Rock Creek Roofing and Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2013

Rock Creek Roofing and Construction LLC is a locally owned roofing and remodeling company that specializes in both residential and commercial construction. Rock Creek has been in business for over 15 years. We are licensed, insured, and bonded and are proudly rated A+ with the Better Business.

roofing (7)drywall (6)interior painting (4)house painting (4)gutter repair (4)siding companies (3)basement remodeling (2)roof cleaning (2)home remodeling (2)handyman (2)flooring (2)tile installation (2)

08/09/2021

Seth B.

The project went very well, from the initial quote and scheduling to the work and after I am very pleased with Charles and crew. The team was excellent, thank you!

Description of Work
A new roof on my garage

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

07/30/2020

Beth M.

I was extremely impressed with not only the superior work but the professionalism. I have a lot of respect for this company. I have been burnt more then once by a construction company. This is my GO TO company for all construction from now on. I was happy with the price they quoted and quality of work!

Description of Work
New Roof and Siding

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

02/27/2020

David L.

This company and crew were professional and prompt! Their work quality was amazing. I would highly recommend them for your construction needs!

Description of Work
sheetrock entire basement

Category drywall

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

02/26/2020

Bobby C.

The first time I used Rock Creek Roofing and Construction was for the electric line install from my house to the new shop I had built. They did a great job and I haven’t had a bit of trouble. They also tore out and installed carpet for my whole house. They were quick and clean taking all the old carpet and cleaning up scraps. The job was complete in just a day and a half. The biggest job Rock Creek Roofing and Construction has done for me is replacing my roof and siding on my new shop. The crew came in and took the old shingles off and started replacing them on the first day. They were able to finish putting the new shingles on and cleaning up the next morning. Most of which was cleaning up and making sure there were no nails or shingles on the ground. The gutters and siding on my new shop had hail damage and had to be replaced. I am completely happy about the way it all went back up. I would recommend Rock Creek Roofing And Construction for any of your home improvement needs.

Description of Work
Carpet, Roof replacement, siding, electrical

Category electrician, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, pressure washing

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

02/18/2020

Jason H.

Charles was amazing to work with; responsive, knowledgeable, and direct. Since this, I call him first with whatever home project I have for his advice. Very prompt. Great contractor and handyman!

Description of Work
Roof, Soffit, Fascia Boards

Category gutter repair, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

02/15/2020

Devon P.

It went great! Rock Creek construction took our vision and made it a reality. They were also fantastic about working around our schedule. I have already booked them for another job this spring replacing existing windows. Overall a great experience!

Description of Work
remodel, custom pantry, plumbing

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

Name ID: L.

Charlie and his team have now done several roofs for me. His crew does exceptional work and are very detail oriented. Pricing and warranty is spot on! Without question my first choice for roofing in Kansas City!!!!!!

Description of Work
Roofing, Gutters

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

Katina J.

It went amazing! I am always impressed each time he does work for my home. Would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
deck, doors, painting, electrical, drywall

Category decks, drywall, electrician, fencing, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

Rhonda F.

Outstanding. This is a company you can trust. They do quality work at a fair price.

Description of Work
carpet, bathroom remodel, interior painting, tile, sheetrock

Category contractors, carpet installation, ceramic tile, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, water heater repair, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, basement remodeling

Carl S.

Fantastic. Easy to work with and very understanding about schedules

Description of Work
roof, carpet, flooring,

Category contractors, carpet installation, ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, decks, concrete driveways, drywall, fencing, flooring contractor, gutter repair, hardwood floor, insulation, lighting, plastering, siding, water heater repair, replacement windows, deck cleaning, pressure washing, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, ceiling fans, marble & granite, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, sunrooms, roof cleaning, basement remodeling, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Stephanie T.

We’ve had Rock Creek Roofing & Construction complete several home projects for us. We continue to use them due to the quality of their work and superior customer service provided by the owner, Charlie. I highly recommend using Rock Creek for your next home project.

Description of Work
painting, roof, basement remodel, concrete patio

Category remodeling, roofing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/23/2020

Dennis G.

This company came into a real mess and did a wonderful job bringing my finished basement back to a better condition than existed prior to the water water damage.

Description of Work
refinished flooded basement, rotted siding

Category remodeling

02/11/2020

Toni P.

They were great! Prompt and I gave them a key for my business because sometimes I'm not there. They are reliable, responsible and good. I recommend them frequently.

Description of Work
They put in hot water heater in my salon.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed] for your review of our company. It’s been our pleasure to service your salons and residence for over 20 years. Always look forward to helping you with your next project. We value your business. Respectfully, Charles Johnson

05/27/2014

Megan E.

Work started in October and initial estimate was 3 months. Due to various reasons we went well over the duration we expected but we were extremely pleased with the end result. Charles ( the owner) was very accommodating to last minute changes and if something wasn't to our liking (rare) he would remedy without question. Everyone that entered our house was very courteous and professional. The quality and craftsmanship was great. We weren't expecting a custom made fireplace and support pillars but he knew our taste and the fact we wanted it to seamlessly blend with the architecture of the rest of our house so he decided to go custom as opposed to big box store. We own a high end home and everyone that comes over raves about our basement. We couldn't be more pleased and will definitely continue to utilize Rock Creek Construction for our future roofing, painting, and overall construction needs. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Description of Work
Finished approximately 1500 sq/ft basement (full kitchen, full bathroom, family room,dining area and two bedrooms).

Category home builders

Work Completed On 04/01/2014

09/10/2013

Don D.

We talked to a couple of contractors and decided to select Charlie with Rock Creek Roofing and Construction. What initially drew us is simply the fact that he could do all the repairs, which included the roof, replacing guttering and interior sheetrock work. However, after the first day he was at the house overseeing the crew tear off and replace the roof, I knew I made a good choice. He is a very nice, honest, hardworking kind of guy. His workers were very polite and efficient. Since the repairs, there have been no issues what so ever. I know that if I have any work that needs to be done around the house I will be giving Charlie a call. Not only because the work was excellant, but also because I know that I will be hiring someone who takes pride in their work, not a fly by night contractor looking to score a buck or town and never hear from again. Thanks Charlie for the excellant customer service....something the roofing / contracting world sorely needs!!

Description of Work
The work performed was a complete tear off and replacement of roof, complete gutter replacement and drywall repair.

Category drywall, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 07/16/2013

07/19/2013

Megan E.

Massive hailstorm came through and wreaked havoc on two houses that I owned at the time. Received multiple bids and based on Charles Johnson's (owner of Rock Creek Construction) knowledge, willingness to take the time to answer questions, provide options, etc., we decided to use his company to fix the roof, siding, and paint/stain damage that was done to both houses. We were quickly scheduled to begin. He and his crews arrived early and stayed late (he ensured that we were okay with this as we had 2 little children) to get the job done. They all were courteous and if we had questions were willing to answer. Charles would always provide updates and oversaw the job to make sure it was of the highest quality and met our standards. The crew always cleaned up after themselves. Both houses looked amazing and his willingness to negotiate gave me the ability to limit my out of pocket/non-insuranced covered expenses. We've used him for a few small interior paint jobs as well and have been more than satisfied. We will be looking to remodel our basement in the near future and Rock Creek Construction will be at the top of our list.

Description of Work
Replace roof on 3000 sq/ft home Replace roof on 1800 sq/ft home Replace siding on 1800 sq/ft home Completely repaint 3000 sq/ft home Re-stain 10X18 outdoor deck

Category decks, roofing, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 07/20/2011

Open All Day

Website

General Remodeling,
    Roofing, Drywall, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Gutters, Siding

H-VAC, foundation repair, or large equipment operation such as bobcat or backhoe work.