Foyer Home Remodeling

Founded 1983 • With Angi since January 2012

13222 Orval Ln

Kearney, MO 64060

Remodeling since 1983. Specialties in kitchens,bathrooms,room additions, decks, finished basements, all trim work, designing with customers, plans on detail work, tile work and alot of prayers and miracles. You would be amazed of all the project I can do....

Resposiveness

woodworking (11)home remodeling (8)drywall (8)interior painting (7)plumbers (7)lighting (7)door installation (6)handyman (6)decks & porches (6)electrician (5)tile installation (5)flooring (4)

03/31/2021

This guy is a hack! Please save yourselves the headache a d call me for more extensive reasons. Just know I am taking him to court for his incompetence. Left fire hazards on electrical, could not tape and mud, room wasn’t square, had to hire new contractor because he quit and redo everything. He showed up 26 days for work in 3 months and a only worked 130 hours during that period. Every excuse in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodel

CATEGORY appliance repair,contractors,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

He's a liar. Yes things did move slower than should have. I did not quit. he and his friend pretty much pushed me out because I pulled my back and he didn't want me to finish because of that. I'm sorry that anyone has to read this. Thing got behind due to orders on material, weather, and all the extra work that I need to do because of the condition of the basement. extra concrete to tear out and c...

01/30/2019

Brian did an outstanding job of remodeling our bathroom. He was detail oriented in all aspects of the job. He was a true professional and very much cared that the remodel was done right. it was a real joy to see someone or cared about Quality and doing the job the right way. I would hire Brian again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

10/31/2018

Mr. Foyer could not see a straight line if you drew one in front of him. The tile work is terrible. The spacing between tiles is inconsistent, and the lines are not straight. The tiles are not layed constantly flat. The fit around corners it terrible. His finish work on the drywall is unacceptable. He got paint on every thing that shouldn't have paint. Then he used the sand filled calk in places h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

Photo for Foyer Home Remodeling - 13222 Orval Ln, Kearney, MO - 37520268

01/05/2018

My wife and I are overwhelmed with the before and after. We started dat after Thanksgiving and finishing up tomorrow the 5th it by the 8th. A lot has been done. I have the upmost respect. They have adapted to our schedule and communication has been fantastic. I will be hiring AGAIN for future projects. Foyer remodeling is by far the best. They have been maticuluous, professional, considerate, punc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling kitchen living room, hallway, building a deck

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

08/05/2017

Although it was a relatively minor job, Brian was very knowledgeable and thorough. His work was very well done and I was 100% satisfied. He fixed something another contractor had done improperly and his work was dramatically better. I have absolutely no complaints, I would hire him again without a doubt, and I will recommend him to friends. His prices are very competitive and for the quality of wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced external steps to the back porch and redid quarter round that a different contractor had improperly installed.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

06/27/2017

The work went well, took a little longer than expected, but I kept adding extras to their job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling, flooring, electrical, plumbing, painting, kind of a "facelift" for the main living area of my home.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2017

03/13/2017

Our experience with Foyer Home Remodeling was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foyer Home Remodeling gutted our first floor and removed a wall. Brian installed new kitchen, stairs, trim, and doors. He also built two decks.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2016

Photo for Foyer Home Remodeling - 13222 Orval Ln, Kearney, MO - 34604529

11/07/2016

Brian was extremely professional and trustworthy. He is truly a gifted craftsman. He was responsive to all of our questions and needs, and the quality of his work is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian remodeled our entire first floor. He gutted our kitchen and bathroom, removed a wall, installed new cabinets, redid our ceilings and window and door trim, installed 10 new doors (including two sets for French doors), installed a tile floor, and built two amazing decks. There isn't anything that he can't do!

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

Photo for Foyer Home Remodeling - 13222 Orval Ln, Kearney, MO - 36851056

05/14/2015

Brian takes care of everything himself, except for the carpeting that he subcontracts.  And he was there to do construction management on the carpeting. He applied his years of experience, proactive dialogue with me during construction, and quality control to make sure you are satisfied.  He said up front, you won't regret hiring me.  That's the case and we'd hire him again without hesitation. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement bedroom.

CATEGORY carpet installation,drywall,electrician,insulation,lighting,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2015

03/15/2015

Brian did a wonderful job.?When challenges came up as a result of the age of my kitchen,?Brian worked through the challenges making the experience as positive as possible.?Before the job was complete, Brian helped me complete items that were not apart of the contract, example, putting up curtains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Renovations: removed old appliances & cabinets; removed wall between kitchen and dining room; kitchen enlarged into dining room and added storage cabinets into dining room; installed new cabinets, backsplash, counter tops, flooring, light fixtures, new ovens, cook top, hood, refrigerator, dish washer sink, faucet, garbage disposal; reworked electrical and plumbing; painted walls, ceiling and woodwork.

CATEGORY appliance repair,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2015

Remodeling work, Kitchens ,Bathrooms,Decks, Finished basements, , Tile work, Flooring , Custom trim and the list goes on.

Roofing