Mr Tires

Founded 1967 • With Angi since June 2010

Auto Tires
Auto Service

Mr Tires is a full service auto and truck tire retailer in Kansas City, MO. With a long tradition of satisfying customers beyond their expectation, Mr Tires has earned the loyalty of thousands over the years....

Welcome to JoCo Auto Repair - your car repair specialists located in Merriam, Kansas. We are a full service facility - no repair job is too large, and no service is too small. What makes us special? We've been in business for over 30 years - that's over 30 years of experience making satisfied customers. All of our mechanics and technicians are ASE Certified and constantly undergo training in the latest automotive technology. Free loaner car while we work on your car (by appointment only). We stand by our work - our repairs are covered by a 24-month, 24,000-mile nationwide warranty. We understand your needs and take time to listen to your concerns. Our staff are honest and ethical. They treat our customers with respect - I hire and train them that way. Come in and experience the difference that quality service makes! We KEEP LIFE ROLLING.

Automotive repair that specializes in Japanese imports.

10/19/2013

Fast. A fellow customer there described them as a pit crew service. They had it done in less than 15 minutes, maybe even less. Brad at the counter was very kind and personable. The service man did the job quickly and answered questions I had. They replaced four tires on another vehicle in about 30 minutes. Wow. Cheaper and faster than most places I've been to. What a find!

Description of Work
Patch tire with nail in it.

Category car tires

06/25/2013

Pros: Great customer service, professional, won’t try to scam you Cons: only open 8-5, M-F I found Mr. Tires by doing a Google search for tire places and had to try them since they were the only place I could find who had all 5 star reviews but 1 person (who was just mad because they didn’t carry his tire). They are so nice and professional here. The man who works the front desk is great and answe...

Description of Work
Replaced all 4 tires on my 2000 Nissan Altima, check brakes, aligned wheels

Category auto repair,car tires

06/02/2013

Took car in to the place of business - problem with the tires was addressed - new tires ordered and the tires came in when it was stated they would be there = took car to have tires put on and was out of there within an hour - excellent service

Description of Work
Had a problem with tires that were still under warranty - this provider took care of us in a very professional manner - did exactly what the warranty was suppose to do and contacted the manufacturer without us having to get involved. Very good place to work with this is the Mr. Tires in Grandview MO

Category car tires

08/22/2012

They are very nice and honest. I am very comfortable around them and have already started recommending them to friends and family.

Description of Work
I used them to buy tires. Before I bought the new tires, I went there all the time to change my tires.

Category auto repair

05/17/2011

perfect they get you in and get you out....very nice. Heavy on customer service, which is a great thing to see now days

Description of Work
purchased two tires

Category auto repair,car tires

Tire and brake replacement, wheel alignment, oil change & suspension work.