TruGreen Lawn Care - 5595

Founded 1969 • With Angi since May 2012

3.8

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. See website for additional service area. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan....

Cut Trim Blow & Go

Cut Trim Blow & Go

Cut Trim Blow&Go caters to residential home owners in the Lees Summit area, and we do that EXTREMELY well. Our attention is fully dedicated to you, the residential home owner, and we are committed to providing you with a level of convenience and customer service you have never experienced from a lawn company. There’s a reason you see our trucks everywhere… Because so many clients LOVE us.. If you are a homeowner in the Lees Summit area, there is simply not a better choice than Cut Trim Blow&Go. You’ll see why your neighbors love us, and you’ll see all the ways WE BENEFIT YOU.

09/23/2017

disappointed because they could spray certian trees

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprayed the trees

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your services were not completed in accordance with your requests. We apologize for any trouble this may have caused, and we hope that you will allow us to resolve your concerns. If you could contact us directly at: 1 (800) 515-3380, we would be more than happy to help.

07/25/2017

They do good work but are in a lather to charge you for things you do not want or do not need and I am sick of it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They called last week (7/19/17) and said they were coming out on Friday to treat my yard for bugs. This was an automated call. I called back and said for them not to come out, I did not need the yard treated for bugs, I do that myself. Yesterday, (7/24/17) they treated my yard for bugs. I called them last night and fired them.

11/05/2016

Service tech said we were not home and we were. Service tech said he had sprayed and billed us for it but hadn't sprayed. Manager said he would come out and look at lawn but never called back. We were suppose to have aeration and reseeding in our plan but was never included. They have a lot of personnel and Management issues. We won't use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treat our lawn

10/26/2016

They do good work.  They're kinda pricey, but they get the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization

10/26/2016

They come out and they do it. They just leave a bill on the door and then I go ahead and pay it. I send my payment in. They don't bother you. They just let you know they're there and what they're doing. My yard looks good, it looks better than what it did.The cost depends upon what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They treat my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Residential & commercial landscaping, lawn, tree & shrub care.

Lawn maintenance, mowing, edging & tree trimming.