K & L Precision Painting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2009

4061 SW Marline Dr

Lees Summit, MO 64082

K&L Precision Painting has been serving happy customers in KC for over 14 years. Our communication, attention to detail and follow up separate us from the rest. If you would like a seamless process from first contact through final walkthrough, contact us today! We serve Lee's Summit, Kansas City, Independence, Blue Springs, Raymore and Pleasant Hill areas....

Dick B.

Matt and crew done excellent work. They were here when they said and finished on time. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
wood rot repair and paint

Leon S.

K&L Precision painting went above and beyond what we could ever expect. Their professionalism and communication was top notch. The paint job was just as impressive. I have referred them to multiple friends. Definitely worth choosing if your hiring painters.

Description of Work
exterior and interior painting

Annette S.

We are repeat customers and again the quality of work was outstanding.

Description of Work
interior repairs and painting

Patrick P.

Matt and his crew did a great job painting our house! He and his team's attention to detail was outstanding. They obviously pride themselves on not cutting corners and ensuring to provide the best service they can. He was very excited to show me how they were extremely thorough when caulking. They were very respectful of our space and time. I would recommend Matt and his team at K&L Precision Painting to anyone requiring any painting work on their house. They definitely take the precision painting portion of their name to heart.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Marsha W.

We received the best estimate from K&L. Workers did an awesome job. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
exterior painting

John H.

Matt and crew did a fantastic job! Very quick and very professional. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
wood rot repair and painting

06/28/2020

Renee S.

They were awesome! Showed up on time, did a great job, were very knowledgeable and personable, and they also cleaned up. They replaced wood rot and also hung my house numbers which I did not expect. Would absolutely recommend them again! In fact going to have them paint interior in the future!!

Description of Work
painting

Category house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the kind comments!

04/24/2020

Yvette C.

I had a good experience with this company. They were straightforward and honest, easy to work with. They came when they said they would and finished on time. The house looks great. The whole job was done in 3 days-they are fast!

Description of Work
whole house repainted

04/16/2020

Dale R.

Fair price, excellent service. Highly recommended company!

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category house painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Appreciate your review.

02/27/2020

Debbie H.

Excellent! They did a fantastic job and would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting painting done. They were very easy to work with and were very congenial. They went above and beyond expectations! Thank you Matt, Mike & Toby.

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you!

11/22/2019

Anna S.

The job was completed exactly as agreed upon. Matt listened very carefully to our needs and followed through. We would highly recommend K & L for your interior painting. They are professional, friendly and the pricing is very reasonable.

Description of Work
interior painting

10/17/2019

Laura S.

The process was great. Guys worked really hard and the end result is beautiful. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
painting

10/01/2019

Leigh C.

K & L Precision Painters did an amazing job, very efficient, painting quality was excellent at a reasonable price. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
painting

09/27/2019

Gayla H.

K&L did an amazing job! They were very professional and the house looks great. Several people have asked who painted our house. I would highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
painting

09/27/2019

Janell L.

The painting was excellent! We had Matt and Mike here in October 2018 to do interior painting. They did an outstanding job. We needed more painting this year and again the work was exceptional. When our exterior needs paint I will definitely be calling them. They worked around our schedule without hesitation. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Excellent service!

Description of Work
painting

08/15/2019

Nathaniel L.

Amazing! Absolutely perfect attention to detail, quality, and service at a great value price for our large house and work needed, all with excellent taste with minimal direction required from me. The job was done faster than expected, even though the weather was extremely hot and humid, but they worked hard, did a great job, and were fully prepared and self-sufficient. The initial estimate and scheduled date were both honored with no issues whatsoever. Will definitely hire again. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Full house exterior painting, power wash, caulk, and wood rot repair

Category house painters

Thanks Nate, we appreciate the kind words!

04/11/2019

Vanessa C.

We love the new color of paint on our house! It looks like we have a brand new house and it was done so much faster than I thought! Would definitely hire again. Thanks guys!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed], glad you are happy with the outcome!

02/12/2019

Joel B.

We had an amazing experience using K @ L. The work done and value provided is top notch. Everything you want in a service provider they represent. We could not be happier.

Description of Work
Painting of kitchen cabinets

Category interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed], glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

09/11/2018

Scott W.

Matt was awesome! He came to look at the house and gave me a quote after viewing the project and didn’t need to wait days for a quote like some of the other companies. Matt and his business partner were there punctually every morning and work diligently. We had several areas of siding needing attention, which they effectively remedied and improved! I have seen some painters show lack of care with the landscaping around the house, but they were very respectful and did no damage to any of the plants!!! Which is huge in my opinion! I would definitely use them again and would recommend them!!!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painted and siding repairs

08/31/2018

Adrienne T.

The whole entire process went amazing! I hired K&L Precision Painting to paint some bedrooms and a bathroom inside as well as the entire exterior of my house. I am beyond pleased with their expertise and quality work. My home looks incredible and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Definitely would recommend and hire them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Home exterior paint

08/30/2018

Judith T.

They gave me a bid it was to include Caulking and some repairs and the painting of the exterior of my home. I found an area that had not been cauked properly. They had two left the old caulk in place and the new paint was peeling away after they were done with that area. I called it to their attention. They went back and redid it. At the end of the job they charged me more for having to go back and do that area again. Following completion of the painting, I went back over my home and they missed areas. They painted over my water faucets, the gas line and gas meter and every Outlet on the outside of my home. There are areas where it was obviously sprayed and not back rolled.

Description of Work
Paint the exterior of my home

Category house painters

I am a bit confused by this review. We have over 20 reviews and all except for this one have been A’s. This is the first that I have heard about any issues. I wish that a phone call would have been made to us, because we would be glad to fix anything that needed addressed. I can assure you that everything is back rolled. We have been painting the gas meter and metal outlet covers on every house for over 12 years without any issues. This way it matches instead of stands out and is an eye sore. We did fix an area that needed the old caulking removed, however there was not an extra charge for it. The additional charge was for adding a trim board to cover the seam in the siding that was missing and an extra board on the chimney which was not originally included in the bid. As for receiving the grade on punctuality, I’m not sure where that would come from. We showed up to the first estimate on time as well as every day that we worked on the house. We even started the project a week early after another customer had to switch their schedule around.

08/30/2018

Patnakon S.

Matt Koroch painted my master bathroom with precision. His price was more than fair. We actually got a quote from a different company and their estimate was $500 dollars more than what K & L gave us. The finished product was beautiful. Matt was easy to communicate with (email and texting). He told us when he would arrive and leave. He also did a great job locking the doors after he was done (My wife and I were both at work when he worked). I would definitely use K & L precision painting again!

Description of Work
Interior painting for Master Bathroom

05/01/2018

michelle P.

Matt and Mike were great to work with ! They were easy to talk to and had great suggestions on painting . They were tally fats and got the job done in just a few days . They were also very fast with responses if I had any questions for them . I would recommend them to everyone I know and if we ever need any other painting done they will be our go to painters ! One of the great things about K&L is it’s run by the two owners and they are the ones who complete the job so you know who you will be working with as soon as you meet them for your bid .

Description of Work
Exterior house painting and wood rot fix

04/24/2018

Dana C.

Excellent. Kept me informed when they working and when they encountered any issues. Good craftsmanship and attention to detail. Matt was a great communicator and they even met me at the house to discuss the project on a day it was too w8ndy from them to paint.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

03/14/2018

Kenneth D.

They did a great job at a great price. Whenever we paint the exterior, we plan on hiring them again. They were punctual, professional and worked quickly in my opinion. We would recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

DH Painting

DH Painting provides homeowners, and business owners with all of their painting and refinishing needs. We offer the fallowing high quality professional services at a reasonable price. Interior/ exterior painting. Drywall installation and repair. Wallpaper installation and removal. Power washing. Deck finsishing/ refinishing and more. 8165651843

Offers by DH Painting on Angi
    Fresh Paint

Paint interior, walls, trim, ceilings, laquer, gelstain, I can spray or brush, I can do anything about paint! Very reasonable prices and 20 years experience, very respectful. We are insured.

Pro Quality Painters

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. We specialize in Interior and Exterior Painting. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. I have over 10+ years experience in the industry. Give us a call today for your free Quote!

20155445
    Lees Summit
    City of Lees Summit
    01/31/2017
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal

Residential interior and exterior painting, wood rot repair, pressure washing, and exterior staining.

Wallpapering & texturing