ARC1 Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2008

We are a locally owned and operated company with more than 14 years of experience. ARC1 offers competitive pricing without sacrificing quality. From the inception of your project to its completion, you will work one-on-one with the owner of the company - Jack White. Working alongside the owner, you will receive hands-on personal service without paying any extra commission to salespeople. Jack is a father of four and lives and works within your community. He prides himself on ARC1's reputation of excellence. Call Jack directly to inquire about your new roof installation, remodel, home renovation, deck and gorgeous hardwood flooring installation at 816-365-5028. Emergency Services are also available....

Omega Roofing and Construction

Omega Roofing and Construction

06/08/2012

Working with Jack was real easy. He gave me a great bid. He was able to have a crew working on my roof in a short amount of time. They finished quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of two layers of cedar shakes. Sheeting of the entire roof. Installation of new shingles.

CATEGORY roofing

04/04/2012

Very good service. Showed up on the date and time that was agreed on. Worked great with the insurance company to get the job started quickly. Could not ask for a better group of guys to do the work they were very polite and professional. Everything that was being done was explained in detail.The roof ,gutters, and deck  all look great and the yard looked as if nothing was ever done. Would reccomen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off of old roof ,Replaced gutters and stained deck.

CATEGORY decks,roofing

10/31/2011

He was responded very quickly and gave me suggestions that was appreciated. We did not use him because we did not want to spend this amount of money right now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Advanced Decks, Concrete & Roofs for an estimate on replacing the entire deck.

08/06/2009

They weren?t cheap, but they were excellent. They were fast, cleaned up all their mess, and did a great job. If we had any complaint, they came right back and checked it out for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Decks & Concrete put in a new sun deck and front railing for us.

06/13/2008

They were professional while they worked. They were courteous and kind. I would use them in the future. The quality of their work was good. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to my house and tore out my old deck and installed a new one.

CATEGORY decks

Residential and commercial deck installation, roofing, beautiful wood flooring, remodels and renovations.

Check, MasterCard, Visa