ACME ROOFING CO

Founded 1906 • With Angi since June 2010

Local family owned business serving the Kansas City area since 1906. Owner and operator has 40 yrs experience in the roofing industry. Guarantees quality work, loyalty to customers and we are fairly priced. We look forward to earning your business....

Brewster Roofing

Brewster Roofing

Free Estimates - Over 20,000 Satisfied Customers - Every Job Personally Supervised by Owner - Prompt, Courteous, One-On-One Attention - Licensed & Insured ASSOCIATION: Approved Johnson County Contractor - Continuing Education Authorized Provider, Contractor Licensing, Johnson County, Kansas - Better Business Bureau - GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor

06/22/2015

01/29/2015

I had a leaking skylight. The owner examined the problem thoroughly and detected several issues, including two big ones I had not considered. But the big surprise was the quick and very reasonable fix. I have waited six months (with heavy rains!) to make sure it's holding...and it has! Excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leaking skylight. They fixed it quickly and completely for much less than I expected.

11/15/2014

I'd used Acme in the past for a persistent leak caused by a poorly done addition to the house. I liked the work they did on my small problem, and promised that I'd use Acme when the time came to add a new roof. It was a while ago, and the roof has held up. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put on a new roof and added box vents.

04/16/2014

Submitted bid,  Performed work.  Completed in timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off old roof replace with new.

12/04/2013

Within a few hours, someone went to give an estimate on the work. But they went to the wrong address, which they realized when they looked in the gutters of that house and didn't see a gutter guard. I talked to them a few hours later and gave them the correct address. I expected them to return to the house within a few days to give an estimate. But I  never heard from the company again, so I chose...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Acme because of their high rating on Angie's List and because I wanted a job done at a house close to their business location. I needed a gutter repair, but to do the repair they would have to remove a gutter guard, which was attached to the roof of the house. I received a call back just a few minutes after my initial call, and I explained the work needed.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Roof Repair, New Roofs, Gutter Repair, Gutter Replacement, Leak Repair Specialist