Solar Shield Blinds Shades Solutions

Founded 2006 •

Awards & Badges

9925 Richmond Ave

Kansas City, MO 64134

Solar Shield is your one stop for all of your window covering needs! We have access to a large variety of brands and product lines that offer high quality at great prices! Our service is always personal and you will only deal with our team directly, no subs or outsourcing. We put a high level of focus on our customer relationships and we strive to provide the best experience imaginable. Whether you need Blinds, Shades, Plantation Shutters, or Drapery we've got the perfect solution for you. On a limited budget? No problem! Solar Shield has great budget friendly options for you windows as well. Give us a call or send us a message and we'll take great care of you and your home!...

Resposiveness

window treatment (37)

08/30/2020

Dylan was very professional, gave us a wide range of options and helped us narrow our choices down to the perfect combination. He set clear expectations, he was courteous and friendly, and we had a great experience from start to finish. Installation was complete before we knew it, and we are so happy with the finished product. Can't recommend Dylan and Solar Shield enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Blinds Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

07/17/2020

Fantastic job, new bonds look amazing and garage door screen is a real treat to have. Next month we’ll get more blinds from Tim to complete the house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace window shades

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

05/21/2020

Dylan was an excellent installer and went out of his way to make sure everything was satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four sets of blinds. Two of the blinds were remote controlled

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

04/24/2020

I have been very pleased with the job Dylan did in the design of my purchase and also the installation. Very professional and exceptional to work with I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds and Curtains

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Thank you so much for the great review and wonderful feedback about Dylan! Your home is beautiful and we're proud that we got to be a part of it! Thanks again for your business, we really appreciate it!

03/10/2020

Very knowledgeable, professional and reliable. I have used them before for repair and new blinds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blind repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

02/14/2020

Very well. Very knowledgeable, professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and new blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

12/31/2019

Tim did a great job! He was punctual and he explained everything thoroughly. He did a great color match to our existing trim. We would certainly use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

Photo for Solar Shield Blinds Shades Solutions - 9925 Richmond Ave, Kansas City, MO - 38309346

11/27/2019

Very well !! I purchased faux wood blinds for 2 windows in south side kitchen and one small basement window. Also used honeycomb shades in the upstairs bedrooms. He was prompt, polite, experienced and knowledgeable. Tim Sanders, the owner, did all the work himself. I am very pleased with the whole experience. The cost was reasonable, much less than the estimate I had from another company. All blin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! I really appreciate it!

11/22/2019

Tim was prompt, professional & did a fabulous job installing my shutters. Incredibly organized and very neat/tidy. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of this service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutter installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

10/30/2019

Tim came highly recommended from many neighbors. When I called, he was able to come out to my home the same day to give me a quote. He stayed in constant communication on when delivery and installation would be, etc. He installed my shutters himself within a couple of hours and the quality is even better than I expected. He also went above and beyond and fixed an old broken shade that I had in my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters for my windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

Wow! Thanks for the great review and feedback! It was really fun working with you on your shutter project. Thanks again for your business, I really appreciate it!

Solar Shield offers Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapery, Roman Shades, Roller Shades, Curtains, Faux Wood Blinds, Motorized Window Treatments, and any other type of Window Covering imaginable! We are a full service company and we handle the entire processes from project start to completion. We offer FREE Installation on every product we offer and we include our Solar Shield 3 Year Service Guarantee on every product we install! We also offer In-Home Shade & Blind Repair services!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal