Cj's general contracting llc

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2015

Hello...! We are cj's general contracting llc. We are a small company looking to become a well known service around I have 15 years experience with tree work from pruning to topping to removal we offer great discounts for active military or inactive military as well as law enforcement we always offer 10% discount to seniors.we have weekly specials on stump grinding and gutter gaurds as well we except check or credit card with 3% up charge thanks and hope to here from you soon, Cj's...

Mirian y Griffin

Deck and fence staining and power washing

Cut Rate Hauling Co

Owner operated. 4 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional DBA - Cut rate junk removal.

Elite Grading and Excavation

Elite Grading and Excavation is a family owned and operated construction business based in Mayview, Missouri. We offer Grading and Excavation work for the home exterior. I have over 14 years of experience in this industry and know what it takes to do the job right. We handle small and large scale projects utility work as water sewer water drainage to pond and bank work reclaim land, land clean up removal of structures building pads. Many more services available!

08/03/2017

They had to reschedule my service three times. The first two times were for legitimate reasons, not the third time. But none of those three times did they ever contact me to let me know they needed to reschedule my appointment. It was always me calling them to figure out if they were working, if not how late would they be, and that's when I'd find out something had happened and they needed to resc...

Description of Work
One tree needed to be trimmed

Category tree service

03/08/2016

Went very well. They have done work for me in the past. I would definitely work with them in the future.

Description of Work
CJ showed on time on day of set appointment. Whittled down a big walnut tree hanging over my neighbor's driveway. Cut it way back, and properly. Cut and stacked wood for my neighbors. They also trimmed my shrubbery. They did a thorough job of cleaning my gutters and downspouts. Cleaned up thoroughly afterwards.

Category gutter cleaning,tree service

Stump grinding,tree topping,tree pruning,tree removal,deck washing, driveway sealing concrete and asphalt,minor fence repaires, power rakeing, seed and fertilize,mulch,dirt,lot clearing,pretty much your 1 call for it all, also we will be doing snow removal when the time comes for residential and small businesses

We do it all