Striking Renovations

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2010

Striking Renovations was developed to provide quality craftsmanship that's affordable on any budget. We believe that the ability to live in a home that encompasses both personal needs and unique style is not a luxury, it's a necessity. We work with you to realize your home renovation dreams, while providing cutting edge knowledge and creativity. Striking Renovations is comprised of experienced contractors who pride themselves on customer satisfaction. Additional e-mail - mail@strikingrenovations.com Award winning....

Blue Diamond Painting

If you are looking for a truly excellent paint job, look no further. Blue Diamond Painting will satisfy even the most particular clients. From day one to cleanup, attention to detail and quality workmanship is of utmost concern. Satisfaction is guaranteed. A little about me: After graduation from SIU-C, I moved to St. Louis in the fall of 1999. After 15 years of painting in the most exclusive homes here, I decided to start Blue Diamond Painting. I have a wonderful wife and two beautiful children. I truly enjoy my job, and I hope you will allow me to show you the difference between most painters and what I do. If you do, I promise that you will not be disappointed. I almost always work alone, so speed is not my specialty, but a finished product that is perfect is what I guarantee. Additional service area:Ladue, Frontenac, Huntleigh, Clayton, Creve Coeur, Town and Country, Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Chesterfield, Wildwood & surrounding areas

Artistic Decks

When you choose Artistic Decks to create your new out door space you are getting the best service in the industry. From the design of your deck to the craftsmanship and materials we use, everything is the absolute finest in quality and durability. Once we have the plans in place for how you want your deck to look, the next step is picking the type of materials to use. To days deck material market is full of choices that include both natural and man made products.

Grateful Power Wash

Grateful Pressure Washing Home/Business exterior wash Patio/Driveway wash(Re-seal) Fencing (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Decks (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Pools/pool decks wash Commercial/Residential Owner Operated ALL work GUARANTEED

Offers by Grateful Power Wash on Angi

09/15/2018

The job was promised by the very attentive owner Doug Kropp in 1-2 weeks. He had a crew leader Paul who kept everyone on track and on time. Even though labor day holiday fell in the 2 week period, he had a worker here. All the work was custom and looks as if it was part of the existing now 19 year old home. I highly recommend this team of excellent professionals.

Description of Work
Custom millwork including capitals and borders for 26 windows, wainscotting in dining and living room, baseboards with shoe molding for entire house, sand and completely paint gloss white to match existing crown molding.

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

05/02/2017

It went wonderful. All the guys were so sweet and professional. They worked hard to make sure everything was perfect and to my liking. The quality and workmanship is top notch. They cleaned up every night after they were done, got to work right on time each day and diligently worked all day long. I will be using this company again in the future for sure.

Description of Work
Hardwood Floors, Custom Entertainment Center, Working Closet, Dining Room Trim, Mantel, New Light Fixtures, Trim in Basement, Secured Shelving Units, Fireplace Granite.

Category contractors,closet systems,electrician,picture framing,hardwood floor,interior designers,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,interior painters,doors

Thanks for the kind words! We really enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping you with your future remodeling projects.

03/27/2017

My wife uses the laundry room every day and they helped make a good suitable shelf for that room to help her out. They used good woods for the job. They showed us the differences between the woods they use. They also put up some shelving in our garage. All the work looks beautiful.

Description of Work
They did a lot of carpentry, they built some shelving in my laundry room and my wife liked the work very much. They also did some shelving for our garage. William Harris replaced the frame around a door with a metal frame and for a reasonable price.

Category woodworking

08/08/2015

Nothing bad or negative concerning the contractor. It was positive that he admitted he could not develop a better design than I had already designed

Description of Work
Contractor could not come up with a bath design any better than I already had in place. We agreed to part ways with no work accomplished.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

12/23/2014

Project was for my elderly mother. We had difficulty getting a contractor who was willing to do a job this small and still pull the necessary permits for St. Louis County. We received multiple bids, and John's was the most favorable, as well as the one we thought would do a good job. John showed up when he said he would; he was very professional and conscientious - as well as upbeat and happy, whi...

Description of Work
Master Closet conversion to Laundry Room

Category closet systems,home remodeling