Better Service Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since February 2011

3.7

Better service inc is a fast growing company in the Kc metro area.We have 8 vans out in the field running 7 days a week to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter as well as keeping all of your plumbing and appliance probllems taken care of in timely manner for a reasonable price!...

KEARNS HEATING & COOLING

KEARNS HEATING & COOLING

Welcome to Kearns Heating and Cooling! We are committed to exceeding your expectations. As experts, we will handle your needs with the highest of quality expertise that your home or business deserves. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We offer competitive prices and customer satisfaction is our Number One priority. Call us today!

Offers by KEARNS HEATING & COOLING on Angi

11/29/2017

Great they fixed all the other problems the other company did including the hole they put in my floor. Hey

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my acoil installation and the ac line from th central air to my furnace. I had another company from Grain Valley come out and installed my acoil first. Better Services came out and fixed what the first guy messed up very prompt and professional!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/12/2016

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The a/c repairman did an outstanding job,

CATEGORY plumbing

07/16/2013

Awesome experience, accommodated my schedule and was very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my AC under warranty

CATEGORY plumbing

11/05/2012

I called the home warranty company around 9:00 pm on Friday. The home warranty representative said someone would be out between 12pm-4pm on Saturday. At 4:15pm I called the warranty company and the representative suggested that maybe the plumber was running a little late and asked if I could give them another 1/2 hour. I waited 45 minutes, and heard nothing. Better Service, Inc. finally called at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed them to snake the main clean out on my home because the waste water was backing up in my finished basement.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

Residential, commercial heating, cooling, plumbing, appliance repair, duct installation, drain cleaning, sales & installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available