Spencer Auto Glass

Founded 1967 • With Angi since May 2010

For nearly 50 years, Spencer Auto Glass has built a legacy of success based on satisfying customers and providing quality windshield repair in St. Louis, MO. We appreciate our valued customers, and look forward to serving even more members of our community. We have been in business since 1967. BBB A+ rating. NGA member, PPG Prostar shop. Windshield and auto glass replacement. Award winning. St. Louis Magazine A List....

Roy’s Auto Repair and Tire

Roy’s Auto Repair and Tire

Roy's Auto Repair is a family owned business that has been serving the West County area for 30 years. We are a AAA repair facility and our A+ Better Business Bureau rating shows that we do everything in our power to make our customers happy. If you're looking for an honest repair shop that does quality work then give us a try. For discounts visit our website www.roysauto.com.

12/19/2017

They responded on the same day and.completed the job while i was working. He did a great job I will definitely choose then again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my windshield and my side triangle window on short notice.

04/18/2017

Perfectly. The installer called well in advance of his arrival, let me ask questions as he got started with the old window's removal, and finished up without any problem. He was very polite and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The front windshield of a minivan needed replacing.

09/22/2016

I did check out their price with others. They delivered their promise. They were professional, accommodating, prompt and very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Spencer Auto Glass to replace my windshield glass.

06/02/2016

I called and was able to get someone out to our house within two days to have the windshield replaced. The technician was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what needed to be addressed for our 2015 Honda Odyssey. I have used them in the past and will definitely use hem again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our windshield

02/15/2016

I called several places to get bids on a replacement for my cracked windshield on a Subaru Outback. Spencer Auto Glass was in line with other bids and able to perform the service at my house the same day, so I went with them. A few hours later and my windshield is replaced!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windshield on my car.

CATEGORY auto glass

Auto glass replacement & repair.