Sleep Easy Chimney Service & Repair

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2011

Additional phone number - (816) 471-4435. We are a year round chimney service company. I am active in the national chimney industry. I do have three certification in the chimney industry (CSIA) Chimney Safety Institute of America (NFI) National Fireplace Institute (CDET) Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician...

Jaigo Construction LLC

Jaigo Construction LLC

We are specialists in masonry , We install brick ,cinder block , Stone And Stucco with color or natural , We Do Concrete , drive ways , side walks - we are are a family company we have 20 years of experience normally company’s give a one year guarantee we give you Two Years guarantee , We have a lot of satisfied costumers and we also have a lot of good references so if you guys need opinions you can always contact them

11/17/2018

Caleb was thorough and professional. He knew his business and got the job done quickly. He kept the area clean and inspected our chimney outside as well. I finally found a fireplace service company that understands the value of a vent-free gas fireplace! We will be using Sleep Easy for all our service and repairs. I did not provide my address for privacy reasons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas fireplace serviced

CATEGORY fireplaces

11/16/2017

We had our chimney and fireplace cleaned, as well as our dryer vent. We were very happy with the whole process. There was no dirt or dust left behind, and he was fast. We will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and fireplace Cleaning Dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

04/13/2017

Cutting edge turned out to be bleeding edge with newer logs that retain and radiate more heat than conventional logs. They owned the problem and solved the problems involved with a number of extra visits at no additional charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fire place install

CATEGORY fireplaces

01/16/2017

I called after the first cold snap, just before Thanksgiving. They were able to get me in the same day due to a cancellation. The representative was very courteous, honest, and knowledgeable. He ran a camera up the chimney and recorded it on a tablet. He found minor damage from wear and tear expected of the age, but did not see any cause for concern. He suggested having it checked every year or 2 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I Needed my Chimney inspected and cleaned, because after buying the house, over a year ago, we had not used the Chimney. We were not happy with our initial inspection of the house, so to be safe we called Sleep Easy. We also wanted to have the gas lighter bar replaced.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces,dryer vent cleaning

10/31/2016

Work was performed as expected. gave a report of potential problem with cap and swept chimney. Was expecting to have two chimneys swept but was told second chimney was not in need so I was pleased that the cost was lower than expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and chimney sweep

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Chimney sweeping, inspection, masonry work, fireplace, gutter cleaning & dry vent cleaning.WE can also build out side fireplaces and pizza ovens.