Razor Rooter / Any-Time Sewer Service

Founded 1978 • With Angi since January 2004

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service fees. Extra charge for service 10:00 pm. Alternate phone: (816) 525-0879. Award winning....

Home Performance Group LLC

Home Performance Group LLC

Home Performance Group is a mechanical, electrical, and plumbing firm providing service and maintenance for residential Heating and Cooling, Electrical and Plumbing systems, as well as appliance service and general mechanical repair for homes. Our installation team specializes in design, engineering and installation of cutting edge green technologies such as ground-source heat pumps, heated floors, snowmelt driveways, PV solar arrays, spray foam insulation and much more.

07/07/2020

Great, and they charged 1/2 of what I was quoted from a different company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak under one side of my double sink

CATEGORY plumbing

11/15/2018

We were told we would get a bid to install a tankless water heater, but was never sent a bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a tankless water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair,drain cleaning

09/25/2018

The job went great, Kevin put in the outside cleanout and he did it quickly and charged me less than others wanted to charge and he seemed like a good guy. Jeremy opened up my slow main line and he did a great job also. Thanks guys

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Razor Rooter put in an outside cleanout access and then they opened up my slow main line sewer line.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

09/17/2018

It went fine except I asked for a quote and they went ahead and did the work. I was not there to stop them and get the quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix stopped up sink

CATEGORY drain cleaning

07/29/2018

They were at our house within an hour of calling on a Saturday. They explained everything they were doing and answered questions I had. They did a great job. It is guaranteed for 90 days. Price is half of Roto-rooter. Only con is that the wheels of the snake machine left spots on the carpet that I had to clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They snaked out the main sewer line in house.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Sewer cleaning, drain clogs, full service plumbing, septic tanks & video.

$10.00