Clark Construction Foundation Repair

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

Additional phone - (800) 526-1860. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Clark Construction Co....

Spirit Plumbing LLC

Spirit Plumbing LLC

We offer Complete Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, Selling, installing & repairing water heaters, faucets, garbage disposals, sump pumps, water filters, purification system, Thawing frozen pipes & drains, water & sewer line repair or replace, Remodeling!

06/04/2014

The only problem I had was reaching him on the phone, before he did any work.  During the job itself, he kept in contact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clark removed an enclosed porch that had total wood rot, installed new wall with window and door and steps, tore down old shed and hauled it to dump, painted awnings, replaced front storm door.  Bids from others was over $8,000.  He did a very professional job and finished the work by the date he had promised.  Three years ago, he did another job for me at a reasonable price and did a great job.

09/09/2013

Mark Clark came and looked at foundation and declared it good. We talked at length about the door and other issues that I needed to get done. One of those was leveling my AC unit and building up dirt around foundation where it was low. He volunteered his crew to come out to do work, they would bring the dirt. We scheduled a day in July and he never showed up, never called, and never emailed. He se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to get my foundation looked at because I was having issues with front door.

CATEGORY foundation repair,hardscaping

08/16/2013

Mark and his crew dug down to shore up the part of slab which supports the bay window in our living room. Upon excavation they discovered that the slab had a very deep footing, which had not been expected. Mark advised my husband that to continue would greatly increase our cost. He advised discontinuing the project as the problem we were trying to fix was very minor. He advised us to keep a watch ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark examined our slab and the settling of the house to determine if we needed foundation repair. We asked him specifically about a portion of our house where we have a bay window.

03/16/2013

He came and did the job, in a timely manner.  Friendly, local.  Fast and easy.  Had to wait till we had any decipherable moisture to see if the repairs worked and they seem to be holding fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two cracks filled with Apoxy to stop water seepage.

CATEGORY fencing,foundation repair

01/04/2013

Clark Construction met all expectations in regard to quality and timeliness.  Nolan Clark, the owner, is both professional and personable.  Both are great attributes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a fence around my yard.

CATEGORY fencing

Installation, additions and repair of foundation, kitchens, staining, Plumbing, sump pump, painting, bathrooms and finish basements into living space, mold removal, waterproofing, concrete, termite damage, new hardwood flooring, tile & marble.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available