help me to decide on the best layout. The design process took a few weeks and Donnie was wonderful. Many of his suggestions became reality in the finished project. Thanks to AA-ECO, Donnie Haskell and his team of skilled craftsmen I now have a gorgeous living space instead of a concrete basement. They worked around my schedule and even let my dogs in and out when I couldn't be home while they were working.

Category drywall, electrician, fencing, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, pressure washing, woodworking, interior painters, basement remodeling, driveway gates

Overhead Door Company of St Louis™

Since 1926, St. Louis' ONLY distributor of Overhead Door™ brand. You'll never pay for anything you don't need. We never use subcontractors. Never pay a travel charge. After hours emergency service available by calling 314-470-1102. Visit our working showroom of garage doors and openers. FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATES. 10% Sr Discount - not valid with other discounts.

Legacy Door & Security, LLC

Full-service professional Door Company with 27 years experience. Professional Journeyman Carpenters. We handle everything from simple tune-ups to complete replacements. We handle all things related to Commercial and Residential Security and Doors. Locksmith Services, Hardware, Hinges, Pivots, Hollow Metal Doors, Garage Doors, Storm Doors

The Wright Door

The Wright Door Co. is a garage door service company in St. Louis and we are ready to meet all of your garage door needs. We are a garage door specialist and promise to give our customers, the quality you expect and the service you deserve.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

General contracting includes gazebo, pergola, concrete, decks, siding, roofing, gutters, painting, basement, flooring, bathroom & kitchen.

None