Heritage Exterior Design LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

Professional installers...

A-One Lawn Care LLC

A-One Lawn Care LLC

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

02/22/2016

They were pretty good but they haven't done anything yet. They were very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave an estimate for porcelain, flooring, cabinet work, counter tops, a new electrical circuit, gas plumbing because I am going to switch my stove from electric to gas.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing

01/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed exterior window framing replacement, whole house painting, deck repair and painting. They did it all! The work was thorough and high quality, the crews were friendly and the cost was reasonable. We would definitely use them again.

CATEGORY house painters

06/18/2014

I was very happy with him. Fielding will do the initial quoting and send over a few trusted people to complete the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a lot of assorted repairs around the house.

CATEGORY roofing

12/07/2012

These guys were great. Hard workers always polite. They did the whole makeover in just three days. They cleaned up afterwards so that when they left you couldn't tell that construction had gone on. My house looks great and with the new windows and doors they recommended, I immediately started seeing my utility bills drop. Nothing but professionalism on this job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heritage did a complete make over of my home including Siding, Roofing, Windows, Skylight, Doors (including garage doors) and repaired A/C unit. The price was unbeatable and the workers were there early in the morning till late at night until the job was done. When they were finished they cleaned up the materials that were laying around the yard.

CATEGORY garage doors,heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing,siding,replacement windows,skylights,doors

07/25/2011

I met with Fielding Staton (owner) to discuss exactly what they would be doing and to choose the replacement shingles. Fielding explained everything in detail and we scheduled the install. The installers arrived as scheduled. They again explained exactly what they were going to do. I asked them to be very careful to not damage anything in the landscaping and nothing was damaged. They worked until ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 2 layers of shingles and replaced entire roof. This was due to hail damage.

CATEGORY roofing