LOWE'S

Kansas City, MO 64145

140 EMPLOYEES....

06/24/2016

DAVID M.

My wife was shopping for that stuff. She was very pleased with it.

Description of Work
We purchased flower pots from them.

Category buying services

06/24/2016

DAVID M.

It was a slider that we had and it leaked. It was terrible. So we wanted something that would close tight and work well. It was a good quality product and excellent installation service. I was really pleased with it.

Description of Work
We replaced a door in our basement outside. We changed the type of door that we had. We ended up buying it from Lowe's. They did the installation.

Category buying services

07/28/2015

CATHERINE M.

My refrigerator stopped working Saturday afternoon and when I called Lowe's they were friendly and told me I could have one delivered the next day. I went to Lowe's that day where the sale's person was invaluable in making sure I got my refrigerator the next day. He loaded it onto the delivery truck before I even checked out and made sure that I was in the computer scheduled for Sunday's delivery. Special note, the doors on refrigerator were reversed for my kitchen and I was told that having them changed would delay delivery, I had unit delivered anyway. When the delivery drivers noticed the doors were not right they switched everything out before bringing the unit and I am very grateful for that.

Description of Work
Provide and deliver refrigerator.

Category carpet installation,appliance sales

07/16/2013

Barbara N.

They were good. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We just had new carpet put in by Lowe's about a week ago.

Category carpet installation

11/01/2011

Jason S.

There was nothing that really stood out about them. They were just really close. My overall experience with them has been fine. Their price was comparable and their quality was fine. Their responsiveness was fine as well. Their professionalism was average. I will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Lowe’s for my windows. I last used their services sometime in September. I purchased windows from them.

Category replacement windows

04/19/2011

Suzann G.

I was very impressed with them. I liked the bidding process. I just thought that his explanation of the job was very comprehensive, I really liked that. Then the installer came out to check and make sure there wasn't any problems. The price ended up being lower than the bid that they gave me, so I thought the price was reasonable. They came on time and were out of here very quickly. I was pleased with the whole procedure. I wasn't happy with the trim inside and I called them back, they were very responsive to that and they sent a guy back out to re do the trim. They were really excellent. They were terrifically responsive.

Description of Work
I bought and they installed a window for me.

Category replacement windows,home improvement stores

04/21/2009

BOBBY L.

He did an excellent job. He got all the dust out. They were so kind and did it quickly. It was expensive, but was excellent for what we got. He cleaned up and put the quarter perfect around the stair.

Description of Work
He took our tile flooring up and installed hardwood nail down flooring.

Category flooring contractor

07/08/2008

JOHN W.

I was totally satisfied. There was no problem with Lowe's or Top Master, they did their jobs. They showed up on time when they said they would to do the work and the workers were friendly and professional. We would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We purchased a countertop from them for our kitchen island. They then sent out a subcontractor, Top Master to install the countertop.

Category countertops,appliance sales

04/08/2004

ANNA E.

SALES PERSON WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. DELIVERY MAN WAS EXCELLENT.

Description of Work
PURCHASED A FRONT LOAD DRYER.

Category appliance sales

03/12/2004

SHOPPED AROUND. BEST PRICE AND FEATURES FOR GAS LOG SET.

Description of Work
PURCHASE OF GAS LOG SET.

Category gas logs

Cornerstone Home Improvement

Cornerstone Home Improvement has earned the reputation of being trustworthy, honest and fair to its customers. A local, family owned business-three generations strong serving the Kansas City area for over 38 years, Cornerstone is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and NARI. We understand that our business is dependent upon our customers. Therefore, our number one goal at Cornerstone is to provide each customer with uncompromising quality products and dedicated personal service. In fact, over 60% of our business is from a repeat satisfied customer or referral almost unheard of in this industry. You receive a premium product at an affordable price and you pay nothing until all work is completed and you are completely satisfied. Most all of the products we carry come with a life time, transferable manufacturer’s warranty. In addition, we are one of the very few home improvement companies that actually give a separate written lifetime installation warranty. Also serving Stilwell, Parkville, Shawnee, Mission, Stanley, Plaza, Prairie Village, Leawood, Brookside, Waldo & Raytown, Mo.

All Seasons Window & Siding

All Seasons Window & Siding specializes in window installation, siding, doors and attic insulation. Serving the Kansas City area, All Seasons Windows & Siding provides energy efficient, high quality products expertly installed - that can help lower your energy costs.

Offers by All Seasons Window & Siding on Angi
    Elite Flooring Solutions LLC

Elite Flooring LLC Formerly Fast Brothers Flooring and More brings over ten years of in-home flooring consultation, sales and installation right to your door. You can see a variety of products within the unique décor and lighting of your very own home. We cover installation specifics with you, answer any questions you may have, and provide you with your personal floor estimate. Oh, and we almost forgot to mention, we genuinely enjoy interacting with you.

WASHER AND DRYER SALES. GAS LOGS.