Integrity Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2009

241 NW Commerce Ct

Lees Summit, MO 64086

We offer professional roofing, siding, window and guttering solutions. Our goal is that you will be so happy with our products and services, that you can't wait to refer us to friends and family!...

02/27/2022

Ed C.

Wind damage to roof. Insurance company appraisal was missing detail. Integrity worked with insurance company and was able to correct difference. Integrity kept me informed of schedule and there were no weather delays so all went well. I have found a couple of nails after they left but nothing else. I have used Integrity before and was happy with their work and feel the same way about the roof.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof.

04/02/2021

Lynn C.

They may have Integrity in their name but I can say they do not know the meaning of the word, or using the principals in their business practice. Word to the wise, after a long and bad experience making this mistake, I would not ever recommend using Integrity Roofing if you are in need of repairs on your home. They like to do work without approval, gate keep to never allow you to talk to the owner, and charge for services non-rendered. Then tell you that they will work with you on a payment plan. Buyer BEWARE!!!

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category garage doors,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

03/27/2020

Jennifer E.

Couldn't have gone any better at all! Very pleased with the customer service and quality of work!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Your new roof looks amazing! We will be sure to share your review with our customer representatives and our roofing team. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything.

03/25/2020

Samuel R.

Team was professional, very quick, kind and did a overall fantastic job!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement/Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you for choosing us! We know you have many options when selecting a home exteriors company for your home and we are honored you trusted us. We are truly blessed with an awesome, hard working team of individuals who care about our customers. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to our team!

02/25/2020

Pat C.

This is the company with offices in Lees Summit, MO and Warrensburg, MO. I had significant hail damage from a storm on 03/06/2017. I researched extensively and decided that was whom I wanted to make repairs. I Got the insurance company upset because I wouldn't roll over and play dead and went ahead and signed contract with them.There was damage to the house roof, two sides of vinyl siding, a flat roof over a back porch and a shed in the yard. In retaliation the insurance company then declined replacement for the flat roof. I paid for that out of pocket. the initial installation of it was so poor they had to tear it off and do it over. When they did, they placed a ladder against the gutter for access and tore it off, then tacked it back on. It was totally replaced. But now I get to the unresolved issue. When I bought the house. there was an addition built on. The roof of it went under the soffit of the original structure. They shared the same valley. I had an ice build up in the gutter of the addition which was approx.. 10'6". The ice was build up all the way to underneath the soffit and up against the house. I got all the ice cleaned out. A few days later there was a water leak at the door framing underneath and I reported it. The ceiling of the back interior bathroom was also water stained. Let me first say that the roof was replaced and a new gutters before the siding as applied. I went up to try and figure out the source of the leak. In the underneath corner of the soffit the siding did not completely cover the area, as evidence by a section of green which was the underneath layer. I checked the the level of the shorter section that was replaced and it has 0 drop to it. Standard call for 1/4" drop per 10'. To compound the matter the drop to the downspout had so much putty built up around the lip it created another 1/4 inch dam. It's 1/2 inch before it can drain properly. That's why the water build up against the house it drained down behind the siding at the hole. After I had the ice cleared out, warmer air got in and melted the ice inside creating leak. I'm running out of space to type.Their employee came and made a temporary patch to stop the leak but it leaked again. This time he got enough caulking in the hole to seal it. BUT, after some time mold developed between the walls and was entering the house. We've been going back and forth for over a year and they have yet to accept responsibility or make permanent repairs. I had air quality samples taken and a mold remediation inspect and they concluded the same and the test meter detected moisture between the walls and the doorframe. I have sent pictures, copies of the reports, and everything else you could think of. They play stupid but it sound like I haven't made my case clear. I give up. I cant take the stress anymore. This is only the tip of the iceberg. I don't want to get an attorney. I just want them to step up to the plate and make the necessary repairs.

Description of Work
Roof replaced, gutters and siding.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is our customer's perspective and feedback that helps us continue to improve our services. Unfortunately, to make the changes you requested to your rolled roof required us to remove and replace the entire roof. This is simply due to how rolled roofing is applied which prevents us from being able to only replace one section. We apologize that we didn’t explain this better and hope that this gives you a better understanding as to why we replaced the entire roof instead of simply making the changes you requested. This was done at no cost to you. We have made several changes to your project, based solely on your request and at our expense. We have been in constant communication with you and will continue to be throughout this process. It is our goal that all of our customers have a great experience with us.

03/28/2019

Patrick K.

Integrity team arrived on time, team got right to the job at hand on a Sunday. By dusk we had a beautifully installed new roof. From first consult to clean up, the Integrity team was great. Fixed all the issues that had cropped up with our old roof. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

We appreciate your business! Thank you for trusting us, not only with your roof, but also with your home. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us from start to finish. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to to share your experience and thank you so much for recommending us too! Please let us know if you need anything!

12/12/2018

Kathy M.

Once they started, it did not take long to complete job.

Description of Work
A new roof

Thank you for choosing us for your roofing project! We do our best to complete all of our projects in a timely manner, because we know how disruptive it can be to have your home worked on. Fortunately, we have been blessed with an amazing roofing team who makes it all possible - we will be sure to pass on your kind words to them! We enjoyed working with you! Enjoy your beautiful new roof.

11/04/2018

CAYCE P.

The roofing was good. They finished it up quickly. They cut a hole in the roof for a vent for the cook top and they cut it over a rafter. I was 8 months trying to get them back out here to correct the problem. They said they had trouble with their field manager not handling things. It was frustrating. Other than that they did a good job.

Description of Work
We needed a new roof

[Member Name Removed], we truly appreciate your patience! Our goal is that each project be completed in a timely manner and we are very sorry that we fell short of that during your project. We have made changes internally to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make the corrections to your vent. Again, we do appreciate your patience and thank you for your valuable feedback.

12/13/2017

Susan B.

I don't know where to begin. Let me say in this world we now live in it is critical to do business with reputable companies and even though one may locate a company on Angies List, you still need to do your homework. I located a company to stain my deck from Angies List and they were the worst experience I have ever had in the 27 years of being a homeowner. I will not go into detail but they sprayed the deck paint on during an extremely windy day. The result was paint all over my four windows surrounding the deck. During their ATTEMPT to remove their paint with STEEL WOOL and a product NOT DESIGNED for LOW E Tinted windows they scratched the windows and ruined them. Immediately I could not see clearly out of every one of these four windows. I called in a window washing company, the company who made the product used to remove the paint and Integrity Windows to get some help as the Deck Company could care a less about the damage they did. David one of the owners of Integrity heard my story and decided to come out to assess my windows. He made his analysis and triple checked his analysis with other professionals at Integrity and they went to bat for me taking the time to write up a complete and thorough report outlining the damages that the deck staining company made to my windows in complete detail. If you desire to read his report it is located under Johnson County Renew Crew deck stain company. The mission and the values stated on Integrity's website are truly the values of this company. Integrity replaced all 4 of my windows and charged me 0.00 dollars because they knew I had been taken advantage of and wanted to make it right for me even though the company who damaged them would not. In my life I have never experienced such a gift and the bigger gift was more their hearts and knowing their are people and companies who do the right thing. David's mission is to help people and its that simple. He is not in the business of being a charity but he clearly saw this violation and he wanted to help me. Can you imagine? This is a story for the news media. I dealt with several people on his staff and they all are exceptionally caring and honest people. I went from December 2016 thru September of 2017 unable to see out of my primary four windows due to the negligence of the Deck Companies work. During that entire time I fought to the best of my ability to make right because unfortunately they did not want to own up to their mistake. This is still a stake in my heart and it is even hard to write about it now, but David, Veronica and Ross are all Angels. If you need a new roof, or gutters or windows please select this company. They do excellent work and they are of the highest integrity. I thank them from the bottom of my heart. I am extremely happy with my windows. They are high quality. There workers did an excellent job installing them.

Description of Work
Replacement of 4 windows

Category roofing,replacement windows

It was our privilege to bless you with new windows! It wasn't fair that your windows were ruined by the company that you paid to work on your deck. We are happy that we could make it right for you. One of the main reasons why we started this business, back in 2008, is because we wanted to make sure that homeowners like yourself, are treated fairly. Enjoy your new windows!

11/14/2017

Gregg C.

Great! Responsive and quick turnaround! Very impressed!

Description of Work
complete roof and guttering replacement

Overhead Door Company of Kansas City™

Award winning. 150+ Employees, no subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. There is an extra charge for after hours emergency service. Additional fax number: (816) 410-0546. Phone 2 is the number for the Overland Park showroom at: 7005 A. W. 152nd Terrace. & (816) 224-1020, is the phone number for the Blue Springs showroom located at: 718 N 7 Highway.

All American Gutter

*******8X Super Service Award winner!!!!! *********** 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Lifetime warranty on all new gutter installations (workmanship & materials).

Branched Out Gutters

Branched Out Gutters has an impeccable rating and review history. Customer service is our number one goal. Please view for yourself!! Just Google Branched Out Gutters. We provide complete gutter installation, repair and cleaning. We also provide 5 and 6 inch gutter systems. Ask your neighbor we have likely helped them with their gutter issues. Call today for your free estimate!

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available

Residential roofing (wood, composition, asphalt, also Davinci & Decra), James Hardie Color Plus siding, vinyl siding, vinyl and fiberglass replacement windows & guttering.

Repair Services