Climate Control Heating, Cooling and Plumbing

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2005

Climate Control Heating, Cooling and Plumbing in Liberty, MO provides residential and commercial heating, air conditioning, plumbing and water heater installation, service, repair and sales. Our team has skilled professionals who have the knowledge and know how to complete air conditioning repair, as well as installing water heaters and air conditioning units. Check out our selection of products such as humidifier's and carbon monoxide detectors. Trane Dealer. 24 Hour Hotline....

KEARNS HEATING & COOLING

KEARNS HEATING & COOLING

Welcome to Kearns Heating and Cooling! We are committed to exceeding your expectations. As experts, we will handle your needs with the highest of quality expertise that your home or business deserves. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We offer competitive prices and customer satisfaction is our Number One priority. Call us today!

Offers by KEARNS HEATING & COOLING on Angi

06/17/2020

They are always on time, honest, don't over sell, and they are very responsive. We would highly recommend them and we will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do our regular service and maintenance on our heating and ac system.

12/18/2018

Climate Control replaced my AC units a couple years ago and did great work so I called them when I had a problem with my 20+ year old furnace recently. They came out and got me running quickly at a fair price with great quality work. A few weeks later I ran into an unrelated problem on the same system. This was bad timing and frustrating because if it had broken earlier they could have fixed it at...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate your business and trust in our company. Thank you for the kind words. Regards, David Dennis President

10/17/2018

Tech Michael Miller did a great job performing a system check on the heat pump and furnace. He is very professional and pulled and cleaned burners and flame sensor. Checked heat exchanger and the units were running according to the manufacturers specifications upon departure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up of Furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate the kind words. Michael works hard at providing excellent customer satisfaction. Thanks again for your business. We look forward to serving you in the future. David Dennis Owner

11/10/2017

It went well, as it always does. They arrive promptly and get right to work. Over the years we have had service contracts with different companies and find C.C. to be ever so much more thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had a maintenance contract with Climate Control for the last few years and we are always pleased with the service they perform for us. They come out in the spring and then again in the fall each year. I know their servicing is keeping our systems healthy and it is money well spent.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

thank you for your continued trust in Climate Control and the team. Regards, David Dennis President

07/26/2017

I know they are expensive. I don't remember the price. I am on one of those subscription plans, and I pay three to four years in advance. I don't know what anybody else cost. No problems with quality. Just preventive maintenance for summer and fall. The workers are competent. I have had no problems. The area is left very clean. They wear the little booties, and clean up after themselves. Its just ...

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC, boiler & furnace service & repair, heat pumps, commercial air vent systems. Home performance assessments. Water heater service, Indoor Air Quality, Air & Duct Sealing, Insulation, Geothermal, Ductless AC & Heating.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available