Star Windows Solutions LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2015

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

5951 NW 63rd Ter Unit 1449

Kansas City, MO 64151

Our company offers a UNIQUE service of window replacement, glass replacement, repair rotten windows and doors and other window accessories. We specialize in replacing the old, damaged wood with new high-quality wood and PVC, custom made to accommodate each window style, thus delivering a brand new look to a window! As well we are CERTIFIED WINDOW INSTALLERS. We replace all types of glass, in windows, patio doors and skylights. Also we do defogging when there is moisture in glass units.Caulking services. Window mechanisms replacement and all types of window repair. If other companies will only your replace your foggy glass, with the moisture inside..... We will not only replace it, we will find and fix the reason why it gets foggy... So it will never happen again! With over 7 years of experience under our belt, we are your first choice for excellent customer satisfaction. We are locally owned and operated, and our professionals are always prompt, clean, and friendly every step of the way. Call us today 816-760-2089 for a free estimate!...

window replacement (23)woodworking (3)glass repair (2)

03/29/2021

very good, the work was done quickly and and very satisfactory. The price was very reasonable. Other companies wanted to replace the whole window, but Star Window Solutions agreed that only the window pane needed to be replaced.

Description of Work
Replace a double pane glass window

Category auto detailing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

09/16/2019

The whole experience was painless and went great. Tony and Art did a professional job, and didn't even complain when my dog got in their way. Finished in one day as promised. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Window and door rot restoration.

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

04/10/2019

Excellent! I was upset that I had a lifetime warranty but the company went out of business. I called Star Windows they came out the next day to give me an estimate on the work. Artem arrived on time. He checked my window and was able to fix the problem quickly. Went I ask the price he didn't charge me.I will definitely call him with any other window problems.

Description of Work
I had a replacement window that I was unable to lower the top window. The company that installed is no longer in business.

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

08/23/2018

One of the best experiences I have had for home improvement in a long time. Everything was timely, communication was great, and my windows look like new. Was looking at $18,000 to $20,000 to replace a major window and Star Windows was able to make the repairs for about about 1/3 of the cost. Art, Eddie, and Justin were very friendly, easy to communicate with, and very conscientious about their wor...

Description of Work
Repair a major window that had wood rot

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

07/29/2018

Came out for an estimate and supposedly looked at job. Stated would send an email estimate. I did not receive anything and followed up. Responded asking for the email address which I gave. Never got the estimate or another response on angie's list. Assume they saw the job and was too little.

Description of Work
Some window repair and glaze.

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

05/24/2018

The team arrived at the time that had been set. We then reviewed the work that was to be done, and the repairs began. As the repairs progressed the workers kept us abreast of what they were doing. They had to leave the site for some additional materials and told us why and when they would be back. They arrived at 9 AM and continued to work until 7:30 PM. The repairs took longer than expected so th...

Description of Work
Replace rotted window sills and trim

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

03/12/2018

It went very well, appreciate the accurate measurements and professional install and willingness to work with our schedule

Description of Work
Replacement of windows

Work Completed On 03/10/2018

03/11/2018

The results were great. Windows look much better. Eddie was very conscientious and thorough.

Description of Work
Wood rot around windows and on wall under one window.

Category replacement windows,woodworking

Work Completed On 03/11/2018

02/09/2018

The team came in and made the needed repairs very quickly and in a efficient manner. The quality of craftsmanship was 10 out of 10. I highly recommend. A+

Description of Work
Window rebuild

Category replacement windows,woodworking

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

02/08/2018

They were very nice and very fast to come out to the house to provide an assessment. They quickly scheduled a repair date.

Description of Work
They did a window repair.

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

Window replacement, Window Glass Replacement, Rotten Wood Replacement, Sliding Glass Door Repairs, Window & Door Restoration, Window & Door Repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available