Tree Kings, LLC

Awards & Badges

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

649 Golf Rd

Lexington, MO 64067

Tree Kings, LLC is family owned and operated. We specialize in tree trimming/removal, gutter cleaning, seal coating, landscaping, stump removal & power washing. **(ask us about additional services). Tree Kings, LLC is licensed and insured. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

4.4

Resposiveness

tree service (11)lawn & landscaping (4)holiday decorating (1)

03/31/2021

I talked to them yesterday and asked them take out a mature maple tree that was rotting out. The crew showed up at 8:30 this morning. They were completely done, including cleanup, and their trucks were pulling out in an hour! I was astounded. Everything was done to my complete satisfaction. The next time I need any tree work done I will be calling Tree Kings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2021

03/25/2021

Excellent, started at 8:30am like they said, and worked completed exactly like what we discussed. Out of 5 bids they were the best for all 3 projects needed. Highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove Oak tree, trim Maple, grind stump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2021

03/10/2021

Zachary Jose came by one day and said they were in the neighborhood, and wanted to know if he could quote me for trimming trees in my front yard. I said yes and he quoted me $1,000 to clean the trees out and get all of the dead limbs out. I did something I never do and accepted the work. He asked me if I would sign the work order first, which I did. Big mistake. He had his crew come and start. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

Please give me a call at (660) 214-5803 Thanks, Anastasia (owner) Tree Kings, LLC

02/03/2021

Very good crew, quality work and very responsive and aim to please. Pricing is very fair and would recommend to anyone needing tree services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, stump grinding and tree pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

01/04/2021

Zach was extremely reasonable and courteous. We were able to agree on the work and a price and work began the next morning at the time we agreed upon. Zach and his team did a professional and excellent job in trimming our trees. These folks know their stuff! They left the yard looking better than when they started for clean up purposes. We definitely highly recommend this Company and will be using...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

11/12/2020

They came on time finished the job without a break and cleaned the yard up very excellent quality. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree was removed and stump was ground down.

CATEGORY holiday decorators

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

10/30/2020

Trey promised and his crew delivered. They cleaned after trimming my tree. Awesome job- thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

10/29/2020

It was great. They were all professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut down and trimmed some trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

10/29/2020

They did good as far as they trimmed the trees and cleaning up after work and they did the work on how it was supposed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed my trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

10/27/2020

Went excellent beautiful job done cleaned up afterwards thank you for again for talking care of my trees🏡🐕🎃🏈😁

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Tree trimming and removal, landscaping, stump grinding, gutter cleaning, power washing, yard maintenance, and more!