Kastle Keepers LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

While I do the majority of the work myself i will also utilize subcontractors as needed. These subs have worked for me in the past and know the quality of work and timeliness that I expect. All contracts are detailed as to the work to be preformed and require a 50% deposit at time of signing. I accept checks and cash only as payment....

Knight Lighter

Knight Lighter

Located in Overland Park, Knight Lighter provides many years of outdoor lighting design and installation experience to the Kansas City Metropolitan area. Our primary goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in service, quality materials and design. We are owner operated and focused on building a long-term successful business relationship with our customers.

03/11/2014

Wayne Everman the owner of Kastle Keepers is one of the finest craftsman I have ever met. He is extremely consciencious and has a real eye for detail and helps with ideas and offers suggestions for saving money and energy. My condo was damaged by water damage in February and it had just been remodeled in July. I recieved a call from my property management company that my condo had water damage fro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled my entire bedroom at Old Kinderhook from water damage recently. He previously remodeled my entire condo when I first purchased it last year in July. I have utilized him twice now for remodeling and would have no one else perform work for me.

CATEGORY remodeling

10/14/2013

It went great. He arrived the day he promised ( a rarity at the Lake) with his crew, they made short work of the demo. Cleaned up debri, sprayed for anti mold and left it to dry. Returned on date as promised, began re-insulating. Installed dry wall and finished as promised. I was happy with them and will continue to use their services. Price was exactly as bid, work was spot on. Very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to flood damage the contractor removed drywall, applied anti mold spray. Allowed to dry, re-insulated and re-installed drywall. Taped and sanded. (I committed to painting it)

CATEGORY remodeling

Home maintenance, remodels, electrical, plumbing, painting, roofing, drywall, flooring, power washing, landscaping, lawn care, pest control, heating & cooling.