Sunrise Exteriors

2020-7846
Johnson County KS
Roofing
12/31/2020

Sunrise Exteriors has been servicing Kansas City for all of your roofing needs for over 20 years. Take it from the experts, a good roof is the key to maintaining a good home. As a reputable Kansas City roofing service provider and GAF certified contractor. Sunrise Exteriors has roofing materials to meet even the most distinguished tastes. Small family owned business we offer bank financing. ...

Projects

Davinci Slate project
Davinci Slate

roofing

201964111

Exterior Energy Consultants of Kansas City

If you have been thinking of giving your home a makeover, you’ve picked the perfect time. Siding, roofing, gutters, windows and doors has never had a better range of design options and it is truly impressive. You won’t see us on TV or hear us on the radio, what you will see is that we pride ourselves on keeping overhead low so we can pass those savings on to you. Over 80% of our work is referrals from previous customers so our reputation is everything to us. We offer multiple low and no cost financing options. Give us a call today to have one of our experienced sales consultants out to your home for a Free Estimate. Weekend and evening appointments also available. We are proud to be family owned & operated locally since 1984 with over 18,000 satisfied customers. We are a Preferred contractor with most all Insurance companies. Qualified Remodeler magazine Top 500 Award winner. Owens Corning and GAF preferred contractor. A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Additional phone number 816-468-8400

Offers by Exterior Energy Consultants of Kansas City on Angi
PBA Home Siding

We offering free estimate, feel free to call at 913 230 7819 . PBA Home Siding proudly offers homeowners a choice when addressing their home improvement needs by specializing in full siding, window, and gutters replacement as well as our patent pending repair system. Please contact us for a free estimate for your siding, windows, or gutters!

Cornerstone Home Improvement

Cornerstone Home Improvement has earned the reputation of being trustworthy, honest and fair to its customers. A local, family owned business-three generations strong serving the Kansas City area for over 38 years, Cornerstone is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and NARI. We understand that our business is dependent upon our customers. Therefore, our number one goal at Cornerstone is to provide each customer with uncompromising quality products and dedicated personal service. In fact, over 60% of our business is from a repeat satisfied customer or referral almost unheard of in this industry. You receive a premium product at an affordable price and you pay nothing until all work is completed and you are completely satisfied. Most all of the products we carry come with a life time, transferable manufacturer’s warranty. In addition, we are one of the very few home improvement companies that actually give a separate written lifetime installation warranty. Also serving Stilwell, Parkville, Shawnee, Mission, Stanley, Plaza, Prairie Village, Leawood, Brookside, Waldo & Raytown, Mo.

09/17/2020

Teddi W.

Job was done in great time and done well.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

08/04/2020

Thomas M.

Great. No problems. Just hope the next "big rain" is now not a problem

Description of Work
We had water coming into our home.

Category drywall,roofing

11/05/2019

Ruth P.

Very well. Rick was very attentive and good explanations. The work has gone very well. I would employ them again.

Description of Work
Tile roof repair.

09/06/2019

Ron C.

Failed to show two separate times to provide quote on 9/6. First time...vendor called to reschedule an hour later. Second time, over 30 minutes late and I called. At that point, just cancelled all together.

Description of Work
Quote for roof replacement/repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

10/01/2015

Lakshmi K.

It was good. They were very knowledgeable and explained me the problem, provided suggestions for repairs.

Description of Work
Fixed all the leaks in the Roof and did a whole roof inspection

09/25/2015

DeAnn M.

JD Rabuck (owner) and his crew did a great job replacing our chimney. His price wasn't the lowest but not the highest either. He was easy to work with and prompt in responding to our request for a quote. We are very pleased with the finish product.

Description of Work
Complete tear down of the roof chimney, replace the ceramic lining, and build up the chimney again.

07/20/2015

rosa D.

Call gave a time for arrival, explained his findings told me the credit I was entitle to and an estimate for the repairs.

Description of Work
roof inspection minor repairs

07/06/2015

Mary P.

I bought the special service he had for $49 on June 18, 2015. I let him know then that the roof was leaking and needed immediate attention. He did not get around to even looking at the roof until July 1, 2015. With as much rain as we have had that was totally unacceptable. After the estimate I asked if he could do something to temporarily fix the roof until repairs could be made. He said he could put a tarp on the roof. I told him to please do that. This is July 6 and still nothing. This man is totally unreliable. I noticed on different comments that he was slow but this is ridiculous. NEVER will I ever use him again and I suggest that he be removed from Angie's list as he gives this site a bad name. If he had been my first contractor to use on Angie's list I would not continue to use her site.

Description of Work
He checked my roof and told me what it would cost to replace.

05/19/2015

Hao Z.

Upon the inspection by Mr. Rick McIntire of the leaks on my flat roof, I was given a fair quote and honest assessment of the problem (age) and the solution. Because of this, I chose Rick over another potential roofer despite Rich is a newcomer in the roofing business. He offered a 2-year warranty for the work. After some heavy rain, I found some minor leaks and water ink on the newly replaced flat roof. Rick and his crew came back timely to fix all areas. For the leaks caused by the aged vent pipe and seal, Rick offered free labor to replace them. I like Rick's fair and honest way of doing business. I would recommend him to my friends or anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced two flat roofs that are aged and fixed fireplace pipe vent that are rusted and starting to leak.

Thank you for the complimentary review. I greatly appreciate it.

04/10/2015

Todd B.

Did great job and would use again.

Description of Work
Tune up roof

Thank you for the complimentary review. I greatly appreciate it.

Projects

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2012

4.4

7 NW 61st St

Kansas City, MO 64118

Roof, inspection, repairs, replacement, guttering, vinyl siding, wood siding. GAF certified Residential Roofing contractor. Commercial buildings, TPO, EPDM, metal.