K & L Precision Painting

Painting - Exterior Project

Painting - Exterior Project

house painting
exterior prep and painting

K&L Precision Painting has been serving happy customers in KC for over 13 years. Our communication, attention to detail and follow up separate us from the rest. If you would like a seamless process from first contact through final walkthrough, contact us today! We serve Leawood, Overland Park, Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, Pleasant Hill and Raymore....

Resposiveness

house painting (25)interior painting (23)

08/30/2018

They gave me a bid it was to include Caulking and some repairs and the painting of the exterior of my home. I found an area that had not been cauked properly. They had two left the old caulk in place and the new paint was peeling away after they were done with that area. I called it to their attention. They went back and redid it. At the end of the job they charged me more for having to go back an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint the exterior of my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

I am a bit confused by this review. We have over 20 reviews and all except for this one have been A’s. This is the first that I have heard about any issues. I wish that a phone call would have been made to us, because we would be glad to fix anything that needed addressed. I can assure you that everything is back rolled. We have been painting the gas meter and metal outlet covers on every house fo...

08/30/2018

Matt Koroch painted my master bathroom with precision. His price was more than fair. We actually got a quote from a different company and their estimate was $500 dollars more than what K & L gave us. The finished product was beautiful. Matt was easy to communicate with (email and texting). He told us when he would arrive and leave. He also did a great job locking the doors after he was done (My wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting for Master Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

05/01/2018

Matt and Mike were great to work with ! They were easy to talk to and had great suggestions on painting . They were tally fats and got the job done in just a few days . They were also very fast with responses if I had any questions for them . I would recommend them to everyone I know and if we ever need any other painting done they will be our go to painters ! One of the great things about K&L is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting and wood rot fix

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

04/24/2018

Excellent. Kept me informed when they working and when they encountered any issues. Good craftsmanship and attention to detail. Matt was a great communicator and they even met me at the house to discuss the project on a day it was too w8ndy from them to paint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

03/14/2018

They did a great job at a great price. Whenever we paint the exterior, we plan on hiring them again. They were punctual, professional and worked quickly in my opinion. We would recommend them without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

10/24/2017

Fantastic work. Punctual every time. Flexible when I had to change the work schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

10/23/2017

They did an excellent job. There were no surprises and they finished exactly when they said they would. They worked quickly and cleaned up every night.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
K&L painted the exterior of our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

08/07/2017

They were great! Arrived on time, very professional and friendly, great price and finished early. Excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

08/13/2016

They did the work across three days, starting with power-washing and re-caulking. I hadn't expected them to do such a thorough job on the re-caulking. The painting went well and the result looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paining exterior of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2016

08/05/2016

Very professionally done, could not fault the workmanship, very happy with results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside Prepare and repaint home, add shutters to front of home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2016

Residential interior and exterior painting, wood rot repair, pressure washing, and exterior staining.

Wallpapering & texturing