All About Tree Care LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2010

4.2

All About Trees will provide expert tree trimming and service. Our experienced, insured, and licensed arborists know how to service your trees to protect their health and your property. We can also give you the best advice and services to keep your trees healthy in the future. Our scientific understanding of tree care is what sets us apart from the rest...

Kansas City Junk Co

Kansas City Junk Company is a truly Veteran owned and operated business that was started here in Kansas City. With over 5 years experience in the industry we set out with the goal of providing a high level junk removal service with affordable rates.

Cut Rate Hauling Co

Owner operated. 4 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional DBA - Cut rate junk removal.

Lawn & Landscape Solutions

I started Lawn & Landscape Solutions in 2001, as a kid out of high school with no formal education or resources but with years of experience at a high end nursery and working as a personal estate gardener. I had a passion for the industry: the colors, the design, the care process for the plants and the installation of a beautiful landscape. I focused on my ability to listen to others and translate their visions for outdoor spaces into reality. I dedicated myself to hard work, staying true to my word in business dealings and forming long lasting relationships with my clients. Today, 15 years later, I remember the people who encouraged me to pull myself up by my bootstraps and become the best version of myself that I could be. I feel it is my duty to give back the direction and opportunity that was given to me. Our team works hard to celebrate individual stories of success and personal growth, encourage employees who are in college to stay in school and offer training opportunities regularly. We come to work every day and consider how to enhance the lives of our employees by instilling faith in each person that someone cares enough to invest in them. At Lawn & Landscape Solutions, we are not only building landscapes, we are building people.

06/10/2014

It went great! About 5 men showed up and got to work immediately. They were very efficient and left the yard looking better than it looked when they arrived! We're planning on using them again!

Description of Work
Cut down a tree, haul it and other brush off

11/19/2013

They were working on my neighbors property. I thought maybe they were canvassing the neighborhood and I needed tree service so I waited for them to stop by, but they didn't. After a couple of hours, I went out and asked them if they would remove a small tree that was close to some cables coming from the house. In addition, I asked them to include some limbs that were down. They quoted me a reasona...

Description of Work
Tree and limb removal (leaving the stump)

08/19/2013

It took several phone calls to get an estimate and one no show by someone named Ray. That should have given me a hint. They were hired to trimmed my Ash, Maple and Linden trees. The trees were to be thinned by removing excess limbs and there were to be no cross branches left on the trees but there were. They removed the sand cherries. It took several phone calls to get them to grind the stumps and...

Description of Work
He was to trim trees, cut purple leaf sand cherries and grind the stumps.

07/17/2013

Contacted on two separate occasions. He made an appointment with me both times and never showed (or called). When I called and left a message wanting to reschedule (after the second no-show) I never received a return phone call

Description of Work
No Show X 2 Does not return phone calls

Category tree service

We have looked up your address and we can't find a estimate or an appointment that was made. You might check to make sure you are calling the right company.

06/16/2013

It went well, all done by phone.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming of an old black Walnut tree. shaping. removal of old branches etc.

Category tree service

Arborist, stump grinding, tree trimming, tree removal & tree care.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover